It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mac Millan on calimari clots.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

The credibility of that website is questionable to say the least.

The Chairman, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is about as Qanonanuts as it gets.

Children's Health Defense (CHD) is an American 501(c)(3) nonprofit activist group mainly known for anti-vaccine disinformation, and which has been called one of the main sources of misinformation on vaccines.[1][2][3][4][5] Founded under the name World Mercury Project in 2007, it is chaired by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.[6][7] The group has been campaigning against various public health programs, such as vaccination and fluoridation of drinking water.[8] The group has been contributing to vaccine hesitancy in the United States, encouraging citizens and legislators to support anti-vaccine regulations and legislation.[9][10] Arguments against vaccination are contradicted by overwhelming scientific consensus about the safety and effectiveness of vaccines.[11][12][13][14] Its $15-million budget is funded through donations from individuals (both directly and anonymized through foundations) and affiliate marketing revenues.

en.wikipedia.org...
www.factcheck.org...
www.mcgill.ca...
edit on 23-1-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

When my Aunt was in hospital getting her leg amputated Andy I was stunned to see just how many fit looking people were in getting limbs amputated ,the whole floor of the hospital was crammed .

And videos were online of people showing and talking about what they were coming across that they had never come across in decades of work , one was from south America where some 16 year old had 3 foot clots pulled from each leg ? .

I have talked to a few hospital staff who I know and a friend has kids in good jobs there who have done a 180 on their views or this genetic therapy shot after the stuff they are coming across and what it did to their father , who was a once very active walker then became bed ridden and is praying for death .

A young girl who delivers my parcels thanked me recently for talking her out of getting the shot , her 35 year old mother had a heart attack shortly after then was told she had cancer and her granddad was on deaths door , I must be her grandpa's age .

Funeral directors are rushed of their feet , it now takes up to 2 weeks to get buried 8n my area when the normal was 3 to 5 days .

A children's coffin maker in America got a order that was more than he had produced in 30 years of operation , and people in that business are quitting saying they are sick of the site of death .

But it is safe and effective ?

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

It's a choice stonerwilliam.

As to safe and effective, for the vast majority of people that does indeed seem to be the case, myself included thus far.

I spoke to the funeral director last year when my father passed away, they sit there for a while with you talking about all sorts as you probably know.

I asked him if or any of the morticians/embalmers had come across the likes of these alleged so-called ""calamari clots"" and the fellow assured me it was not the case, the topic had been raised, and the morticians were slagging off those who made such claims as probably smoking their own embalming fluid.

People are free to choose to believe as they wish all the same.
edit on 23-1-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join