It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barron Trump Conspiracy Alleges First Son a 'Time Traveler'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Gotta admit there is, at least, a slight resemblance:

Baron Trump also looks a bit like Damien from The OMEN II

Sorry...I don't see it...but then I'm not looking to connect Trump's kid to the Anti-Christ.

Maybe if I had TDS...IDK.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Op clearly stated "let's have fun". But immediately trump derangement syndrome kicks in. Lol.

Also, why do so many think if he was a time traveler then x, y, and z would or would not have happened? Is it not possible that despite being able to travel through time you still wouldn't be able to change the past or future? I'm just asking because I don't know how time travel works. Do you?

Also, isn't it more likely that the author of the book is a time traveler rather than the trumps themselves?

Fun topic.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

It's curious that the full name of the author,' Ingersoll Lockwood' (17 letters in total), is actually a combination of two family LAST names...BOTH in the same family tree.
PDF: archive.org...
edit on 29-1-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   
First heard of the book in a Mandela Effect forum, but kinda just dismissed it as a coincidence, but I didnt know Trump Tower was the same address... I dont know if I want to read the whole book, but not much else planned for today

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Who says that Donald Trump is the one who traveled through time? This story just has way ay too many odd coincidences.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Who says that Donald Trump is the one who traveled through time? This story just has way ay too many odd coincidences.

Did he do it for the future of mankind? Cause black sabbath warned about the Iron man way back when.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I want to go back and live in 2045.

Oops, mind still muddled from the sliptimestream….

a reply to: modusponus2

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Looks like you need to get

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: matafuchs

Did he do it for the future of mankind? Cause black sabbath warned about the Iron man way back when.

Hmm

Elizabeth Christ Trump (born Elisabeth Christ; German pronunciation: [e:li:zabɛt maʁi: kʁɪst]

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Oh Kay ….

a reply to: Oxidaddio

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 12:32 AM
link   

edit on 1/30/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

No offense but that isn't how time travel works in general or even theory. Going back in time 1 change changes an entire string of events that often no longer line up with the initial reason to time travel. That's paradox time travel 101.

You go back in time and accidently kill your parents, or stop them from meeting. How are you born to go back in time to do that.

Every change has to be carefully crafted. So just for fun I will go along with this crazy theory. *If* Trump time travelled back in time changing any one thing would alter the future from which he came.

Now if Trump was from the past, he wouldn't exactly have knowledge of the future now would he? Considering the year the book is, that would mean he would of travelled forward not backwards which is "technically possible". With many theories stemming from outpacing light speed.

So considering this book claims to be fr 1800s and it's 200 years in the future. There in lies the flaw of your argument about knowing the future.

See science and theories all say future style time travel is possible. This is seen by those who decide to do cryogenics. They stop aging in hopes ailments and cures will be available to them in the future.

But travelling to the past isn't, you can't alter the past without causing a hell of a lot of problems. Something simple as stepping on a blade of grass, or swatting a mosquito could have dire consequences to the original timeline.

Now I have heard and read loads of theories of time travel, and several of the more popular theories also involved hitler. Those were a bit more entertaining.

Now on the off chance that this book was anything in relation to time travel or conspiracy it would be more likely that the writer would of just been a prophet or a seer. Then trump being a time traveler.

I have no clue how Trump would even be declared a time traveler because I haven't read the book, but the snippets listed here is only giving credit to the writer as a seer.

Prophecy, divination, and fortune telling have been minimized in the modern generations with the rise of Christianity. But for thousands of years those with these gifts often were advisors to rulers and powerful leaders. Or even said such themselves, prophecies are very common in older cultures, and a lot of them actually line up.

So Trump being a time traveler I highly doubt, I would be more inclined to believe the author was a divination seer, like Nostradamus, lady baba etc. Once you actually realize how these things work, it would become much more clear why most are cryptic and descriptive at the same time. Like a blind man trying to explain a rainbow. Technology can't be explained by someone who doesn't understand it. Hence terms like "iron bird".

Many seers don't share what they know, because any changes could make things worse. And even then that is one one string of events possible in many worlds.

See Nostradamus got his prophecies from people in various timelines, various parallel worlds. Prophecy in itself isn't a guarantee because it's based on the most likely scenario. So while a book might have thousands of prophecies and only a dozen or two are easily applied it doesn't mean that they are wrong. Because his information is channeled from various sources and various timelines.

Many seers get their information from the eyes of others. Sometimes it's voices, other times it's visions. But that is because there is a constant stream of energy that exists invisible to everyone that all share the same common denominator.

I will use this as an example. At 8:15 on Monday plane 425 will be at this exact coordinates 123.123. mark it as plane 1

Now a month later plane 2(nearest parallel) when the moon and sun line up in the sky and that plane lines up at 123.123 at 8:15 in its own timeline it created a microscopic "echo" of itself by duplicating the energy of a repeated pattern (hence sacred geometry)

This echo will become louder and louder the more an event has in common with the previous. I.e all the passengers of the first flight are on the second flight in the other world. This echo becomes an access point to those sensitive enough to sense it. And at this point in time the past can get glimpses of the future because of the access point being opened.

