It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gender identity completely qualifies as an unexplained phenomenon.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Of course unexplained could mean only in the strictly speaking, mundane enough sense. I'd be willing to bet big that there will never be enough public peace with the transgender-nonbinary community (however very small a minority they are) unless such people can be properly enough explained, proved beyond a reasonable doubt to be entirely legitimate. I don't see how the issue can be separated from all other aspects of that which is the most essential to all human and other intelligent life, whatever that specifically is. Where did we come from and where are we going?

So I don't see anything overall good or right enough in the matter coming along (at least soon enough) unless or until there can be a breakthrough in “ET” and whatever else unexplained. For every gender and absence of gender identity case that can be explained by mere mental illness, if really any, they're vastly outnumbered by those who are simply born differently from the majority, and clearly increasingly more so in recent decades. Whether the difference is in the type(s) of soul and/or genetics, it's all connected to the same realm of the Source, what in now antiquated enough times (IMO) was called the Kingdom of God.

I'm a true believer in as unbiased as possible education. Certainly if enough intelligent enough people can have our way, a balance can be reached between having enough education to avoid ignorance therefore horror and tragedy, and just letting kids be kids in the traditional and innocent enough way. We need an all around Renaissance in multiple areas.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Having a closely related trans person in the familyand having known quite a few it's been my experience that mental health issues is the driving force behind disatisfaction with ones biological birth gender in the vast majority of cases-if not all.

Thro illegal drugs into the mix and you're guaranteed to exacerbate the underlying cause. Hormone replacement therapy is a huge problem for the female-to-male trans who have a hard time controlling their roid rage.

Just my experience through the years; yours may vary.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Well one can at least hope new and better education on many things, if ever, will filter across all spectrums enough to improve emotional health, but there are certain markers in identity, all types, that can't be dismissed as only "dissatisfaction" as in a character flaw, as far as I can tell.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Grozzvian

Like prostitution and pro vax, transgender ideology is fine if adults make it their own business and keep it away from the kids. That means out of the classroom, off the childrens tv networks and off the cereal boxes. If I can't come to school bragging about my weapon collection and instructing the youth on proper safety and sanitation etiquette as a responsible owner, then don't even try. If I can't come to school and read from the US constitution and point to specific examples of government ignoring its own laws and misrepresenting basic civic values, then don't even try. If I can't even enter the school without proof of vaccination and 3 supplementary boosters, then don't even try.

edit on 19-1-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Is no phenomenon, but the one that is been manufactured, is only two genders male and female and that is the end of it.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   

So, "He/She is batsh!t crazy!" isn't a good enough explanation?

It works for me.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   
OOPS!

:
edit on 2024 1 19 by AwakeNotWoke because: double post.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 05:06 PM
link   
It’s quite telling that the trans community is so very tiny yet over represented in school shootings.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   
While Earth is a big place and can support a lot of things, all the infrastructure to support a big population needs more work. It is getting too much for the globalist that want to own it all. Or is it some kind of covert alien agenda for the next species to rule this planet? Nature does find a balance one way or another.

Those on the Autism spectrum are most susceptible to this deception. The way it is going reads like a state sponsored IQ test to take the reality challenged out of the gene pool for the next generation.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

I quite honestly believe it to be voluntary sterilization/eugenics/population control.

This goes back to the progressives from the late 1800s and 1900s who where...and still are...eugenicists. (sp?)

Margaret Sanger. Bill Gates' father. Ford. Rockefeller. Etc.

Back then, they justified themselves with the science of evolution.

Today it is justified through the science of Climate Change.

By science, I mean cult.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Like prostitution and pro vax, transgender ideology is fine if adults make it their own business and keep it away from the kids. That means out of the classroom, off the childrens tv networks and off the cereal boxes. If I can't come to school bragging about my weapon collection and instructing the youth on proper safety and sanitation etiquette as a responsible owner, then don't even try. If I can't come to school and read from the US constitution and point to specific examples of government ignoring its own laws and misrepresenting basic civic values, then don't even try. If I can't even enter the school without proof of vaccination and 3 supplementary boosters, then don't even try.

Wow talk about the road to Damascus. You were one of the resident Branch Covidians here in 2021.
I'm impressed,I like the new you.
Nearly forgot= what he said.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Nature finding its balance will almost certainly involve the cataclysmic beyond any human power and understanding, so IMO it's best to not to fret the inevitable, to be more in the moment.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 06:35 AM
link   

We have a male in our extended family who marrried a beautiful girl. Then all broke and fell apart as he announced that he wanted to transition to a girl. Hes in his earIy 30's. I dont know how she will look with size 13 feet but who knows. Both never completed their PhD's as they were already in the programs. They are currently both employed. He is also in MENSA.

