It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Ron DeSantis drops out, endorses Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   

BREAKING: Gov. Ron DeSantis drops out of 2024 presidential race, endorses former President Donald Trump

If there was anything I could do to produce a favorable outcome, more campaign stops, more interviews, I would do it," the governor said.

"Now, it's clear to me that a majority of Republican primary voters want to give Donald Trump another chance."

Twitter link

Good for him.

Now we have establishment candidate flavor Rino Warhawk, who Democrats are crossing party lanes to vote for vs. Trump.

Wonder who the media will be pushing?
/sarcasm

edit on 21-1-2024 by pianopraze because: Correcting autocorrect. Rino not rhino

Edit to add:

Here is a Twitter Video of Ron Desantis declairing he is dropping out.
edit on 21-1-2024 by pianopraze because: Added video

Liked this quote from video:

Ron DeSantis backs Donald Trump for president, says the GOP cannot "go back to the old Republican guard"

"A repackaged form of warmed-over corporatism that Nikki Haley represents."

Twitter
edit on 21-1-2024 by pianopraze because: Added quote

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

PBD podcast predicted this a week ago during Iowa caucus. But it was also predicted he would attempt to hitch his wagon to Haley as VP.

Glad to see they weren't totally right.

edit on 21-1-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Be interesting to see where all those donor dollars go now.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Interesting.

I figured he would wait till SC, guessing the trump campaign made an offer he liked.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Cabinet maybe?

I’ve always liked him until he ran for President.

I was living in Florida under him during the pandemic and was happy I was there.

Taking money from establishment backers, running against Trump, and getting idiots to serve on his social media have since made me question his judgment.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   
My headline would have read,,

Another sniveling loser tucks tail, takes the knee and kisses the ring. Welcome back to the flock.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   
And now the real fun begins. I still think Trump gets the nom but he may have to start actually working for it.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Desanctimonious, LMAO every time I hear Trump say that.

Truly Idiocracy coming true.

Crazy times we are in.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Dominion's interest balancing algorithm will save the day. You'll see.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

My headline would read....."HA! America your only choices are so old they make the crypt keeper look like Sara lee" I am so disappointed that younger voters aren't mobilizing. I see the memes all the time "people over 70 are generally l considered unfit for most jobs, yet they are exclusively who is running our country"

Yet our choices boil down to two old rich as hell #s who probably don't know their left hand from their right foot. Wonderful.
edit on 21-1-2024 by Shoshanna because: can't spell

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
And now the real fun begins. I still think Trump gets the nom but he may have to start actually working for it.

Lol.

Now do Biden....

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Interesting.

I figured he would wait till SC, guessing the trump campaign made an offer he liked.

What kind of offer could have been made to him, to quit calling him insulting names? To quit referring to him as a loser? Maybe Trump told him about the dirt he had on him or his wife that he threatened to use earlier? Who knows but if he does get a federal position we will know that Trump will have hired another loser. Yeah, only the ''very best''for Trump.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

It is stunning ain't it ?. But it''s hardly a wonder why young people don't mobilize. Here we have one group of old people who continue to push an agenda popular in the 1960s and 70s which now seems to be nothing more than the continuance of the Establishment and another group of old people who still think things can work as if it were the 1950s.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
My headline would have read,,

Another sniveling loser tucks tail, takes the knee and kisses the ring. Welcome back to the flock.

The sniveling loser we could have in the white house next year, or sniveling loser we have in the white house now?

Decisions, decisions.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I think one is a sniveler and the other is a drooler.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

My headline would read....."HA! America your only choices are so old they make the crypt keeper look like Sara lee" I am so disappointed that younger voters aren't mobilizing. I see the memes all the time "people over 70 are generally l considered unfit for most jobs, yet they are exclusively who is running our country"

Yet our choices boil down to two old rich as hell #s who probably don't know their left hand from their right foot. Wonderful.

Don't count out Nikki Hailey just yet.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
a reply to: Shoshanna

It is stunning ain't it ?. But it''s hardly a wonder why young people don't mobilize. Here we have one group of old people who continue to push an agenda popular in the 1960s and 70s which now seems to be nothing more than the continuance of the Establishment and another group of old people who still think things can work as if it were the 1950s.

Which old guy did you vote for in the last election?

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Which one let unlimited illegal immigrants across the border, while pretending everything was fine?

Which one decided we are too good to drill our own oil so prices for fuel skyrocketed?

Which one paid off some peoples student loans while nobody gave me money back for following the rules and paying my student loans off early? Just so he could buy some votes?

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   

guessing

quoted and bolded it for you since you apparently missed it.

its what typically goes on behind closed doors during a campaign, didnt think you were that young.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

Nikki Haley could win New Hampshire with 100pct if the vote, but she is screwed when the vote heads south.

Don't buy into the pipe dream of the State run media and the life long bureaucracy.

Lol the American wing of Chinese media.

edit on 21-1-2024 by Justsomeboreddude3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2024 by Justsomeboreddude3 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join