It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Press Release: Evaluation of the DoD’s Actions Regarding UAP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Military press release

As the unclassified summary explains, the DoD OIG found that the DoD does not have a comprehensive, coordinated approach to address UAP. For example, the DoD OIG determined that DoD Components developed varying processes to collect, analyze, and identify UAP incidents.

The DoD OIG also found that the DoD’s lack of a comprehensive, coordinated approach to address UAP may pose a threat to military forces and national security. For instance, the DoD OIG determined that the DoD has no overarching UAP policy and, as a result, it lacks assurance that national security and flight safety threats to the United States from UAP have been identified and mitigated.

Here is the summary

Nothing ground breaking but very historically interesting.

Basically: something’s going on, DOD’s incompetence posses a threat, we need a comprehensive way of addressing this as one does not currently exist.

The release is unclassified but based on classified report.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

They may pose a threat doesn't mean they do.

Basically that means the US, nor any other Country (can't speak for big tech) have any means to stop these (seemingly unarmed) craft should they have offensive capabilities.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

This is a military brief to the public, the fact they even talk about "may pose a threat" means it really does and that we all are effed if something is not done right the eff now!

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

Basically: something’s going on, DOD’s incompetence posses a threat, we need a comprehensive way of addressing this as one does not currently exist.

Whhhhhhoa Nelly….hold your horses……I have the answer to this!

It’s because humans are waisting their lives….doing this…

As long as the government and military are hypnotized with these new fangled gizmos…

Competency and the meaning of real work suffers..

Giddy Up

👽
edit on 25-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I read this as, uncoordinated black-ops using UAPs, may poss a treat to national security, and certainly pose flight safety threats.

This could be the case, if UAPs are being used for illegal trafficking operations.

edit on 25-1-2024 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I saw a most interesting phenomenon in the sky last night, and this may be the thread to share it.

I was showering, window open, in the dark.

I’m looking out the window, and for less than 1 second, the whole sky flashes electric blue, at least in my line of sight, looking straight, southeast of me.

If you recall that transformer explosion in NYC in 2018, it was that same color.

However this flash did not appear to be a transformer explosion because it came and went too fast. Also, there was no sound.

Nobody else in my residence noticed it.

I called 911 because I wanted to see if anyone else had reported it, and I asked if they had gotten any reports of a transformer explosion. They hadn’t gotten any reports. I was annoyed that I could not validate the occurrence with anyone but myself. Typical.

Sadly, I have no video or pics. But the flash was utterly amazing. For a split second it was day time, but the sky was electric blue. It was a cloudy night so I think the light source was in front of the clouds.

Has anybody ever seen anything like this?
edit on 25-1-2024 by IgorMartinez because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2024 by IgorMartinez because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Not sure if this DNI..AARO centric consolidated report for 2023 was ever posted in this forum….it’s not the same as the OGI report recently released on Jan 24 2024, which is a different consolidated report from 2023 as well.

Fiscal Year 2023 Consolidated Annual Report on UAP October 2023

👽
edit on 27-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join