It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Varginha - new and old info

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   
For days they’ve been saying they have the doctors coming forward for the first time. Will post here when they post it.

Two doctors that examined the Entity captured on Varginha Incident in 1996 will go public this year

Twitter video

Saw Varginha was trending right now so I’ll share some of the info while waiting for Dr whistleblowing testimony.

Meanwhile they have been posting some interesting info.

1st. Here is Twitter Video of Chief Master Sgt Marcos Feres:

Varginha Incident - 28 years of secrecy Let's remember when Marcos Feres, a chief master sergeant from Brazilian Air Force, talked the first time about the USAF airplane that arrived in Brazil without previous authorization, in the same day of the Varginha incident

2nd. Witnesses of UFO at hospital:

Employee from Regional Hospital in Varginha talks for the first time about the multiple witness sighting of an UFO above the hospital roof few months after the incident at 3:20 am. The local TV was called and almost filmed it.

Twitter video link with English subtitles

3rd. Eyewitness sculpture:
Video of alien sculpture

Liliane Silva, Varginha Entity witness, shows the best sculpture, that is closest to what she saw 28 years ago.

4th. Guard at hospital:

This is the audio of one of the soldiers that was guarding the operating room while doctors tended to one of the Varginha humanoids, who would end up dying in the aftermath.

Stanton Friedman once described the Varginha creatures as "more cargo than crew." This soldier's account lines up with this.

If the Varginha creatures were cargo, then the craft that allegedly came back looking for the fallen ETs... were the cargo owners piloting it?

5th. Brazilian Army final report for first time English:

Today the Varginha incident completes 28 years of secrecy. The final report by Brazilian Army is made available in english for the first time,

Twitter post

6th. Brazil and US authorities name to be released:

During the anual event to celebrate Varginha Incident, veteran researcher Marco Petit said that he will soon reveal the names of Brazil and U.S. authorities responsible for the Varginha entity transfer agreement

Twitter link

7th. Info from Leir’s book:

Last Varginha UFO post for the evening - the initial reaction of a doctor when seeing the creature for the first time on the operating table... shock: - I turned around and approached the operating table with my colleagues. - At first glance I noticed the patient was quite small and my first impression was that it was a child. - When I first saw the face of the individual lying there I was in a state of shock. It was far from a human face; certainly no face I had ever seen before. - The eyes were large and red and staring at the ceiling with a blank stare. I turned and looked at my colleagues. We were all dumbfounded. - We turned and looked at each other and could not believe this was happening. Info from Leir's book on Varginha

Twitter link

8th. Eyewitness clip:

Moment of Contact was an amazing film by James Fox ( @jamescfox ). But this well-known 2012 clip of Fox interviewing the three female eyewitnesses to the Varginha humanoid has always been the most revealing to me. The reason is that even after 16 years at the time of the video, its clear that the three experienced something traumatic... and the "wound" is still very present.

9th. soldier died:

Dr. Garry Nolan, a Stanford immunologist, did comment on the Varginha UFO case in the past. The crash and humanoid recovery occurred 28 years ago on a day like today... "[Regarding Varginha] There apparently was a liquid in the craft itself that spilled onto the grass around the crash site, and the beings seemed to carry it with them (or at least be imbued with it), as if they were living in that environment. The soldier that is said to have died due to his interaction with whatever it was, is said to have died from an infection. I don't think he died from an infection, but from the toxin that was on the skin of whatever it is that he touched."

Twitter link

10. James Fox did an excellent documentary on Varginha incident "Moment of Contact"

News: he is in process of buying back all the rights so he can post the video for free, watch his twitter above for updates.

edit on 22-1-2024 by pianopraze because: Adding info

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

I believe that we will find that these little humanoids are basically Genetically Modified Organisms--meaning that they have been manufactured by design and have not come into existence strictly by Darwinian evolution.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 07:25 PM
link   
All these years and still no "here's the peer reviewed analysis of the biology recovered" and certainly not the object itself. I'm going to go with it's still just a story.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

So you basically think it's not a case of ''ET Go Home'' but rather ''ET Came home''?

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   

If you were to read abduction accounts which the main-stream has yet to accept, then you would find indicating evidence of such "workers." Such is the evidence of "the boggieman under the bed" aspect of the intrusion.

"Take me to your leader" was a self-serving joke of and on humanity's delicate situation recognized by some, denied by governments for decades, and few will want to see delivered in full.

edit on 22-1-2024 by CosmicFocus because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2024 by CosmicFocus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I'm so curious on where Grey Aliens are from...it would be pretty ironic if they really are from Zeta Rituculi. Moment of Contact is a great documentary. I bought it right when it came out on YouTube.

Hope these doctors coming forward don't ruin the story... definitely potential for that.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: sendhelp
I'm so curious on where Grey Aliens are from...it would be pretty ironic if they really are from Zeta Rituculi. Moment of Contact is a great documentary. I bought it right when it came out on YouTube.

