It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Clique within a Clique

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: BingoMcGoof
I really want to know more about the super older stuff.

I can help with that (correction, the Bible can help with that, but I know where in the Bible to look for that). The first topic I would highlight concerns the entity described in the Bible as a mystery, Babylon the Great, which represents all of false religion, a world empire of false religion, if you will, that has existed since ancient times and continues to exist. Since it has been with us since ancient times and unlike tiny secret societies in comparison, it has influenced and continues to influence the thinking and opinions/beliefs of over 99% of mankind throughout the ages (which is likely to also include over 99% of those commenting in this thread or who have an account on ATS; it also includes atheists, agnostics and those who are unaffiliated with any particular organized religion). The teachings of modern religion as well as ancient religion trace back to the religious teachings in ancient Babylon. From the idea that some part of man survives the death of the physical body (usually referred to as "the soul" or spirit or some form of energy) to the doctrine of the Trinity (the idea of a Triune God, 3-in-1 God and triads) that is so popular in Christendom, to evolutionary philosophies (see the links I used earlier, the ending of part 2 seemlessly transitions from the topic of a triad and accompanying triangle symbol shown there, to the doctrine of the Trinity and its accompanying symbol, which is almost the same).

Since it would be a bit too off-topic for this thread, I will again stick to just a few videos from the same playlist as linked earlier (this time without a link to the playlist but just the videos embedded). Note that the first 2 videos again display the same (similar) triangle symbol, also used by Freemasonry and known as 'the all-seeing eye' symbol (where the eye is in the middle of the triangle). It is also the symbol often used by those making videos about the Illuminati (usually as part of the capstone of a pyramid), the symbol I'm referring to is shown as the capture for part 2. Of course, the video is not primarily about this symbol, but the underlying ideas/philosophies often promoted alongside such symbols. It is these ideas/philosophies and teachings that trace back to ancient Babylon. I will use a different order than in the playlist:

Here is Isaac Newton talking about Babylon the Great (as well as the doctrine of the Trinity):

Is that enough (or too much already?), anyway, here's a summary about Babylon the Great/false religion, and some of Jesus' advice how to recognize it, as well as its ultimate fate according to the Bible:

Mind you, Babylon the Great is just one half of the equation (concerning the power structure of this world, as set-up by the earlier mentioned "ruler of this world"), the other half of this power structure (not a pyramid as depicted by those talking about the NWO or Illuminati), is described in the Bible as a wild beast, see picture above, which pictures an event also mentioned by the guy in the video before that had a message for the so-called "Truth Movement". He described it as 'the Beast dumping this system' (technically, the beast that Babylon the Great is said to be riding in the book of Revelation, is actually an image of a wild beast that has been given life by yet another wild beast, a beast with 2 horns like a lamb, indicating that this dual empire is pretending to be 'the good guys', as innocent as a lamb, covering over their beastlike activities by means of propagandizing/marketing in favor of those activities to the voting masses; beasts in the Bible often represent empires or kingdoms, sometimes it is even spelled out like in the book of Daniel). How appropiate it is for the Bible to represent these empires or kingdoms as such is also seen from the fact that nations themselves often have an animal as a symbol for their nation, such as the American eagle, or the British/English lion. It also comes up in this scene from the movie Nixon:

More details (next video in the playlist, I'll use the playlist link again, actually, there's 1 video I'm skipping now):

the bible-accurate history reliable prophecy part 1 of 3

Bonus article (text, pertaining to the history of the Catholic Church and Christendom from early on, 2nd and early 3rd century C.E., Christendom takes up the leading part or biggest part of Babylon the Great):

The Apologists—Christian Defenders or Would-Be Philosophers?

INCEST, child murder, cannibalism​—these were some of the absurd charges leveled against Christians in the second century C.E. This led to such a wave of persecution that professed Christian writers felt obliged to defend their faith. Later known as the apologists, or defenders of their beliefs, these writers set out to prove that their religion was harmless so as to win over the Roman authorities and public opinion.

It was a risky undertaking, for the empire and public opinion were usually appeased only by giving in to them. There was also a real danger of stirring up more persecution or of watering down the Christian faith by unwarranted compromises. Just how did the apologists defend their faith? What arguments did they use? And what were the results of their efforts?

