It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeach the entire 1/6 Committee Members and Associates

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Do you really fall for all of the media BS? I am sure you are referring to this.

Link

So someone was called for backed up toilets and they found this? The mysterious plumber took the pics? HAHAHAHA.

“Who knows what this paper was? Only he would know and presumably whoever was dealing with it, but the important point is about the records,” Haberman told CNN’s John Berman and Brianna Keilar on “New Day” Monday morning.

This was one of the farthest reaching things I remember the media doing....pathetic.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Do you really fall for all of the media BS? I am sure you are referring to this.

Link

So someone was called for backed up toilets and they found this? The mysterious plumber took the pics? HAHAHAHA.

“Who knows what this paper was? Only he would know and presumably whoever was dealing with it, but the important point is about the records,” Haberman told CNN’s John Berman and Brianna Keilar on “New Day” Monday morning.

This was one of the farthest reaching things I remember the media doing....pathetic.

Imagine being that slow witted to believe something like that.
Many right here on ATS are.
edit on 24-1-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Not to mention that the pic looked like a toilet at a Motel 6 - cheap flooring and completely half-assed baseboard work.

Amazing what some people will believe just because they want it so bad LOL

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

You expect me to believe you here, right? Whose the gullible 1?

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Nope. This a.m, I'm stellar 127/70. Only cardiac meds.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Have you personally seen and analyzed the photos? Have you seen the subpar quality of the surrounding flooring and baseboards? Do you actually believe the White House would contain bathroom that, like I said, belongs in a Motel 6?
I have.

Tell me again who's gullible.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Interestingly, you assume I fall for media. Ha! You brother...not me.

I watch everything..story...news across the board multiple screens...then make my decision. Believe nothing. Listen to no one. But I'm always multi checking...find a balance.

You however...I see..is promoting ...by your own accusations..that one..as yourself, bases your comment..on media B.S.

You said so...right for you..but not for those who take no sides.

Media? It's what they do. Read, watch everything. Believe nothing...formulate an educated opinion. Best not take sides. Both, don't care if we live or die.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   

You are gullible. Speak without seeing. Pay attention. Mara Lago bathroom. Small vent window upper right. Toilet.

Are you blind? All in picture. Not mine... Entered into evidence.

And I'm gullible...

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Then let me phrase it s.i.m.p.l.y for you.

An evidence tech took photos.
Photos were recorded into evidence for trial.
Experts both sides will argue that photo.
It's documented where, when, who was present into evidence.

Ok? Following? That photo was processed and entered not by me. And it won't be decide by you or I.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

My friend? I'm a big proponent of believe nothing and in no one but yourself. Certainly not political sides.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I made the comment based on your parroting of the case. Thats all bud. Nothing more nothing less.

You are promoting as truth a fabricated story. So, there was a clog and someone came out and they were able to miraculous find the documents?

Where is it? If you are weird enough to take pictures of the #ter I am sure that same person would have wanted some real physical evidence...right?

That is the issue I have with almost every story. There is no proof.

Last, I have said this a million times, if he actually broke the law he should be arrested using the Patriot Act alone and they could hold him with no bail and no lawyers. Instead it is turned into a media circus.

Sad part is a decade or two ago you could get objective news from the foreign press but those days a long gone.

118/65 with the metoprolol..stress is a killer....

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Same goes for Mar a Lago

The bathrooms don't look like one step above a porta potty.

Are you blind? All in picture. Not mine... Entered into evidence.

"Entered into evidence" doesn't mean squat. How much "evidence " gets disproven in court?
Derp

Also, can you PLEASE start using proper sentence structure and complete sentences, you're giving me a headache.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Agreed.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Musta been the Nuns beating compound sentence structure into me.

Proper sentence structure? With all the LOLs out there? It's a txt world sir these days, and that does "dumb down" perhaps more expressive answers.

If I want to pontificate and discuss at length, I can sit at the PC or laptop and let words fly.

Sorry about your headache

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join