Hope these doctors coming forward don't ruin the story... definitely potential for that.

With those big eyes and apparently the ability to breathe our atmosphere, I'd look down, not up.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicFocus

If you were to read abduction accounts which the main-stream has yet to accept, then you would find indicating evidence of such "workers." Such is the evidence of "the boggieman under the bed" aspect of the intrusion.

"Take me to your leader" was a self-serving joke of and on humanity's delicate situation recognized by some, denied by governments for decades, and few will want to see delivered in full.

“It’s a cookbook” was my favorite.

I’m a skeptic and this case looks more legit than most everything else I’ve seen. Maybe because the recent attention but I doubt it and I have no idea why.
Usually I can sniff out the BS pretty quickly but I can’t seem to find anything smelly here yet.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The aliens look like they may like Jello instead of coffee. No wonder none showed up when I invited those that are monitoring ATS to come over my house for coffee.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 11:06 PM
link   

edit on Tue Jan 23 2024 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: vance2

You're the peer. Review it.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
4th. Guard at hospital:

This is the audio of one of the soldiers that was guarding the operating room while doctors tended to one of the Varginha humanoids, who would end up dying in the aftermath.

Stanton Friedman once described the Varginha creatures as "more cargo than crew." This soldier's account lines up with this.

If the Varginha creatures were cargo, then the craft that allegedly came back looking for the fallen ETs... were the cargo owners piloting it?

The audio on that video is in European Portuguese, not in Brazilian Portuguese, so I doubt it is the "audio of one of the soldiers".

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

So if someone with a british accent is giving a testimony about something happening in the US, you can automatically discard it because it's formulated with a British accent?

I dont quite get it...
I mean, the argument can be made but there are plenty of other explanations as to why somone has a diffrent accent.

Official language is Portuguese, and maybe being a military and giving an interview you try to use the proper language and don't exactly dabble in the slang and mumbles of your national gang banger vocabulary.

Could also just be stationed there, having grown up in Portugal and moved back.

Who knows people have accents everywhere even in the military.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

With those big eyes and apparently the ability to breathe our atmosphere, I'd look down, not up.

Underground? Where exactly would millions of them reside and build craft, go undetected, evolve, eat food, etc???

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Underground? Where exactly would millions of them reside and build craft, go undetected, evolve, eat food, etc???

China?
Russia?
Disney?
The Moon?
Lahaina?
Antarctica?
Clacton-on-Sea?

But seriously, it's a secret, obviously.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Underwater in the deep caverns of Lemuria 😉

Wiki Lemuria

Amazing Stories I Remember Lemuria

Gray’s as cavern dwellers make sense:

Gray skin …..lack of natural Sun Light pigmentation
Big Eyes…..adapted with night vision for low to lightless underground environments
Small bodied ….perfect for tunnel and cave systems travel

👽
edit on 23-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Here’s a Why Files episode on this for those who aren’t familiar.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
So if someone with a british accent is giving a testimony about something happening in the US, you can automatically discard it because it's formulated with a British accent?

No, in the same way I didn't discard the information on that video, I only said I doubt it's the "audio of one of the soldiers".

Official language is Portuguese, and maybe being a military and giving an interview you try to use the proper language and don't exactly dabble in the slang and mumbles of your national gang banger vocabulary.

The difference between the European and Brazilian versions of spoken Portuguese is much bigger than the difference between British and US English. The accent is the first thing that is noticed, but the some of the words used are different (Brazilian Portuguese uses some words that European Portuguese stopped using some centuries ago, they had French and Dutch influence some centuries ago and US influence during the XX century, for example), sometimes even the sentence structure is different.

The persons speaking is clearly speaking European Portuguese, it's not a Brazilian person speaking with the European accent or trying to use the European way of talking)

Could also just be stationed there, having grown up in Portugal and moved back.

That's possible but not very likely. During the 1980s and 1990s there were few Brazilian people living in Portugal and those that were living here did not have much interest in going back to Brazil.
During the second decade of the 21st century things changed and many Brazilians migrated to Portugal to get money and returned to Brazil.

Who knows people have accents everywhere even in the military.

As I said, it's more than just an accent.
It's not easy to explain, but it's easy to spot the difference between the different versions of Portuguese (European, Brazilian, Angolan, Mozambican, Cape Verdean, etc.)

Frankly, I find it more likely that the audio in that video is a Portuguese person quoting what a soldier in the scene (supposedly) said than the original soldier saying it.

Edited to make it clear: I am not dismissing the information, I am pointing that saying that I doubt very much that this is the original audio of the witness.

edit on 23/1/2024 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Like Mick West?

Like Nick Pope?

😂🤣😂🤣

👽

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join