It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mac Millan on calimari clots.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Here Dr Macmillan asks a few questions on the science of the Calimari clots, it seems that Pennsylvania replied to the survey, as they got the go-ahead by the relevant governing body. The fact that science requires more autopsies to develop firm conclusions, he says that this is not happening. He asks questions about why embalmer associations need permission to even take part in a survey. The fact that these clots are occurring is no longer the question, the question is why they are occurring.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

After death FFS??!?

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

You wish!! the problem with facts is that they can be inconvenient.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Embambers and funeral directors have been telling the public this for years now , some with nearly 30 years in the field were seeing sites they have never witnessed before this safe and effective vaccine was rolled out .

Funeral directors have been quitting because of the death they are seeing , and coffin makers are getting phenomenal orders since covid appared .

I had a family member in hospital getting a leg amputated because of clots from this safe and effective shot and the whole floor was filled with similar people .

Suprising what some hospital workers will share with you when you go walking the dogs together

edit on 20/1/2024 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Them booster shots ain't doin much good looks like

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 04:26 AM
link   

After death FFS??!?

Quack, quack, quack

You want to hail the genocidal agenda, that's on you. Do you really support this plan or are you just as blind as the MSM as they take their money to not look at the all cause mortality going on?

Do you really think its ok to lock down society if it saves a life, then go all idiocracy as the bodies pile up? I know this madness is bigger than us, but how you support it with such dumb ass remark...

If you have not got it by now, keep taking your jabs. The Reaper has all our numbers, I ain't ready to check out yet.
edit on 21-1-2024 by kwaka because: added quacks

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Simply more vaccine garbage.

Still here. See ya in five years to tell you the same.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

You get all that from what I posted?!!!

Sorry but this Calimari Clot bs just makes the argument against vaccines look foolish.

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

Try posting some, for a change?

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

What facts? There are no facts yet because they need to perform many more autopsies to get the facts.
edit on q00000034131America/Chicago0202America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Opossum19

Depends on which side your on, for the eugenicists, it's working perfectly.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

You get all that from what I posted?!!!

Sorry but this Calimari Clot bs just makes the argument against vaccines look foolish.

Deny Ignorance.

You are really looking foolish on this issue pal … I really don’t think you get out of your echo chamber !! Walk the streets of Great Britain and talk to the normal man on the streets and listen to the story’s of young men and woman dying suddenly of unexplained courses .. and then tell me the isn’t anything to worry about .. the covid vax is the course and I’d put good money on it if I could bet on it … you have pushed the vax from the start and you will have to accept responsibility for your actions sooner or later pal ..
edit on 21-1-2024 by Nofear51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Watch out for that foot in mouth disease.

Video Link

edit on 21-1-2024 by kwaka because: check link

edit on 21-1-2024 by kwaka because: link again

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Interesting what they find when doctors actually look.

New from 2024

First published: 14 January 2024
doi.org...

Autopsy findings in cases of fatal COVID-19 vaccine-induced myocarditis

We initially identified 1691 studies and, after screening for our inclusion criteria, included 14 papers that contained 28 autopsy cases. The cardiovascular system was the only organ system affected in 26 cases.

established that all 28 deaths were most likely causally linked to COVID-19 vaccination by independent review...

So of the 28 cases that they had autopsies for, all 28 were linked to the vax. Certainly many people will go on and be fine and even brag about it, but some aren't so fine and some were coerced in extreme ways to take it. It was always about telling the truth and choice.

I personally know 2 people who "died suddenly" during the first rollout. One, within 12 hours of shot (heart attack at 49 - otherwise healthy), and the other brain blood clot at 40 within a couple of weeks, a third I know had a stoke 2 days after but recovered in a month. Doctors at the time were flatly told not to even entertain that it could be the vax, much less report to VAERS as requried. I only personally know one covid death (first hand coworker) - definiitely vaxxed but way unhealthy.

Now we know that the CDC crafted a mycoarditis warning early on but didn't release it because pressure. They know the warning was crafted because emails, but the content is still being held up in FOIA. We shall see soon.

So just stop shilling, for your own good. There's a special place for people who continue to push a lie when they have been shown the truth, but feel their own reputation is more important than people's lives.

edit on 21-1-2024 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Hardly independent, is he?

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=27279816]Nofear51[/post

You make a lot of false assumptions about me so I can't be bothered to put you straight.

By the way, I have never "pushed the Vax".

Pal.

edit on 21-1-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

I don't dispute the findings of the study you posted but it refers only to myocarditis where 'itis' means inflammation, which has nothing to do with clots. Also I think more studies are needed especially with young men or young male athletes and the vaccination:

from your study:

Cadegiani has postulated that a surge of catecholamines can be the trigger for COVID-19 vaccine-induced sudden death,42 which could explain the occurrence during exercise and sports as well as during the early morning waking hours from sleep where there is a surge of epinephrine and norepinephrine.43

edit on q00000007131America/Chicago5858America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Nofear51

"....you will have to accept responsibility for your actions sooner or later pal .."

What "actions"?

Pal?

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   

"You want to hail the genocidal agenda, that's on you. Do you really support this plan or are you just as blind as the MSM as they take their money to not look at the all cause mortality going on?

Do you really think its ok to lock down society if it saves a life, then go all idiocracy as the bodies pile up? I know this madness is bigger than us, but how you support it with such dumb ass remark..."

Where have I ever said any of that?

Why do antivaxxers have to make stuff up and get all huffy?

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

"Funeral directors have been quitting because of the death they are seeing , ... "

Really?!!!

You have a source for that?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join