The Apologists and the Roman Empire

OK, sorry, this became a bit longer than I initially intended. I'll stop here now.
edit on 29-1-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2024 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
The teachings of modern religion as well as ancient religion trace back to the religious teachings in ancient Babylon.

Babylon the Great (Reasoning From the Scriptures)

Definition: The world empire of false religion, embracing all religions whose teachings and practices do not conform to the true worship of Jehovah, the only true God. Following the Flood of Noah’s day, false religion had its beginning at Babel (later known as Babylon). (Gen. 10:8-10; 11:4-9) In time, Babylonish religious beliefs and practices spread to many lands. So Babylon the Great became a fitting name for false religion as a whole.

What evidence points to the identity of Babylon the Great, referred to in Revelation?

Ancient Babylon was outstandingly noted for its religion and its defiance of Jehovah

Ancient Babylonian religious concepts and practices are found in religions worldwide

“Egypt, Persia, and Greece felt the influence of the Babylonian religion . . . The strong admixture of Semitic elements both in early Greek mythology and in Grecian cults is now so generally admitted by scholars as to require no further comment. These Semitic elements are to a large extent more specifically Babylonian.”—The Religion of Babylonia and Assyria (Boston, 1898), M. Jastrow, Jr., pp. 699, 700.

Their gods: There were triads of gods, and among their divinities were those representing various forces of nature and ones that exercised special influence in certain activities of mankind. (Babylonian and Assyrian Religion, Norman, Okla.; 1963, S. H. Hooke, pp. 14-40) “The Platonic trinity, itself merely a rearrangement of older trinities dating back to earlier peoples, appears to be the rational philosophic trinity of attributes that gave birth to the three hypostases or divine persons taught by the Christian churches. . . . This Greek philosopher’s [Plato’s] conception of the divine trinity . . . can be found in all the ancient [pagan] religions.”—Nouveau Dictionnaire Universel (Paris, 1865-1870), edited by M. Lachâtre, Vol. 2, p. 1467.

Use of images: “[In Mesopotamian religion] the role of the image was central in the cult as well as in private worship, as the wide distribution of cheap replicas of such images shows. Fundamentally, the deity was considered present in its image if it showed certain specific features and paraphernalia and was cared for in the appropriate manner.”—Ancient Mesopotamia—Portrait of a Dead Civilization (Chicago, 1964), A. L. Oppenheim, p. 184.

Belief regarding death: “Neither the people nor the leaders of religious thought [in Babylon] ever faced the possibility of the total annihilation of what once was called into existence. Death was a passage to another kind of life.”—The Religion of Babylonia and Assyria, p. 556. [whereislogic: notice the contradiction in this philosophy? I bolded it. Satan was the first one that lied to Eve about not really dying if she ate from the fruit of that special tree. Since Eve died, he was proved to be a liar, so he had to change it up a bit, modify his lie so it became less obvious and could be adopted by Christendom. Now it's, 'well, your physical body dies, but the real 'you' won't die, cause you will continue living as a spirit or some form of energy.' I.e., your soul won't die. See Myth 1: The Soul Is Immortal from the article series One Myth Leads to Another.]

Position of the priesthood: “The distinction between priest and layman is characteristic of this [Babylonian] religion.”—Encyclopædia Britannica (1948), Vol. 2, p. 861.

Practice of astrology, divination, magic, and sorcery: Historian A. H. Sayce writes: “[In] the religion of ancient Babylonia . . . every object and force of nature was supposed to have its zi or spirit, who could be controlled by the magical exorcisms of the Shaman, or sorcerer-priest.” (The History of Nations, New York, 1928, Vol. I, p. 96) “The Chaldeans [Babylonians] made great progress in the study of astronomy through an effort to discover the future in the stars. This art we call ‘astrology.’”—The Dawn of Civilization and Life in the Ancient East (Chicago, 1938), R. M. Engberg, p. 230.

Babylon the Great is like an immoral harlot, one living in shameless luxury

Revelation 17:1-5 says: “‘Come, I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters [peoples], with whom the kings [political rulers] of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication.’ . . . And upon her forehead was written a name, a mystery: ‘Babylon the Great, the mother of the harlots and of the disgusting things of the earth.’” Revelation 18:7 adds that “she glorified herself and lived in shameless luxury.”

