It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Encoded information is evidence of Intelligent Design

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographicpart2

Ok, so you believe this was all intelligently designed by some hidden creator, who has a plan for us all and loves us and cares for us, blah blah blah.

Why did your creator or intelligent desiger, create parasites whose sole purpose is to burrow into the eyes of mammals and blind them?

More eloquently put by Stephen Fry here: www.youtube.com...

Please explain why such a creator would create something so horrible?

If i were creaing the universe and life within it, I would have no need to create such an organism that would cause pain and suffering and misery to children. Why? What's the logic? How do you explain that 'intelligence' ?

Or Ecoli. Or ebola. Or diphtheria. Or any of the other millions of disease-causing organisms that kill children? Why would any intelligent being create such things? I would say, only a sick psychopathic, meglomaniac would. Which, when you read the Bible, does describe God to a 'T'.

But, in a universe without a God, where life can occur and evolve, it makes sense that such horrible things can and do exist.
edit on 2024-1-24 by NoOneButMeAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

I want to point out that being negligent and even apathetic towards kids who desperately need a miracle is probably one of the biggest arguments against intelligent design. That's not complaining, it's simple logic. As God, your number one priority should be protecting the kids at all costs, if that's too much to expect then yes my disdain is warranted.

I feel the pain of the world and I am empathetic to a fault. But I can also assess the world pragmatically, and there are cause and effect mechanisms that we were told about. If someone's smoking cigs and drinking alcohol during pregnancy, then wtf do you expect?! Kids are at the mercy of the free will of their parents.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoOneButMeAgain

Why did your creator or intelligent desiger, create parasites whose sole purpose is to burrow into the eyes of mammals and blind them?

Beelzebub is the lord of filth. This is why the Israelites had extensive purity laws, to protect themselves from these sorts of things. Their ideology in fact was very remniscient of terrain and germ theory.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

What about congentical defects? Stillborn children? Down's Syndrome, autism, twins, etc -- are you saying all these things are 'man-caused'? That none of these things occurred 2, 3 or even 8 thousand years ago, when we didnt have the same level of pollutants around us?

No. Either, your creator is a twisted f**k who enjoys watching humanity, especially children, suffer immeasurably, or, like all the evidence points to - is a natural result of mutation and genetic error, which we see time and time again in the natural world.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Beelzebub is the lord of filth. This is why the Israelites had extensive purity laws, to protect themselves from these sorts of things. Their ideology in fact was very remniscient of terrain and germ theory.

Answer the question instead of avoiding it.

Or, ok - let's play your side-stepping game. Why did you creator create "Beelzebub", the "lord of filth" and allow such a thing to cause the parasites I mentioned?

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   

What about congentical defects? Stillborn children? Down's Syndrome, autism, twins, etc -- are you saying all these things are 'man-caused'? That none of these things occurred 2, 3 or even 8 thousand years ago, when we didnt have the same level of pollutants around us?

No. Either, your creator is a twisted f**k who enjoys watching humanity, especially children, suffer immeasurably, or, like all the evidence points to - is a natural result of mutation and genetic error, which we see time and time again in the natural world.

Lol the fish are literally turning trans in our rivers from all the pollutants, there is a cause and effect of our universe. When you defy natural order, unnatural things start to happen. There are also mental pollutions as well, referred to as "sin". We were told how it is, and now you're complaining about us not heeding the warning?

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Answer the question instead of avoiding it.

Or, ok - let's play your side-stepping game. Why did you creator create "Beelzebub", the "lord of filth" and allow such a thing to cause the parasites I mentioned?

Poorly built cities with awful sanitation, total defiance of God's order, then disease strikes from people literally living in filth, then people blame God. It's like a kid burning his hand on the stove and then blaming his dad for warning him not to do so.
edit on 24-1-2024 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Venkuish1

Yes, again, thank you for your incredibly obvious assertion that I am a person of faith, well done, we agree on that
We are of accordance, amazing
I am A person of Faith
Have we cleared that up,yet?

As for God being unpleasant, yep, as previously stated, He is very unpleasant to the unpleasant
In fact, if you care to read the bible, He/it goes on and on, makes the fact God/He is unpleasant, thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands, flood, maybe millions, in the bible, it’s very clear, slaughtering whole peoples, tribe, women and children, in the bible, recorded by people about God, so much so it’s almost like you are redundant in stating the obvious that God is unpleasant ...again
It’s almost like God is warning you, isn’t it?
Crystal?
edit on 24-1-2024 by Creaky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Lol the fish are literally turning trans in our rivers from all the pollutants, there is a cause and effect of our universe. When you defy natural order, unnatural things start to happen.

What natural order did children defy in order to develop bone cancer? What about cases of cancer in children who do not live in areas or environments where such polutants exist? are you saying children deserve it?

There are also mental pollutions as well, referred to as "sin". We were told how it is, and now you're complaining about us not heeding the warning?

Utter bullsh*t. Now you're just hiding behind your Bible hyperbole and not directly answering any questions. Which is what you and the other bible pumper do: you throw around a load of unsupported claims, and when questioned or countered, you avoid answering and start talking in scripture.

