It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeach the entire 1/6 Committee Members and Associates

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Here we go again. The deletion or removal of data by a government entity or employee. I wonder if they called Hillary for help.

It has been found that there are documents missing from the 1/6 committees files that were not only used to create their narrative but were used by Fanni Willis in GA. She has to have the physical evidence to back up her claims and if it is gone...so would be the case.

Everyone of those who were part of the 1/6 committee as well as Pelosi who initiated it should be held accountable and impeached for the crime of destroying documents which goes against all House rules.

Link

The partisan January 6 Committee deleted more than 100 encrypted files just days before Republicans resumed control of the House, Chair of the House Administration Committee’s Oversight Subcommittee Barry Loudermilk (R-GA) revealed Monday. The missing files are significant because they might contain information reportedly used to prosecute former President Donald Trump in Fulton County, Georgia. Fani Willis, the Fulton County district attorney, colluded with the committee to obtain information to prosecute Trump, Politico reported on January 10. The partisan committee told lawmakers it lost or does not have much of the information they discovered during their January 6 hearings

Link

Fulton County, Georgia, District Attorney Fani Willis secretly colluded with the one-sided, Democrat-run January 6 Committee to obtain tips that would help her prosecute Donald Trump — and tried to keep it out of court, and public view, using a procedural trick.

How many cases against Trump will be created with NO real evidence? I mean, what are they hiding?

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

there was this saying, "if you have done nothing wrong, you have nothing to worry about", and it seems this isn't that. it's the other.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Wasn’t Benny Thompson involved in that? I lived in his district for a while. You’d be safer in the Temple of Doom. Why anyone in Hinds county MIssissippi should have this much control is exactly what is wrong with the Democratic Party.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Myhandle

He was the chair. He has been the DHS chair also. He is a real treat and has been since the early 90's.

It is not even funny anymore that the same people keep coming up. No one should be in the House more than 2 terms. If they do not make the move to Senate then they are just using their position to make money for themselves.

He is the only Democrat House Member in his state. Gotta love that redistricting.

edit on Janpm31pmf0000002024-01-22T12:07:48-06:001248 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Laws just don’t matter anymore when you have a government that governs with impunity. There is no accountability whatsoever anymore. As someone that used to be proud of what we once were as a country, this # is hard to stomach. My grandfather served in the Senate back in the 20’s and 30’s, guaranteed he’s turning in his grave right now.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   
So the Democrat Jan6 Committee was working with prosecutors covertly. Sounds about right for power mongers "at the time". Wonder if Cheryl Mills was consulted? 😃

Nathan Wade may have been a go-between bag boy runner. 😀

edit on 1-22-2024 by WingDingLuey because: 🤡

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   
what bothers me about this is the technical oversight.

Any for profit business that comes anywhere near government data has to have incredibly thorough backups, documentation of those backups, and regular audits of those backups.

Why aren't there backups? A typical backup plan for NOT sensitive, classified, or otherwise important data generally includes 30 days warm (quick and easy to restore), 90 days off site (Call IT, it might take a day or two to get it) and one year cold backups that could take some time to access.
Once the government gets involved, those quickly escalate to 120 days warm, one year off site, and I would imagine practically indefinitely cold.
The budget is the limit, and I don't know what the government IT budget looks like but when it comes to a matter of national security I would imagine they have essentially unlimited funds for data retention.

So where are the backups?
Are they in Joe Bidens garage? Pelosi's dedicated ice cream freezer? Who is in charge of those backups? Who runs the audits?

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

the fact that they are looking for passwords of encrypted data, tells me they recovered the data, and just want access to the data. I could be wrong, but that's how it looks now. Once they see the data, hopefully they will understand why it was deleted.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Facts. Any company will back up in at least 3 ways. Internal. Separate Onsite. Offsite. They are usually 2 weeks/One Month/3-6 months respectively.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   

When you are a gang of cheating con artists, this is what you do…..you delete evidence to keep them from finding out how corrupt you really are and how deep the con game goes.

It’s time to bury these Dem criminals.

edit on 22-1-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Notice how Pelosi has practically evaporated from the MSM? It's like she melted back into freshman obscurity.

Eh....it's part of the perks, I guess, of being a career criminal with blanket immunity. WE NEVER FORGET.

Well, at least I don't, no matter how the media tries to tuck her away until SHE decides to leave office. 🙄Smh

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

I said it long, long ago. The democrats will do anything to remain in power. Even so far as to destroy this republic, and they are doing just that.

We ARE a "Banana Republic" now.

Sadly, I don't have anything better to do with my time than to just sit here bantering words back and forth on a keyboard. I need a hobby!

I need to go out and work on my underground bunker.

edit on 22-1-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Such a diabolical plan by the Democrats.
Use the Feds and unlimited resources to go after ‘evidence’ of Trump wrongdoing, then hand it all over to the states so they can go after him, deleting the exonerating evidence.
You’d think they’d have better things to do like govern or something instead of the nonstop witch hunt.
I have no idea why anybody votes for those swamp creatures.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   

This thread is oddly quiet and devoid of input by the usual defenders of "democracy". Nary a croak from the frog or even a TDS fit from the mysterious one.

Things that make you go hmmm

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

Yeah. I have. Her and a few others.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Now you have gone and done it....it has become a challenge....

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Despite the incoming Republican majority demand that the Jan6th committee to retain documents, and assurances from the chairman (Bennie Thompson (D-MS) that they would, the azzholes deleted at least 100 of them, before Jan 1, 2023.

Thompson assures Nothing Will be Deleted: www.cnn.com...

Thompson/Cheney/Schiff then deleted over 100 encrypted files: news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   

They had a good teacher when Clinton deleted all her incriminating Emails and took a hammer to hard drives and cell phones and walked away free.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

We ARE a "Banana Republic" now.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Despite the incoming Republican majority demand that the Jan6th committee to retain documents, and assurances from the chairman (Bennie Thompson (D-MS) that they would, the azzholes deleted at least 100 of them, before Jan 1, 2023.

Thompson assures Nothing Will be Deleted: www.cnn.com...

Thompson/Cheney/Schiff then deleted over 100 encrypted files: news.yahoo.com...

if deleting official government records is against the law, perhaps these crimes should be revisited in about a year from now.

<<   2  3 >>

join