It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So this is what Hamas considers 'freedom fighting' ...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Owlwatcher

Doesn't matter if we want a fight, they have declared war on us, and our way of life.

Whether people like it or not, it doesn't matter, the jihadi are waging war. We can either sit back, and wait, for it to come to our neighborhood, or we can preemptively stop the bs.

People with the it isn't effecting me mentality, are blindly ignoring the facts. The ostrich technique, is one of denial.

I'm not here to convince any one, the truth speaks for itself.

In the end, doing nothing has historically proven to be disastrous.

Why embolden those who hate America, by enabling them...

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Owlwatcher

Doesn't matter if we want a fight, they have declared war on us, and our way of life.

Whether people like it or not, it doesn't matter, the jihadi are waging war. We can either sit back, and wait, for it to come to our neighborhood, or we can preemptively stop the bs.

People with the it isn't effecting me mentality, are blindly ignoring the facts. The ostrich technique, is one of denial.

I'm not here to convince any one, the truth speaks for itself.

In the end, doing nothing has historically proven to be disastrous.

Why embolden those who hate America, by enabling them...

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ToneD

Yea, if I was as wrong as you, I'd avoid that question too.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hamas, Israel, Palestine what a mess.
Bloody every where on all sides.
Killing is bot solving the problem.
What is the solution ? Who know’s, I believe Hamas needs to be strategically demilitarised.

I dont understand why this is such a hard task with all the tech available. They estimate 39,000 Hamas soldies in total, why can the world not figure out a way to disarm 39,900 people. Establish a Palestinian Miliatry with international funding and brung stabilisation to Israel and Palestine.

Why is this so difficult to strategise and execute ?

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   
When the Aussie troops where in Afghanistan, they got ordered to turn a blind eye to the cultural habits there. Things like the local leaders taking a boy under his wing and in his bed. Those that stood up against it when there stood down or got moved on. When there under a false flag for some opium and other goodies, what are we really fighting for?

These kind of things are not limited to any specific race or region. All cultures have their good, bad and ugly. Podesta emails, Comet pizza, Frazzledrip, Epstein, Chabad Tunnels...

Youtube link

edit on 25-1-2024 by kwaka because: grammer

edit on 25-1-2024 by kwaka because: Added video

edit on 25-1-2024 by kwaka because: added video link

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas
I am sorry, but as l9ng as these people follow an immoral religion, more.importantly one that demands absolute worldwide adherence, these people will never be civil or, in my opinion, welcome to live in a civilized country. But their whole religion being built around a man with 25 wives, even ones as young as SIX YEARS OLD, people who otherwise keep women out of sight and covered up, something which leads to sex with little boys...and all countries have it, it is called bacha bazi in Afghanistan and other names in other countries and at its worst, parents will sell a male child to a "teacher" of sorts and the boys learn how to put on women's clothing and seductively dance (which in their case looks like a ridiculous free for all since dance is illegal...and in some of these places dance AND music even are illegal...never get caught by the morality police humming a song in Riyahd, you will regret it...and at the end of the event, and it happens at all events...birthdays, dinners, weddings, they ensure all women are gone and the performance starts with multiple boys and at the end of the night, you can pay them or I'd anspecial guest it will be arranged for you to take one hoke and you have sex with them. And it is just insane these warped Muslims believe it is a sin to touch or even look at a woman, but of COURSE God condones the sexual abuse and rape of little boys. That's FINE! When the boys reach teenage years, they are either released by their teachers to live the rest of their lives with the money they earned, or else (as a documentary I saw on the practice said, they are taken to a private place and....well, the man puts his trigger loaded finger to his head and says, "boom!" We have to imagine what that means. Oh speaking of what is acceptable to God, we are talking about a country whose population is over 50% addicted to heroin for life...well, the male population over 11 that is.

Some of these nations punish rape with the death penalty. Oh excuse me, not the act of rape. Often the WOMEN are given the death penalty for reporting rape because the crime isn't forced penetration, rather bringing shame to the name of a Muslim man! And they are put to death unless the strict law is met...to open your mouth and tell on a rapist, you are committing a major sin UNLESS you have four blood related family members who WITNESSED THE UNWELCOME PENETRATION themselves and are willing to testify. Sorry, but I would think it is the rapist who has total control over that!