You're weak, dude. You can't debate.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creaky
a reply to: Venkuish1

Yes, again, thank you for your incredibly obvious assertion that I am a person of faith, well done, we agree on that
We are of accordance, amazing
I am A person of Faith
Have we cleared that up,yet?

As for God being unpleasant, yep, as previously stated, He is very unpleasant to the unpleasant
In fact, if you care to read the bible, He/it goes on and on, makes the fact God/He is unpleasant very clear, so much so it’s almost like you are redundant in stating the obvious that God is unpleasant ...again
Crystal?

They want good things to happen to bad people but also want bad people to be stopped. Their demands are paradoxical.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Poorly built cities with awful sanitation, total defiance of God's order, then disease strikes from people literally living in filth, then people blame God. It's like a kid burning his hand on the stove and then blaming his dad for warning him not to do so.

And I asked:

Why did you creator create "Beelzebub", the "lord of filth" and allow such a thing to cause the parasites I mentioned?

What has your response got to do with my question? Nothing. Once again, cooperton's on the loose...

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 09:16 AM
link   

What natural order did children defy in order to develop bone cancer?

Science shows clearly we inherit aspects from our parents, and then the development of the child is also directed by the parent after birth. It is both nature and nurture that begins to define the biology of a developing organism. anything from neglect to psychological and physical abuse from a parent will have enduring effects. This is the nature of our reality.

What about cases of cancer in children who do not live in areas or environments where such polutants exist? are you saying children deserve it?

Where is this garden of Eden you refer to? and where are the perfect people who inhabit it? This would make a great documentary

Utter bullsh*t. Now you're just hiding behind your Bible hyperbole and not directly answering any questions.

You're just upset my answer is Biblical.

Which is what you and the other bible pumper do: you throw around a load of unsupported claims, and when questioned or countered, you avoid answering and start talking in scripture.

You're literally asking me to explain things from a Theological perspective, and then getting all fired up when I answer things from the Theological perspective?

You're weak, dude. You can't debate.

Nah you're just upset there is an answer to your attempted 'gotcha'

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Sincerely, I just don’t think they think
For most of my life I didn’t, so

But this “God is bad” revelation they think will be enlightening to Christians
It’s recorded in the bible so, yeah, obviously

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Why did you creator create "Beelzebub", the "lord of filth" and allow such a thing to cause the parasites I mentioned?

Why do people create filthy situations? The natural world works great on its own, living in your own feces will have consequences. I am not going to get into spiritual matters with you because I know you don't care to hear about them, so I will stick to earthly examples.

The point is, parasites weren't in the garden, neither were thorn and bramble. The deviancy of humankind coincided with the deviancy of nature.
edit on 24-1-2024 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creaky

Sincerely, I just don’t think they think
For most of my life I didn’t, so

But this “God is bad” revelation they think will be enlightening to Christians
It’s recorded in the bible so, yeah, obviously

Yeah God is most critical of the Israelites. It shows the objectivity of not just God, but also the Israelites scribes as well. They were willing to admit fault, whereas other nations often depict themselves as faultless

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   

The point is, parasites weren't in the garden

Can you point to the evidence of that? Is that just an assumption on your part that parasites are evil?

Good parasites do exist, but they aren’t always very obvious! The nicest parasites are the fungi which you can eat, like mushrooms or food and drinks made using yeast, like bread and soy sauce. Some fungi are also used in medicine, as antibiotics. Other parasites are used in medicine but they are a little yuckier! Leeches and maggots are grown in special laboratories and are used to keep blood flowing or clean up dead tissue after people have had accidents!

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Can you point to the evidence of that? Is that just an assumption on your part that parasites are evil?

He asked why God did it, so I gave him the Theological explanation as is presented in the Bible.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

It’s a rhetorical answer
They don’t believe in God so, no answer will do, never mind a biblical answer
Wipe your feet, just bashing your own head

Seriously, what Christians believe is pretty strange

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

And I asked:

What has your response got to do with my question? Nothing. Once again, cooperton's on the loose...

The poster can't answer any questions related to his claims as these claims derive from the belief in creationism.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

I want to point out that being negligent and even apathetic towards kids who desperately need a miracle is probably one of the biggest arguments against intelligent design. That's not complaining, it's simple logic. As God, your number one priority should be protecting the kids at all costs, if that's too much to expect then yes my disdain is warranted.

I feel the pain of the world and I am empathetic to a fault. But I can also assess the world pragmatically, and there are cause and effect mechanisms that we were told about. If someone's smoking cigs and drinking alcohol during pregnancy, then wtf do you expect?! Kids are at the mercy of the free will of their parents.

Okay, except we're not talking about you. Can't compare golden apples to ordinary rocks.

If someone's smoking cigs and drinking alcohol then they don't get pregnant because it's providence. Why is that so hard. Honestly all these excuses to get out of doing the most effortless job in the universe. Where's the intelligence in being so lazy you can't even be bothered to lift a magic wand and save a baby.

🙄

edit on 24-1-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join