Is it not true that the dominant religious organizations have made it a practice to consort with political rulers for power and material gain, though this has resulted in suffering for the common people? Is it not also true that their higher clergy live in luxury, even though many of the people to whom they should minister may be impoverished?

Why can religions that profess to be Christian properly be viewed as a part of Babylon the Great, along with those who know nothing of the God of the Bible?

In the video above they use the term "unique", but is it really?

“The woman was clothed in purple and scarlet, and she was adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, and she had in her hand a golden cup that was full of disgusting things and the unclean things of her sexual immorality.” (Revelation 17:4)

A servant of Satan, a hypocrite, a deceiver and liar, a lover of money and themselves. Thought I'd answer the question above while I was at it. The list continues at 2 Timothy 3:1-9:

But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, 3 having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, 4 betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, 5 having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power; and from these turn away. 6 From among these arise men who slyly work their way into households and captivate weak women loaded down with sins, led by various desires, 7 always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth.

8 Now in the way that Janʹnes and Jamʹbres opposed Moses, so these also go on opposing the truth. Such men are completely corrupted in mind, disapproved as regards the faith. 9 Nevertheless, they will make no further progress, for their folly will be very plain to all, as it was with those two men.

edit on 30-1-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
A brilliant video by Mark Dice that complements this thread nicely.

Isn't it a bit odd to praise a video by Mark Dice, a self-professed "Christian" (wikipedia: Dice is the founder of a San Diegan Christian activist group called "The Resistance", described as being "known for its hardline stance on morality"), after just dissing the Bible (or valuable Bible teachings concerning deception and propaganda, and the conditioned human behavioural patterns that draws people's attention towards propaganda and false stories/myths to distract them from the truth, i.e. the most important truths to be aware of in this world, "beneficial teaching" from the Bible, referring to 2 Timothy 4:3,4 and Ephesians 4:14)?

Or did I misunderstand what irony you were referring to?

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: 19Bones79

Ahem...like i mentioned in the other thread ,Sepehr is not trustworthy .

He's also a promoter (marketeer/propagandizer) of evolutionary philosophies and mythology, his own version of course, cause the other market (of people wanting to have their ears tickled as per 2Tim 4:3,4) is already pretty saturated by "teachers" with more impressive credentials. He likes to promote the so-called "aquatic ape [or ape-men] hypothesis", i.e. the fantasy of mermaids (I think, I tuned out pretty quickly, could be that he was debunking that myth later on in this video made by another victim of evolutionary (Babylonian, religious) propaganda, so it was hard to sit through cause the one making this video had nothing of value to say, being a zealous believer in this stuff). Even "Animal Planet" likes to tickle people's ears and draw their attention with that one:

The more prominent evolutionists like to fantasize about walking whales instead (just as ridiculous, but they have a more convincing story for the biased believer, those who want to believe these people are "scientists", the propagandistic slogan that "evolution is a fact" and the notion that "evolutionary theory" is science/scientific):

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

You misunderstand a lot but your name gives it away so no surprises there.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 03:13 AM
link   

The irony of someone doing someone else the favor of pointing out that they may be a victim of propaganda and then to strengthen their case they quote scripture must be completely lost on you.

Is this not an indication (suggestion) that I did something wrong by quoting 2 Tim 4:3,4 and Ephesians 4:14 at the end of my comment (to provide some additional information from the Bible as to why people so easily fall for propaganda and "false stories"/myths, and as some advice what behaviour and attitude to avoid*)?