My brother and wife are both educated, grounded and have no clue as to where his "desires" came from. They said that he changed after working at CERN as part of his PhD program in Physics. They are devastated along with the wife. He grew up in rural america apparently with NO drugs, decent extended family, cousins, neighbors and school.

At the end of the day this may serve to purify the heterosexual male and female strain so long as the Klaus WEF types stay away.

Sorta sounds like the 3rd Reichs Master Race, doesnt it
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

You are hitting on a key litmus test here. The education litmus test should be that the subject matter should be acceptable to be taught by anyone anywhere, or it probably isn't appropriate.

If weird neighbor Jeff, is teaching math, or cursive writing or computer tech, or whatever to 8 year olds, there is nothing illegal or untoward about it (so long as it's just math and Jeff is properly clothed). If, however, the subject matter becomes improper, or even illegal if taught by weird neighbor Jeff, then that subject matter should not be allowed in public schools.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

We have a male in our extended family who marrried a beautiful girl. Then all broke and fell apart as he announced that he wanted to transition to a girl. Hes in his earIy 30's. I dont know how she will look with size 13 feet but who knows. Both never completed their PhD's as they were already in the programs. They are currently both employed. He is also in MENSA.

My brother and wife are both educated, grounded and have no clue as to where his "desires" came from. They said that he changed after working at CERN as part of his PhD program in Physics. They are devastated along with the wife. He grew up in rural america apparently with NO drugs, decent extended family, cousins, neighbors and school.

At the end of the day this may serve to purify the heterosexual male and female strain so long as the Klaus WEF types stay away.

Sorta sounds like the 3rd Reichs Master Race, doesnt it

You're sort of thinking in the right direction IMO. It's not the '3rd Reichs Master Race' they are aiming to create- but rather- the perfect slave. I do not think that all transgenders are bad people or are part of a sinister agenda- most of them strike me as being unwitting victims to their environments, akin to many animals... If someone feels more comfortable living in the societal image of the opposite sex- that’s honestly their business and not mine. Having said that, there is a blatant agenda backed by several governments internationally to encourage transgenderism, not just support it. From an objective, physiological perspective, cognitive behavioral therapy is almost always the best outcome for individuals experiencing body dysphoria or uncontrollable paraphilias.

HRT alone increases the risk of heart failure five fold- replacing your inherited hormone production with the hormones of the opposite gender takes a massive toll on the heart (more-so for female to male patients). Then you have all the surgeries- I cannot help but see obvious correlations to the plastic surgery industry, where the patient's mental and physical well-being are not the main priority. The main priority is to run a business- just like every other doctor and service in this country. Cognitive behavioral therapy or biologically appropriate dieting just doesn't generate 10s of 1000s of dollars like unnecessary surgery does. That alone is motivation enough for the trans movement- running a lucrative business- but it goes beyond that.

An important goal for the ruling class agenda is to debase, confuse and invert the natural, harmonious order of things (to create chaos) in order to embrace the fake, artificial and imaginary. Theology is a wonderful tool to accomplish this by creating false dichotomies within a society and driving individuals to extreme ideologies based on emotional motivations. A good example would be going from televangelists to satan worshipers and everyone in between. For example, anton lavey embraced the iconography of satan and the label of 'satanist' because it shocked people into thinking with its association to extreme social nonconformity and rebellion against the dominant system. It's the same concept the spoiled little twat aleistar crowley exploited to manipulate people- without their inherent beliefs in the supernatural, crowley, lavey and televangelists alike have zero power over people.

So why would the ruling class have a transgender agenda? Because in order to create the perfect slave, there has to be a transhumanist agenda, which is the true motivator. Transgenderism is simply a stepping-stone towards transhumanism, that is why it must be endorsed and encouraged. Traditional men and women are now portrayed as evil and wrong- the identity of women is being challenged more than ever- women who struggled for equal rights for so many generations, cannot even call themselves 'women' anymore- they are now labeled 'cis women'. To me there are women and transwomen- no logical reason exists for the 'cis' title. By maintaining the masses stay completely out of balance, they keep you confused and malleable. It will be much easier to merge human with machine after man has been merged with woman. The perfect slave is a combination of human and machine with varying degrees of free will..
edit on 22-2-2024 by NovemberHemisphere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   

There is zero evidence that trans, binary or whatever is a biological property of humans. It's strictly a social phenomenon. There is some genetic evidence for homosexuality, but it isn't that definitive.