Then you have child brides. In Yemen last year, there was a 5 year old girl who was wed to a 55 year old man and on the wedding night, the girl was killed during sex. So the girl's parents took the man to court, but the judge ruled that he would not face any charges, why? Because for Muslims, a girl or your wife is just a man's property and he decided that is not possible to vandalize one's own property. And that's what she is, nothing but a piece of his property. Kiling her? It's just vandalizing. And initially, the man was going to use the argument that the girl had gotten too seductive in sexy with him and it was her fault because he just couldn't handle the idea of not penetrating her once she became such a seductive whore in bed.

You have the two little Iranian 14 year Olds five or ten years ago or so. They fell in love and while on the phone together, one of the moms picked up the phone and she heard them say to each other, "I love you." So she called the other boy's mom and she took her kid by the hand and she marched him through the streets until they got to the police precinct. The other boy met them there. Then the two moms disappeared for a bit into an interrogation room. They had no idea what was going on, but eventually police came out the boys start screaming. "Mom, what's going on? I'm scared I don't know what's happening." They were walked outside and quickly the townspeople put together a gallows and the boys' final, "I love you mom"s were met with the mothers spitting on the boys. Then the ropes came down and were put around their necks and they dropped them. It really makes me want to vomit watching the interviews done with the moms the following week. Watching them say, "i was totally unaware that my child was a demon from hell but I am so relieved I found him out before he hurt our family," makes me wish i had one minute alone with those bitches. Oh...and the night of the execution, the town pulled their bodies down and they played several games of soccer with their heads that they tore off them. I am sure many of you remember it, it was big in the news.

How about their prophet which nobody with half a brain cell would ever follow. They talk about Islam like it is just a beautiful religion that compelled you to follow. They never accept that it is craziness and if not born into Islam, nobody would EVER choose it. Mohammed, who after one of his battles found the "mayor's" family and beheaded the mayor in front of his wife for not submitting to the claim that he was the chosen man sent by God. Then he killed her son and daughter and strung them up from a tree. Why? He said he wanted to take the wife by force from behind while mashing her face into her family's blood which was covering the sand. Oh and then he married her I think. What a perfect man! Just as loving as Jesus, eh?

I could honestly go on and on and on. This is why I REFUSE to accept the oncoming claims that I am racist. It is 2024....hundreds of years post enlightenment. Yet somehow, we have these absolute monsters who live among us who aren't radical, but your average Muslims. And somehow, they subscribe to the most disgusting beliefs I have ever heard. And their prophet and perfect human being, is one of the most filthy rotten people I have ever heard of. And although they excuse the reality of it, all Muslims surveyed agree that there will come a time that the whole world must turn muslim or else. It is dangerous! They are evil! They are more political than religion! It is not possible in 2024 to be a decent person AND be a Muslim, sorry. But muslim countries do all they can to keep people from learning critical thinking. And that is why to this day, the ENTIRE population of Gaza worships Hammas and its martyrs. Go watch a video about asking kids about it! There ain't a child alive who doesn't want to be a suicide bomber and a martyr!!! Wipe Islam from the earth or we are in big trouble down the road!

I thin is my all time favourite clear concise description of Islam/Muslims I have ever had the pleasure of reading.

Your post should be used as constant reference to answer the questions and combat statements such as :

Not all Muslim are terrorists
Hamas are freedom fighters
Islam is a religion of peace
And so on…..

Very well said mate.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Propa-propaganda

a reply to: FlyersFan

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Propa-propaganda

No. Fact.

Care to address the topic? How is kidnapping and rape of teenage girls 'freedom fighting'? Or the rape of the other male and female hostages? How about the mass rape of both men and women, and their murders along with mutilation of their genitalia?

How is that 'freedom fighting' and not just old fashioned sexual perversion and criminal behavior?

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   
BLOW-BACK

Surprised ? NO ONE IS !
*shock* . . sarcasm

but zionist cry foul yet again.
same sh@t over and over and over. . .
Here's a thought,
just leave the muslims alone, and
STOP INTERFERING IN OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES !
you think ?

edit on 25-1-2024 by ToneD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   

....just leave the muslims alone,

Do you honestly think fundamentalist Muslims would reciprocate that?

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToneD
Here's a thought,...

Here's a thought ... ADDRESS THE TOPIC.

