It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘TAKE OUR BORDER BACK’: 700K trucks will take part in border convoy

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: WingDingLuey

More civil war and revolution rhetoric coming from the convoy, from exactly where, Proud Boys? Militia?

www.cbsnews.com...

Implanted Agents Provocateurs and false flag operators!! Watch for it. 😀 Oh-So Obvious

So you are saying that groups like Patriot Moms007 are okay with Ted Nugent being there for the cause?

What makes you think you know what I am thinking after I said nothing about what you said? 😀

Did you see the question mark ?

Good deflection. You are keeping up with your "continuing education" classes. 😃

A little rusty however.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   

More civil war and revolution rhetoric coming from the convoy, from exactly where, Proud Boys? Militia?

www.cbsnews.com...

Implanted Agents Provocateurs and false flag operators!! Watch for it. 😀 Oh-So Obvious

So you are saying that groups like Patriot Moms007 are okay with Ted Nugent being there for the cause?

What makes you think you know what I am thinking after I said nothing about what you said? 😀

Did you see the question mark ?

Good deflection. You are keeping up with your "continuing education" classes. 😃

A little rusty however.

The education in question is are these God's Army members and their supporters okay with Ted Nugent (with pedophilia scandals about him) being present at their rally? I'm trying to understand the mindset here with this group.
edit on q00000026229America/Chicago4444America/Chicago2 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well it looks like this is blowing up in the organizers faces. The media are interviewing members of the convoy and they're confused. Their not seeing lines of people trying to get in the country. They're not seeing hordes of people wading the river. They're asking, "Where's the invasion?"

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Well it looks like this is blowing up in the organizers faces. The media are interviewing members of the convoy and they're confused. Their not seeing lines of people trying to get in the country. They're not seeing hordes of people wading the river. They're asking, "Where's the invasion?"

The Texas National Guard is stopping them because the Feds won’t do their job.
The illegals are now going to the Arizona and California borders to illegally cross.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

If that's the case, why didn't the organizers plan the convoy to go to Arizona or California? Why did they plan to go to Eagle's Pass, which Right Wing jesus has been hyping up as ground zero for the "invasion?"

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
If that's the case, why didn't the organizers plan the convoy to go to Arizona or California? Why did they plan to go to Eagle's Pass, which Right Wing jesus has been hyping up as ground zero for the "invasion?"

Why are you even in this thread? Haven't you been paying attention? The organizers announced they were holding rallies in three different states - Texas, Arizona and California. Please pay attention before commenting and posting incorrect information. It tends to get old when people keep doing that.

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The super zealous religious Maga fighting with the regular Maga. Typical convoy s**t show.

Twitter video

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
The super zealous religious Maga fighting with the regular Maga. Typical convoy s**t show.

Twitter video

Did you see the 'white privilege edition' on that truck? Who are the streetpreachers.com any way? Part of God's Army? Who's who here?
edit on q00000002229America/Chicago3030America/Chicago2 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Yes, saw that. I think they are. They spent the whole day baptizing people.

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Yes, saw that. I think they are. They spent the whole day baptizing people.

How do they know they didn't unknowingly baptize a person not heterosexual?
edit on q00000043229America/Chicago2323America/Chicago2 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I'm sure God tells them.

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I'm sure God tells them.

Well I am sure God tells them to accept everyone, well at least in the New Testament it does; God is love. Except migrants of course.
edit on q00000021229America/Chicago0707America/Chicago2 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

😆

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Oh man was this a huge Grift. The Trumper keep falling for these scams and then cry when they lose their money. At this point I don't even feel sorry for them.

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
‘TAKE OUR BORDER BACK’: 700K trucks will take part in border convoy

Now first of all I don't know where they get the number of 700K trucks out to the Texas border or however far they want to expand along the border to send a clear message about the migration crisis.

According to The Dailymail

People's Convoy 2.0: Huge cavalcade of TRUCKERS will head to border hotspots in bid to shame Biden administration into cracking down on migration crisis
www.dailymail.co.uk... isis.html

A massive convoy of truckers will make its way to three migrant hotspots across three states in a bid to shame the White House into tackling the worsening crisis.

Hundreds - possibly thousands - of big rigs will head for Eagle Pass in Texas, Yuma in Arizona and San Ysidro in California from January 29 for the four day 'Take Back Our Border' event.

'The time is NOW to take action and secure our borders!'

Despite the Supreme Court ruling on Monday in favor of the Biden Administration that Border Patrol agents can cut razor wire placed at the border (placed there by Texas) if they feel the need to, Texas is doubling down.

The state added more wire fencing, a is refusing to give up control of a Eagle Pass park it seized control of on Jan. 10.

Bizarrely, a golf course remains open in the park for locals to enjoy the genteel pastime - while federally-employed Border Patrol agents are barred.

The feds have given the state a deadline of Jan. 26 to allow Border Patrol agents, were have been banned from the park, access to Shelby Park.

It's unknown what, if anything, will happen if Texas refuses to comply with the federal government by Friday, but San Antonio Congressman Joaquin Castro ratcheted up the language-- suggesting Biden use force.

“Governor Greg Abbott is using the Texas National Guard to obstruct and create chaos at the border. If Abbott is defying yesterday’s Supreme Court ruling, @POTUS needs to establish sole federal control of the Texas National Guard now,” Castro

So I am in favour of applying legally to get into a country but when your government fails to deliver and not listening to people, it's We The People that will end up taking action in a peaceful protest to express our concerns.

Whether or not the National Guard will be deployed or not but regardless of that, should Trump win Presidency, be prepared for mass deportation of illegals and restoring the border wall.

This reminds me of the Canadian Truckers convoy, except instead of blocking the borders, they were blocking Trudeau at parliament...essentially.

Let's see what happenikng in the coming days...this should get really interesting with other state governer's backing up the Texan governor.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: mechtech87

Here is a video ofone of them, crying about the grifting and "bad people".

Twitter

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Is this not a protest or something very similar to a protest?
The lefties are all about protesting most anything and everything including women’s rights, gay rights, defunding police, criminals rights, the ‘right’ to kill a baby, workers rights, #metoo etc.
For some reason these lefties have a problem with these specific people and their protest.
The pushback is telling.
‘Free speech for me but not for thee’

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   

a reply to: mechtech87

Here is a video ofone of them, crying about the grifting and "bad people".

Twitter

I'm not sure why she is carrying on so, the original God's Army knew full well who would be joining their group.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Twitter video

No violence, no weapons, no crime.

Just Twitter being toxic.

edit on 7-2-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Twitter video

No violence, no weapons, no crime.

Just Twitter being toxic.

I saw violence in a post above on this thread where some guy smacked the sign of a religious protester and touched him.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   

If that is the most violent display you can point to, then I boldly declare the convoy a successful protest.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join