What people choose to do for whatever reason is their business. But I don't want it pushed in my face. I don't have to accept social values that I find crazy - and this one is flat out crazy. It's driven by a media whose agenda is to present the most outlandish situations. It makes money. That's it. It has zero redeeming social value.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The t-shirt tells it all:

SnrRog

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It's so wild still in 2024, that people can't understand there are more people out of the closet in the gay/trans community than ever before, thus why you see it more. Ignoring that obvious point and proclaiming "it's something in the water" is total tin foil hat nonsense, but go ahead and tell yourself that.

Mahu in Hawaiian is trans and is 1000's of years old and in ancient and traditional times Mahu was an important person in the community. They were known as the wizard/healer in the village because they were all knowing, having both the mind of a man and a woman.

Kapaemahu was on the first canoe from Tahiti to Hawai'i. His name is where Mahu comes from. Kapaemahu was the leader on the journey along with 3 other mahus. After arriving to Oahu, the story ends with them being immortalized to stone, and those ancient stones are gated in Waikiki, look up the wizard stones and hear the story about Kapaemahu.

So when I hear all these trans conspiracies it just sounds ridiculous. "The phenomenon just started happening." Um no it didn't LOL. Also no one ever mentions brain mutations or testosterone/estrogen levels, which is the explanation. And because the conspiracy theories are so out there it does sound like hate.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: sendhelp
It's so wild still in 2024, that people can't understand there are more people out of the closet in the gay/trans community than ever before, thus why you see it more. Ignoring that obvious point and proclaiming "it's something in the water" is total tin foil hat nonsense, but go ahead and tell yourself that.

Mahu in Hawaiian is trans and is 1000's of years old and in ancient and traditional times Mahu was an important person in the community. They were known as the wizard/healer in the village because they were all knowing, having both the mind of a man and a woman.

Kapaemahu was on the first canoe from Tahiti to Hawai'i. His name is where Mahu comes from. Kapaemahu was the leader on the journey along with 3 other mahus. After arriving to Oahu, the story ends with them being immortalized to stone, and those ancient stones are gated in Waikiki, look up the wizard stones and hear the story about Kapaemahu.

So when I hear all these trans conspiracies it just sounds ridiculous. "The phenomenon just started happening." Um no it didn't LOL. Also no one ever mentions brain mutations or testosterone/estrogen levels, which is the explanation. And because the conspiracy theories are so out there it does sound like hate.

Mahu were historically just effeminate, bisexual men- the term mahu referred to people assigned male at birth. They were not on HRT or having GRS procedures- it's not the same thing, at all. The gender reassignment surgeries and hormone replacement therapies we see today are not humane IMHO.

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   
My brother is trans. Pre op. Likely won't ever get bottom surgery. I have very very strong beliefs about the trans ideology and I vehemently oppose it conceptually, but I also love my brother and want him to be happy. I don't ever tell people that he's trans. I don't ever call him her. I always introduce him or speak about him as my brother because regardless of my feelings on the subject, he means the world to me and if that is the minimum amount of respect that I can give him I am more than happy to oblige.

That being said, looking back on things that happened in our lives growing up I can kinda see how he ended up where he is today. He's the middle child, which is usually a tough spot to be in. He has a very unique look, and he's always been a heavier set person. He was sexually assaulted as a child. He came out as a lesbian in his mid teens. Then he started having long distance relationships where he posed as a man and had relationships with much older women. All of this was long before the idea of being trans really came into the public consciousness beyond transvestites.

Once he graduated and moved out he had several lesbian relationships, but from what I understand most of his partners essentially told him that he wasn't a lesbian. He was basically a man, at least in the sense that he behaved with them as men behave with women. That was his 'role' in the relationship, and it put most of them off. Over the past decade and a half or so he's lived his life as a man and had relationships as a man and it seems like that's been very successful for him and his partners, but he's expressed serious regret about not having had children while he could and he will likely never be able to have children now because of his time taking testosterone. And honestly that breaks my heart. No matter my feelings on the trans movement or ideology.

I honestly thing that the combinations of sexual assault, neglect, abuse, absent father figure(we have different dads), social expectations/input, and likely minor to mid-level mental health issues have been the major factors that lead my brother to go down the path to end up as trans. And regardless of my feelings on it I can honestly say that when he made the transition and began living as a man it was the first time I ever saw him truly comfortable in his own skin.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join