It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Ron DeSantis drops out, endorses Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Here's a wild idea!
Don't do stupid crap to get federal indictments. Fairly standard life protocol, that is unless you have a passion for being in the news be it good or bad.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 03:59 AM
link   

edit on 1/22/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
If she gets the nomination I'm voting for Biden...

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Yeah, same

NOOOOOO. Guys .... come on .... not Biden.
Vote Libertarian. Or Vote Third Party. Not Biden.
ARGH!

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 04:33 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k

Here's a wild idea!
Don't do stupid crap to get federal indictments. Fairly standard life protocol, that is unless you have a passion for being in the news be it good or bad.

That is easy to say unless you know an Attorney General's main campain point was "I will get Trump", or the Democrats made up a fake dossier and used the FBI for two years to try and find something. If you can't admit that side has been throwing spitballs at the wall for 8 years just trying to see if something sticks and you are going to sit on the BS that "Oh if he didn't do anything wrong he wouldn't be charged" then there really isn't a conversation here as you live in your alternate reality.

Oh BTW the way Epstine killed himself and Biden has never done anything wrong...

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

ARGH!

Third-party...lol That is like saying I'm not going to vote for anyone. If we are that stupid to pick her then I'm going to be that stupid to vote Biden just for fun.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I wonder how hard DeSantis would hit if he were Attorney General.
It’s been too long since we had one with balls enough to do their job properly.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Take a look at the trending things in social media with DeSantis and it is all of this 'influencers' and other campaign folks who are full force against Trump and MAGA.

These are not Republicans. There is only one party and it is the Progressives which is the Dems and RINOs as elected officials.

Where DeSantis screwed up was attacking and not showing what he could do. It was always a comparison. I like him. I do not hate him but, to be very honest after this election, I do not trust him. He is now compromised. He made deals with the Anti-Trump people and he lost a large base.

Now he has to try to come back with his tail between his legs. Horrible campaign and advice he was given.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: FlyersFan

ARGH!

Third-party...lol That is like saying I'm not going to vote for anyone. If we are that stupid to pick her then I'm going to be that stupid to vote Biden just for fun.

I don’t know about that.

I couldn’t choke back the vomit for even just thinking about voting for Biden or any Democrat.
Any vote for a Democrat, is a vote for the destruction of our country.
edit on 22-1-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Agreed.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Any vote for a Democrat, is a vote for the destruction of our country.

Sure..let it burn baby! So vote for Hillary 2.0 or brain-dead (the reality is they are voting for Harris, so maybe swap her out for Newsom, or someone...lol)

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   
FYI: DeSantis was groomed to win in 2024, like Jeb Bush was groomed to win in 2016. By Same group. Now with 2 losses under their belt.

The most common refrain from frustrated Ron DeSantis supporters has been, ‘why didn’t he just wait until 2028’?

With the exception of a small group of political followers in the State of Florida, few people really understood what the DeSantis 2024 operation was all about.

Ron DeSantis ’24 began long before people were paying attention. It started when the top echelon of the GOPe UniParty saw candidate Donald Trump win the November 2016 election.
Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 10:32 PM
link   

edit on Tue Jan 23 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join