It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security cam systems

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

That's good to hear. And yes, POE cameras are the way to go. No need for power separate power.

LOL that cyber security training comes in handy at times.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 05:02 AM
link   

edit on 1/27/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: sertum

Lol yes im a secret lorex costco salesman.

Actually one of the things i dont like that i didnt even know would be an issue or nice to have is an either a timer or multiple motion detec maps based on time.

Need to look if there is a way or if other systems have that option
edit on 55131America/ChicagoSat, 27 Jan 2024 06:55:12 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I use Wyze cameras and have had no trouble at all with them. My wife got me a Marcum for Xmas. It is an underwater camera. Aqua -Vu is also another good underwater camera.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: tanstaafl
with hikvision, there is a program called IVMS 4500 that you can load on a PC with lots of storage, it can be remotely located or on site, and it can record all data for a redundant record, and the program is free.

Close, but again I'm looking for something that will stream record to my own CLOUD server.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I finally got the Reolink system installed and It meets every expectation. I wish the resolution would have been a little sharper than it is but all considered, it appears to be a very good system. The final installation included the NVR with 3 cameras and a doorbell.

(New Upgrade) Security Camera Junction Box,Universal IP Camera Mount,Security Camera Bracket Outdoor,Metal Aluminum Waterproof Security Camera Mount,Blink Camera Mount New Upgrade

REOLINK 4K WiFi 6 Home Security Camera, 2.4/5GHz WiFi Security Camera Outdoor, Plug in Camera, Human/Vehicle/Pet Detection, Color Night Vision,Two-Way Audio, 24/7 Recording, IP67 Waterproof, RLC-810WA2
REOLINK 4K WiFi 6 Home Security Camera, 2.4/5GHz WiFi Security Camera Outdoor, Plug in Camera, Human/Vehicle/Pet Detection, Color Night Vision,Two-Way Audio, 24/7 Recording, IP67 Waterproof, RLC-810WA

REOLINK 4K 12CH WiFi NVR with Wi-Fi 6 and 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band WiFi, Built-in 2TB HDD, Support 12MP/8MP/5MP/4MP HD Reolink IP Cameras, 24/7 Recording for Home Security Camera System, RLN12W
REOLINK 4K 12CH WiFi NVR with Wi-Fi 6 and 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band WiFi, Built-in 2TB HDD, Support 12MP/8MP/5MP/4MP HD Reolink IP Cameras, 24/7 Recording for Home Security Camera System, RLN12W

REOLINK Doorbell WiFi Camera - Wired 5MP Outdoor Video Doorbell, 5G WiFi Security Camera System, Smart Detection Local Storage No Subscription, Front Door Camera Home Security, Customized Chime Ring
REOLINK Doorbell WiFi Camera - Wired 5MP Outdoor Video Doorbell, 5G WiFi Security Camera System, Smart Detection Local Storage No Subscription, Front Door Camera Home Security, Customized Chime Ring

The software controllability of the individual components through the NVR software is impressive.
I installed the system and all the components cost around $650-$700. You can not expect a good system to be cheap.

In all, completely satisfied.

edit on 19-2-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join