Four pages .. and all you do is deflect and post things that aren't true.

Why are you so afraid to actually discuss the topic if this thread?

Why are you afraid to answer the question?

How is Hamas kidnapping, and continually raping for months, teenage girls .. freedom fighting?

How is Hamas raping, murdering, and then raping the dead bodies ... freedom fighting?

How is Hamas mutilating genitalia ... freedom fighting?

Common sense says that it's SEXUAL PERVERSION and criminal behavior, not freedom fighting.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Freedom fighter is a propaganda label as well.

It’s not like they’re flaying children and nailing them to the door because they talked to an invader.

I’m sure this is pot and kettle pointing fingers.

Being used for more than just a display of perversion and immoral behaviour.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Are you guys ever going to actually prove all of those things you claim are real or are you just going continue spreading baseless claims and expect people believe them just because someone said "yes, they happened, trust me"? I've looked at every single claim your guys made and in the end I always found an israeli was the source who just said "yes, that totally happened" and from that point on it is spread by people like you as if that is proof. When are you guys going to learn what you are doing is just making claims and expecting people to believe you without proofs? Or are you perhaps doing that on purpose? The more claims = the less need for proofs because no one can catch up to your bs, is that it?

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: NanomachinesSon

welcome to ATS. Did HAMAS attack Israel on October 7th 2023? Or did Israel attack HAMAS by throwing civilians at them as they bull dozed the border? It's important for context.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Everyone in the
universe knows, THAT the zionist's ambition is
to expand. THAT is no secret.
Their ambition however, is overwhelming to
the point of absolutely having NO respect for non-judaics
But hey, they even bomb their own people,
to the point of FANANICALIZM.
When judiasm goes on to step on
other people's toes,
Expect Anger and a lot of
BLOW BACK
No sympathy given; israel by now
should have learned the consequences.
Crocodile tears don't sell,
will NEVER sell.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   

This post is intended for the doubting poster that I am replying to. Very graphic!!!

And there is much more much worse but Telegram only allows outside access to videos under one minute long.

Not sure what your looking for for evidence Poster, but if this isn’t enough then carry on and you do you.

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Bla bla bla.

WHAT HAPPENED ON OCTOBER 7th?

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Perverts kidnapping little children>

twitter.com...
twitter.com...

Ya,
if those were my kids,
I too would be fighting mad.
Btw
^that's pre 2023

Blame every one , Blame the Pals ,
even mention 'holocaust' for good measure,
but oh no, don't
blame these guys> *sarcasm*
twitter.com...
^24 killed themselves, others by
hannibal directive, and friendly fire.
sympathy ? think not.

Sink it In ,
It is not for Israel
to decide ,
for Palestinians how they
will be governed.

edit on 25-1-2024 by ToneD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS
Dude, none of those are what I am asking. Either you are doing that on purpose to get a reaction from others or you are too naive. Let me explain to you like explaining to a 5 year old. Your videos are showing hamas doing "no no things" but I never said "hamas did not do bad things".

I've specifically asked to see if you guys can provide proof for specific things you people keeps saying everywhere on the whole internet but I'm yet to see proofs for those claims. You know what I am talking about.

And before someone inevitably says "blah blah eyewitness" I'll let you guys know I've witnessed so many totally not lying "witnesses" I lost the count at this point. So until you guys provide an irrefutable proof and let others verify those "proofs" I am going to believe you are all making this # up just to rile people up. The title of this thread is a dead giveaway of that intent.

a reply to: network dude
Yes they did, now if you are done with your whataboutism, feel free to provide proofs for those so called "rapes", "mutilated vaginas","beheaded babies" and "children cooked in the oven" claims. You know, the usual claims you guys love to make wherever you go. It is important for context, since you all seem to love making claims without providing any proof.
edit on 25-1-2024 by NanomachinesSon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Since, unsurprisingly, there are no videos of women being raped on October 7th that I am aware of I suppose it never happened.

The swath of eyewitness accounts and forensic findings be damned.

I imagine that you can provide videos of rapes in the west related to court cases where the accused was found guilty?

Waiting for you to provide evidence that meet your standards.

UN cites 'growing body of evidence' of Hamas's sexual violence during Oct. 7 attacks

www.cbc.ca...
edit on 26-1-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join