*: here is how I introduced those scriptures:

And one last tip, always try to avoid falling into this trap (behavioural pattern), because the behavioural pattern is widespread, and propagandists of all kinds and in all walks of life (from politics to the sciences, from religion to philosophy, from business to the practice of medicine) make efficient use of this widespread phenomenon:

“For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* [Or “healthful; beneficial.”] teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* [Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”] They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.” (2 Timothy 4:3,4)

“So we should no longer be children, tossed about as by waves and carried here and there by every wind of teaching by means of the trickery of men, by means of cunning in deceptive schemes.” (Ephesians 4:14)

Klassified pointed out something similar, yet no complaints about "irony" in response to his comment. Could it have something to do with the flattery he started his comment with? Sorry, I don't do flattery, here's why:

Flattery (Insight on the Scriptures, Volume 1)

The act of pleasing by artful commendation; adulation; false, insincere, or excessive praise. It is usually done to gratify the self-love or vanity of the one flattered and is therefore damaging to him. Its motive is to gain favor or material benefits from another, to create a feeling of obligation toward the flatterer or to bring glory to him. Often it is designed to lead the other person into a trap. (Pr 29:5) The use of flattery is not evidence of the wisdom from above; it is of this world, being characterized by selfishness, the making of partial distinctions, and hypocrisy. (Jas 3:17) Insincerity, lying, adulating or glorifying men, and playing on the vanity of others are all displeasing to God.​—2Co 1:12; Ga 1:10; Eph 4:25; Col 3:9; Re 21:8.

A contrast of the Christian course with that of flattery is found in the apostle’s words at 1 Thessalonians 2:3-6: “For the exhortation we give does not arise from error or from uncleanness or with deceit, but, just as we have been proved by God as fit to be entrusted with the good news, so we speak, as pleasing, not men, but God, who makes proof of our hearts. In fact, at no time have we turned up either with flattering speech, (just as you know) or with a false front for covetousness, God is witness! Neither have we been seeking glory from men, no, either from you or from others, though we could be an expensive burden as apostles of Christ.”

While the use of flattery may appear to be the gainful course, the Bible points out that “he that is reproving a man will afterward find more favor than he will that is flattering with his tongue.” (Pr 28:23) When a person employs flattery to gain advantage over another person, it is the opposite of love. A hater may resort to flattery but will eventually have his deceptiveness roll back on him like a stone.​—Pr 26:24-28.

Flattery employs smooth talk in order to beguile its victim. The expressions “flattery,” “smooth tongue (lip, or words)” (Ps 5:9; 12:2, 3; Da 11:32), “smoothness” (Pr 7:21; Da 11:34, ftn), and “double-faced” (Eze 12:24, ftn) are translations of the Hebrew root word cha·laqʹ or related words. In every Bible instance cited, the motive of the smooth talker is bad.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Personally I want to see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Talking about rabbit holes, the rabbit holes I've gone down (paths of evidence, checking sources of other people who have studied these subjects, such as Isaac Newton and other historians, their evidence from the various fields of science including history & archaeology, biology, geology, physics, psychology, etc.), all for the sole purpose of following the advice at 1 Thess. 5:20,21: "Do not treat prophecies with contempt. Make sure of all things; hold fast to what is fine", and at Phil. 1:10: “make sure of the more important things”​; all lead to the conclusion recorded at 2 Timothy 3:16,17:

All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, so that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work.

Since "science" is a synonym for "knowledge" (referring to a familiarity with facts/truths/certainties/realities), originating from the Latin scientia, which also means "knowledge" (so you can see that "science" is just a result of those talking fancy, if you mean knowledge, just say knowledge, if you're talking about unverified philosophies such as the idea that apes and humans share a common apelike ancestor, then don't use the fancy marketinglabel "science", anyway), I have titled my playlist as such (I dare anyone here to go down any of these rabbit holes and stop wasting time being led around in circles ending up in mental and spiritual darkness, poisoning one's mind with myths and falsehoods promoted by the ruler of this world and all his pawns, human or spirit; would have expected demons to be more prideful to be used like that
):

Real science, knowledge of realities compared to unverified philosophies and stories (1st video)

It truly is amazing how all the evidence pans out, how every rabbit hole you go down (following the evidence all the way to the source of knowledge), results in yet another so-called 'mountain of evidence' piling up and completing the bigger picture, the full picture actually.

