It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN Brags About Striking Americans in the Mideast 144 Times - President Biden is Afraid of Iran.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Saturday January 20, 2024

In President JOE BIDEN's America: IRAN attacks/injures/kills Americans for months...and brags about it!

This marks the 144th attack on U.S. troops stationed in Iraq and Syria since Hamas launched its violent Oct. 7 assault on Israel and sparked the Israel-Hamas war. It's also one of the largest such attacks, and the second in which militia groups have fired ballistic missiles.

Iran's foreign minister confirmed that Iranian forces launched ballistic missiles at targets in both Iraq and Syria.

The U.S. and Iraq condemned the deadly strikes that hit close to the under-construction U.S. consulate in the northern Iraqi city of Erbil.
Source: www.cbsnews.com...

In retaliation, the U.S. military has hit a few low priority targets, but President Biden ordered them to stay clear of retaliating against the Leaders who are ordering these attacks on U.S. Infrastructure and U.S. Citizens.

Two days ago, President Biden said our retaliation strikes are NOT working, but the U.S. will continue launching them anyway.

Biden finally speaks: www.timesofisrael.com...

In your opinion, is our retaliation appropriate for the death, injuries, damage, Iran had directly/indirectly inflicted upon American interests and citizens?

There is NOW WAY former President Trump would allow Iran to attack U.S. Citizens (Military & Civilian) 144 times!!

WeMustCare

edit on 2012024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Just take out Khamenei already, sheesh

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel
Just take out Khamenei already, sheesh

Apparently only a few "leaders" have the guts to cut the head off the snake. (A term Colin Powel used re: Sadam Hussein)

Donald Trump said Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu "chickened out of" helping the USA at the last minute, before the cruise missile was launched against Iran's top Terrorist, Soleimani.

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com... ni/

Netanyahu vowed to take out the top 3 officials in charge of HAMAS....but 4 months later, they are still shooting off their mouths, vowing another attack on Israel, and/or Israeli citizens in the world.

President Biden is likely experiencing the fear of killing "important" people too, even if they order hundreds, or thousands of innocent deaths.

It's a damn good thing our leaders in the 1920's thru 1960's weren't wimps.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I'm afraid of Iran, too. We should just carpet bomb it with nukes.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I'm afraid of Iran, too. We should just carpet bomb it with nukes.

Just remove the leaders who fund and order the attacks on Americans and/or our Interests. Easy to do while they're on their royal toilet, or sleeping in their royal bed. Or, we could do like President Trump did with Soleimani, and wait till they are away from the wife and kids before blasting them to bits.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Update from Joe Biden's Pentagon.

Let the terrorists decide when to stop attacking U.S. Interests and Citizens: gettr.com...

This year can't go by fast enough!

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Ok lol

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 03:12 AM
link   

edit on 21-1-2024 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 05:47 AM
link   
The answers are simple and implanted right inside our Executive Branch.

This "sweep" back a few months ago was just a red herring to get public PR back on track.

This could also be part of the reasons the Hamas attacks Oct 7 were "successful" 🤡😃

Traitors right inside the u.s. gov. (may have originated in Obama/Kerry State Department!) 🤡
*Think about why Kerry has been fumblefu*king around as "climate" czar, and now has quit. 🤡

High-Level Iranian Spy Ring Busted in Washington

The Biden administration’s now-suspended Iran envoy Robert Malley helped to fund, support, and direct an Iranian intelligence operation designed to influence the United States and allied governments, according to a trove of purloined Iranian government emails. The emails, which were reported on by veteran Wall Street Journal correspondent Jay Solomon, writing in Semafor, and by Iran International, the London-based émigré opposition outlet which is the most widely read independent news source inside Iran, were published last week after being extensively verified over a period of several months by the two outlets. They showed that Malley had helped to infiltrate an Iranian agent of influence named Ariane Tabatabai into some of the most sensitive positions in the U.S. government—first at the State Department and now the Pentagon, where she has been serving as chief of staff for the assistant secretary of defense for special operations, Christopher Maier.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Update from Joe Biden's Pentagon.

Let the terrorists decide when to stop attacking U.S. Interests and Citizens: gettr.com...

This year can't go by fast enough!

Looks like the deep Executive Branch infiltration is alive and operating 🤡😃

Iran oil money is tempting ain't it 😀

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 06:04 AM
link   

(A term Colin Powel used re: Sadam Hussein)

Thanks to that sell out, GWB and George Tenet, who by the way got a medal for his failures. We can thank those three for the deaths of a lot of Americans. Not to mention, they all three share a large chunk of responsibility for the current middle east problems.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I called my employer and unfortunately, they told me I still have to show up for work tomorrow. They said this doesn't affect anyone where I work, or me.

I told them someone online was concerned enough to post about it. They told me that wasn't good enough.

So, I guess it's work tomorrow.

By the way, while you worry about stuff like this, I don't. I have a life. I live it. This kinda of stuff has happened every day FOREVER.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I don't think Biden is afraid of Iran.
He knowingly appointed an Iranian Spy to lead communications and negotiations with them.

I don't know what he's getting from them, but there's likely some kind of quid pro quo going on.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
I called my employer and unfortunately, they told me I still have to show up for work tomorrow. They said this doesn't affect anyone where I work, or me.

I told them someone online was concerned enough to post about it. They told me that wasn't good enough.

So, I guess it's work tomorrow.

By the way, while you worry about stuff like this, I don't. I have a life. I live it. This kinda of stuff has happened every day FOREVER.

And yet, you took the time to post all about how you don't care. Irony? #ing truck loads of it.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Two reasons Biden won't do anything...

1. Biden won't even think about moving against anyone UNLESS Obama tells him to. This IS Obama's third term. (Probably fourth, too, after the USA gets screwed again in November.

2. Biden and all the politicians who sent, sold or gave armaments, weapons, tanks and aircraft to Ukraine are scared that they will be found out when the armaments are found to have been sold and used against the US in Iraq, Afghanistan by the Muslims and against Israel by the Hamas and still other wars that are yet to crop up. It won't be long until Syria will be flying F-16s against Israel, mark my words...

Obama's jihad!

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Your headline is misleading...

Iran didn't attack "Americans" they attacked American military units and American backed ISIS terrorists that are technically illegally occupying those territories.

Syria never invade anyone or conducted any terrorist attacks against Americans. I'm curious if you really even understand why we are in Syria in the first place...

Here's a hint.

IMF

Can you please articulate to me how the American military occupying 1/3 of Syria is in the best interests of Americans like you and me? How does this help insure the safety of Americans?

Because if you ask me these foreign policies actually make us less safe by constantly provoking people around the globe.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Naw he isnt afraid, once bought he stays bought.

To Jay1980 we have no business in Syria, really wish we would get out of there, hoping trump gets us out if he gets re-elected.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Well they kinda beheaded a few Americans in case you forgot.
But I forgot you seem to support dictators and such.
It's your MO.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k

Ok lol

Obama-Biden were either afraid of Iran blackmailing them, or wanted "something" from Iran.

Source: thehill.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Given your immense knowledge of how the world really works what response would be appropriate?

Also could you then tie that into your post from the past , what was it "I hope the Russians shoot down every US fighter jet"

<<   2 >>

join