It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The coming truth about the border

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

So why won't the House Republicans take up the bill?

What I heard is the bill essentially normalized 5000 crossings in a period of time. The correct number of times people should be able to break the law is exactly zero. I think that's what is going on here.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It is insane. A bill had already been passed on the House since last year that the Senate will not vote on.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

It is insane. A bill had already been passed on the House since last year that the Senate will not vote on.

Is that the one without funding to Ukraine?

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   

When a pendulum swings back is keeps going the other way, doesn't stop in the middle.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: alonzopo

The MSM is the mouthpiece is support of all LEFTIST policies. Period.

This will not change when Trump gets back into office. The Return of Jim Acosta. It's coming.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: boatguy12

When a pendulum swings back is keeps going the other way, doesn't stop in the middle.

Yep. And that is the part that scares me based on how far it's gone in this direction.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

No a bill was passed last year without that funding.

Congress sucks and as long as the Left controls the Senate, we are f'd as a country.

They create issues that will allow them to ask for money and then they spread it around.

I am waiting for Zelensky to grow a set and finally call them out. He should have done it when he had the infamous phone call and we would not be here.

We would be championing another Constitutionalist to continue Trumps second term.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: StudioNada
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

i will fine tune your closing thought

"Nothing Will Happen to Stem the Tide of Illegal immigration until Mr. Trump is Reelected POTUS ."

to this forecast: 'Nothing Will Happen to Stem the Tide of Illegal immigration until Mr. Trump is Reelected POTUS . until 100 Million Illegals are resettled here in USA (or 2050 deadline)

Ah , you Do Realize that Mr. Trump has stated on Many Occasions that if Reelected , his First Order of Business is to Deport All 30 Million of them , Right > ? hasta la vista Gente !

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Old Joe loves him some illegals lol

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join