Understanding (Aid to Bible Understanding)

RELATIONSHIP TO KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM

Understanding must be based on knowledge, and works with knowledge, though it is itself more than mere knowledge. The extent and worth of one’s understanding is measurably affected by the quantity and quality of one’s knowledge. Knowledge is acquaintance with facts, and the greatest and most fundamental fact is God, his existence, his invincible purpose, his ways. Understanding enables the person to relate the knowledge he acquires to God’s purpose and standards and thereby assess or evaluate such knowledge. The “understanding heart is one that searches for knowledge”; it is not satisfied with a mere superficial view but seeks to get the full picture. (Prov. 15:14) Knowledge must become ‘pleasant to one’s very soul’ if discernment is to safeguard one from perversion and deception.—Prov. 2:10, 11; 18:15.

Proverbs 1:1-6 shows that the “man of understanding is the one who acquires skillful direction, to understand a proverb and a puzzling saying, the words of wise persons and their riddles.” These must not be things said merely to pass the time away in idle conversation, for wise persons would not customarily waste time in such manner, but must refer to instruction, questions and problems that discipline and train the mind and heart in right principles, thereby equipping the learner for wise action in the future. (Compare Psalm 49:3, 4.) Knowledge and understanding together bring wisdom, which is the “prime thing,” the ability to bring a fund of knowledge and keen understanding to bear on problems with successful results. (Prov. 4:7) The person who is rightly motivated seeks understanding, not out of mere curiosity or to exalt himself, but for the very purpose of acting in wisdom; ‘wisdom is before his face.’ (Prov. 17:24) He is not like those in the apostle Paul’s day who assumed to be teachers of others but were “puffed up with pride, not understanding anything,” unwisely letting themselves become “mentally diseased over questionings and debates about words,” things that produce disunity and a host of bad results.—1 Tim. 6:3-5; see KNOWLEDGE; WISDOM.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Not one of your replies involve the content of the video.

You're basically a virtual jehova witness troll at this point.

Grow some self awareness boy.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

QFT

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

What happened in 1666?

That's easy: my first descendant arrived in Massachusetts, where they ran a burglary ring and broke into people's houses while they were at church to steal their gold and belongings.

True story.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Well then you are the perfect person to ask about the Book of Enoch, any why Christianity cast out these writings in the fourth century?? Did humanity being guided technologically by fallen angels and the descriptions of giants cause a serious threat to the order of control the priests used to manage the cattle of humanity as they began to cluster into urban environs??

Just makes me wonder. Maybe these secret societies wanted to hide the knowledge shared in the Book of Enoch?? Even the book of Ezekiel alludes to some modern technology marvels with cleverly worded metaphors and similies. Like when I first watched the falcon 9 rocket return landing, there was a line straight out of Ezekiel that came to my mind. I went back to read it again then, but cannot recall what it was. I am going to have to reread both of those books soon to refresh my memory.

Helicopters in 4000 year old Egyptian pyramid hyroglyphs, nuclear wars and aerial dogfights in the even older Indus Valley civilization Mahabharata, space rocket landings and fallen technology angels in the bible.

Seems to most thinking people that those in power, who have set historic precedent as having zero qualms openly lying to masses of people, are hiding a history that was documented all over the world in different civilizations during different eras as significantly more advanced then is presently accepted.

These secret societies mentioned in the op work together to keep ancient knowledge hidden while competing for power over the ignorant masses so that they may rob us of our wealth to fuel their power to continue keeping us ignorant and unenlightened. That is my sincere belief anyway, and thanks to living in the USA I have a constitutionaly reenforced right to maintain said belief without repercussions and persecution.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

If it happened then it was God's will.

Any interesting observations from watching the video?

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Not one of your replies involve the content of the video.

You mean your video in the OP? Course not, see my signature. Especially the 2nd sentence. I don't want to make comments that I feel* are conducive to that happening to people. I would like to make comments that I'm hoping will prevent that from happening (or at least lessen it).

*: If I were to make comments that work against or are contradictory to that feeling, I would be working against Jesus' Golden Rule: “All things, therefore, that you want men to do to you, you also must do to them.” (Matthew 7:12)

Also, when evaluating a video (its message or the information contained therein), it's a good thing to consider the questions mentioned in the article in my signature (I'll bold the most pertinent ones):

How can you protect yourself from the types of people that the Bible calls “profitless talkers” and “deceivers of the mind”? (Titus 1:10) Once you are familiar with some of their tricks, you are in a better position to evaluate any message or information that comes your way. Here are some ways to do this.