While this is something I myself have understood for years and theorized about for years. It has been in recently confirmed in other theories, that my own wasn't that far off. Especially in the military quarter, where these experiments are ongoing.

So yes time travel is indeed real, however some of the other forms of theories like light speed travel still can't be proven. Real time travel already exist, the problem is it isn't in the sense like back to the future etc. Real time travel is actually jumping from one world where an event has occured to another, where the event is just occuring.

The more identical two worlds are the easier it is to bridge the gap. So get rid of back to the future and think more like sliders. Except currently each step is baby steps meaning smaller changes, that would be unnoticeable to most people, until they find themselves remembering small changes in history. (Which can indeed explain the root causes of several other theories like "The Mandela effect".)

But it also gets even more interesting, because the more jumps you make the weirder things can become because each access point only needs to line up with the one before it to make the jump..

But currently we do not have the ability technically speaking to go past 1-3 parallel worlds.

(If you think of them more like energy waves, zigging and zagging up and down they are constantly shifting positions, and often overlapping with similar events, it begins to make more sense. It also grants access to further realms of existence.)

But this is why, it's actually impossible to go back in time. It is however possible to enter a parallel world where the event hasn't occured yet by using a different access point then the event you seek to stop. But once that event is witnessed it can no longer be changed.

But this is why most scientist agree time is an illusion. Only used to map the distance relative to events in a timeline. Because in 5 minutes we might get bumped by a time line 47ad, and in 39minutes we might be closer to a timeline in in the year 2750, and in an hr we might be closer to a timeline still in 1999.

We are however getting better at deciphering which world is still in the past and which one is still in the future.

And if you want more proof, you can look into the theory's regarding reincarnation, where you don't die but get your awareness relocated to a near identical plane of existence.

This is by far is the easiest way to access these travel points. Because death is literally one of the most repeated patterns throughout existence. The only thing is, once your brain has acknowledged something is real like the death of a loved, those events can not be reversed.. which locks you from ever going back in time.

Sometimes the timelines are a little screwed though and some people get a lot of deja vu and some even able to predict events because of it. Aka strong feelings of a repeated event that leaves them feeling like it has happened before. Most often it is because it has, just not on this plane of existence.

edit on 30-1-2024 by BloodArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Time is analog, not digital. There is no way to inject yourself into a timeline that is the same as the one you have left, thus there is no paradox because you can never home in on any exact timeline. Timelines are thus infinite granularity as there is no way to divide into an irrational number and isolate any number specifically. In the analog realm, everything is an approximation of reality. Nothing is Real.

It could be that the facts and similarities in the old book was the result of a form of remote viewing, which is also not accurate because you can never see things exactly like they were, but what does show up seems to be a lot more accurate than being of coincidence.

This particular subject is actually facinating.
edit on 30-1-2024 by charlyv because: sp

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 04:06 AM
link   

edit on 1/30/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

You're far too narrow minded in your thoughts of what one would do with a time machine. Sure you're average Joe would fix his current problems, but a smart person would manipulate everything around him to get where he wanted to go "organically."

Without the fraud and without the lawsuits Trump wouldn't be polling where he is. Without biden, he wouldn't have the mandate needed to shut down all immigration and mass deport the illegal aliens.

In other words, if one had a time machine, one might endure with ease some short or medium term suffering for long term gain.

On another note: someone explain Mar a Lago. It wasn't even for sale but he somehow knew the person needed to sell and would be willing to accept an absolute lowball offer.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 08:06 AM
link   
So, I’ve never told this story before on here. I’ve been a career firefighter (full time paid) in a large city for 24 years now. I’ve seen a lot of crazy things and crazy people in my time. This call was late 2014 or early 2015 when we got called for a psyche call at a hair salon. When we got there we had everybody pointing to the rear bathroom. We asked what was going on and they stated a man came into the salon asked for the bathroom and locked himself in.
We knocked on the door and asked him to come out. He said “in a minute, I’m cleaning up”. So after about 15 minutes we get him to come out. Now, on a psyche call or altered mentation your first questions are “do you know the year, day of the week, and who the current president is. This guy was wearing only shorts, his whole body was completely shaved (from his bathroom time) and stated the year was 2020 (I don’t recall the date), and said the president was Donald Trump! Of course at the time it wasn’t that big of a deal, we all kinda chuckled and said “ok, but that’s not quite right.
The next shift after the Don won we all brought it back up and laughed about again, but as the day went on we all wondered out loud, what if? And! This was all before the time travel book was a thing.
Anyway, true story and makes me half laugh and half wonder where or when that guy is now.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Texastruth2

THAT was a very cool personal story. TY for sharing.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   
"Time is just a persistent illusion of our perception"
-Albert Einstein

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Texastruth2
Oh Wow!
Spooky!
Thank you for sharing your experience!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Too many coincidences for this not to have at least some truth to it. Chances are Baron Trump is indeed a Time Traveler, possibly others as well (Trumps)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join