It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detroit Lions…

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

We went, we played, we lost.

GO LIONS!

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I am pissed how they lost that game.
1st half they were rolling on SF, 2nd half it’s like they forgot how to play football.

The Lions curse continues.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

You should be happy that the Lions lost in true lions fashion.

I'm mad at myself for allowing them to sucker me back in.

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

The second half was how they killed the game!

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

We both ended up suckered back!
🏉

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 07:11 PM
link   
It's the Kansas City Swifties and the San Francisco Blow Moe's in the Pfizer Super Toilet Pride Bowl! Tune in and instantly drop your levels of testosterone and up your levels of estrogen! Buy one of the many products endorsed in the multi million dollar commercials that show you how you too can be a Vax boosted, cosmetic dripping cuck with all the swagg and cred that'll make Bud Light and the NFL want to choose you to do the next Half Time Show because no Hemaphrodite, Transgender, Heterosexual will have anything that prevents you from being the diety you are. You are Truly Something Else and this game doesn't even matter.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 04:06 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 1/30/2024 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 07:06 AM
link   
So, crazy thing yesterday.

I had 2 different people, come into my work, and while talking about the Lions, said it was all rigged!

One was a lady, in her late 40's? She said she has believed this, ever since she was in her 20's and dated a bookie and he told her it all was.

The other was a mid? 40's semi driver. He is a regular, a Republican, very involved in politics and a conspiracy theorist. They were in at different times during the day.

Just found that interesting.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: JJproductions

The Lions are the only team in the NFC and one of four teams overall, along with the Browns, Jaguars and Texans, to never reach the Super Bowl.

I am from Detroit and the vibe of the city was super high for the past few months!

People packed restaurants, had parties at home and paid a super large amount of money to watch the Lions tonight.

I had some friends who went to the game and they text me that the first half was a different game than the second half. The Lions got blown away during the second half.

It was a great game but I am sad they lost!

Did anyone else watch the game?

Wait.. I thought we were protesting the NFL since they knelt for the Anthem a couple years ago... wait, was that "protest" all a farce.... it seems it was. Shocked I tell you.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I'm looking forward to the Super Bowl when Tay Tay will take on the San Fran Sidewalk Crappers. Regardless of who wins there's gonna be a triggerin' for a certain subset of voters.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Travis Kelce stats this year w/ & w/o Taylor Swift

With Taylor Swift in attendance (4 gms)
- 8.5 receptions, 108 yds, 0.5 TDs

Without Taylor Swift in attendance (4 gms)
- 5.8 receptions, 41.3 yards, 0.5 TDs

<< 1   >>

join