Ask questions: As we have seen, there are many today who would like to ‘delude us with persuasive arguments.’ (Colossians 2:4) Therefore, when we are presented with persuasive arguments, we should ask questions.

First, examine whether there is bias. What is the motive for the message? If the message is rife with name-calling and loaded words, why is that? Loaded language aside, what are the merits of the message itself? Also, if possible, try to check the track record of those speaking. Are they known to speak the truth? If “authorities” are used, who or what are they? Why should you regard this person—or organization or publication—as having expert knowledge or trustworthy information on the subject in question? If you sense some appeal to emotions, ask yourself, ‘When viewed dispassionately, what are the merits of the message?’

Some things are just too vile to see the light of day, but they'll be on ATS or youtube anyway. But I'm not going to make comments that are conducive to that type of message shared or promoted. I don't have to go along with that behaviour.
edit on 3-2-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Well then you are the perfect person to ask about the Book of Enoch, any why Christianity cast out these writings in the fourth century?

That book is a fanciful work of uncertain origin, falsely attributed to Enoch. But I'm concerned now that going too much off-topic might irk 19Bones79 (unless perhaps it's not actually the "beneficial teaching" that many people won't "put up with" as decribed at 2 Timothy 4:3,4; but then there's no point to it cause my comment will be of no use to you or anyone else; nor does it demonstrate, i.e. provide evidence, for what's described there at 2 Timothy 4:3,4 when people start responding). Did you notice what I quoted before about the topic of "understanding"?

Proverbs 1:1-6 shows that the “man of understanding is the one who acquires skillful direction, to understand a proverb and a puzzling saying, the words of wise persons and their riddles.” These must not be things said merely to pass the time away in idle conversation, for wise persons would not customarily waste time in such manner, but must refer to instruction, questions and problems that discipline and train the mind and heart in right principles, thereby equipping the learner for wise action in the future. (Compare Psalm 49:3, 4.) ...

Source: same as before

Also, do you know what a "leading question" is? It requires one to first agree with the statement or claim made in the question before one can answer directly, which in case of the question above, I don't (considering how you phrased it). So I would first have to explain why I don't agree with how you phrased that. I'm not sure I want to do that now. Just 2 hints: promotion as something worth reading is not the equivalent of 'casting out'. 2nd hint: 4th century Roman Catholicism, i.e. Christendom (the counterfeit version of Christianity) is not Christianity. But that's more of a minor caveat, cause I can understand why you would call that "Christianity", or perceive it as such (especially if my commentary so far didn't register with you, otherwise you would have known I could never agree with calling that "Christianity"; it's like the difference in using the terms "self-professed Christian", or "Christian", in the first case, it is emphasizing that someone is professing to be a Christian, but that I do not necessarily agree with that claim or description. It's the same with Christendom claiming to represent Christianity, which it doesn't. The evidence for which is discussed in my commentary before. It was the point of my responses to you after all, especially the videos that you perhaps didn't watch, possibly because of what's described at 2 Timothy 4:3,4: "will not put up with". True Christianity doesn't teach man-made creeds and doctrines).

I know, not much point in re-posting a video someone doesn't want to watch anyway. But if you want to ask me questions that I can answer more directly (or a bit easier), it is sort of a requirement, in particular that one. If I have to re-phrase your question first in order to answer it, I might end up answering a question you don't even want an answer to. That's why leading questions are not always that useful to ask. Another example of a leading question is: when did you stop beating your wife?

You can't answer that question directly if you've never beaten your wife, it implies the claim that you ever were beating your wife, a claim you then don't agree with because it isn't true. So then you have to re-phrase it first to: Did you ever beat your wife? Then one can answer with: no. Simple, easy and direct.
edit on 3-2-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 12:20 AM
link   

... True Christianity doesn't teach man-made creeds and doctrines).

Full title of the video (cause you can't see the key point bolded above):

Trinity Doctrine, A False Teaching Of Man, Council of Nicaea

i.e. a man-made doctrine/teaching. And it's false. Jesus said to the religious leaders of his day:

“You hypocrites, Isaiah aptly prophesied about you, when he said, ‘This people honors me with their lips, yet their heart is far removed from me. It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach commands of men as doctrines.’”​—Matthew 15:3-9. (in Isaiah you can see that "me" in the quote above is referring to Jehovah God, as the Jewish religious leaders he was talking to there would have understood it as well).

i.e. man-made doctrines, the doctrines of men (in contrast to the doctrines of his* God that Jesus was teaching people). *: Jesus also said to Mary Magʹda·lene, as quoted in the video "He is a liar! (part 1 of 2)": “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’” (John 20:17) A rather obvious refutation of the doctrine of the Trinity or the claim that Jesus is this particular God that he himself refers to as “my God”, you don't say that if you're talking about yourself.
edit on 4-2-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Some things are just too vile to see the light of day, but they'll be on ATS or youtube anyway. But I'm not going to make comments that are conducive to that type of message shared or promoted. I don't have to go along with that behaviour.

And mind you, if I were to remain quiet about it (not make any comments in this thread for fear of it being too off-topic, even when my comments are about evaluating the nature of the message promoted in the video, or the nature of the message itself), I would also not be following Jesus' Golden Rule.

I'm also happy to note that the video above dispels the notion that Robert Sepehr is an anti-semite, as it it is clear that most Jewish people are unaware and not involved in what is being discussed in the video.

Why bring it up then, if it is really true that the video alone will already do that? Then there's no need for you to try to do it as well (argue the same) or is there? Is there any potential that if someone watches that video they might get that impression (or that they end up agreeing with those whose ears aren't tickled as per 2Tim 4:3,4 by what this man has to say, but have still listened to at least some of the things he has said or presented in the past from which they drew that conclusion)?

How about the effect this video might have on those Kurdish people that are already inclined to conduct acts of terror against Turkey (usually having Turkish people with little to no power in their country become the victims of these attacks)? Might their buttons be pushed by the content of this video (fueling their hatred and giving them the feeling that it's right/good to conduct such acts or that others who conduct such acts are doing the right thing; as described at Isaiah 5:20)? How about people negatively affected by ISIS' propaganda campaigns?

“Look out that no one takes you captive by means of the philosophy and empty deception according to human tradition, according to the elementary things of the world and not according to Christ;” “We have much to say about him, and it is difficult to explain, because you have become dull in your hearing. For although by now* [Lit., “in view of the time.”] you should be teachers, you again need someone to teach you from the beginning the elementary things of the sacred pronouncements of God, and you have gone back to needing milk, not solid food. For everyone who continues to feed on milk is unacquainted with the word of righteousness, for he is a young child. But solid food belongs to mature people, to those who through use have their powers of discernment* [Or “their perceptive powers.”] trained to distinguish both right and wrong.” (Col 2:8; Hebrews 5:11-14)

Surely, a good "teacher" will never want to do anything that might lead people in the wrong way, towards wrong behaviour, thinking or feelings/emotions and opinions.

Playing on the Emotions

Even though feelings might be irrelevant when it comes to factual claims or the logic of an argument, they play a crucial role in persuasion. Emotional appeals are fabricated by practiced publicists, who play on feelings as skillfully as a virtuoso plays the piano.

Source: The Manipulation of Information (Awake!—2000)
edit on 4-2-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 06:54 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Well strangely the cuniform tablets from Sumer have an even older story of creation that is strangely similar to the Bibles, except when translated properly they did not use the word GOD but reference powerful people from the sky from what I just learned in this video. Powerful people from the sky, humanoid but not necessarily human, technology and powers. I find it not too dissimilar to the book of Enoch.

Makes me think, based on established human behavior of those in power to lie to society about all facets of life and policy, that more than likely humanity was a hybridization of extraterrestrial colonists for labor and reproduction. And that some of the very same secret society types in the OP video, are still connected to those ancient bloodlines of power and maintain many of the world's secrets about the origins of humanity, technological marvels that could easily be called capable of the miraculous (kind of like an ADF brings the dead back to life from the perception of those ignorant of such devices) powers, and their plans for our future.

This is the video I watched this morning. I watched it because a man who studies this is talking, not an AI generated dialogue.

edit on 2-10-2024 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join