It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunter's laptop has been verified real, but who will know?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost
a reply to: WeMustCare

Well that would be something, I guess. But I’ll have to take your word on it, there is no way I’m clicking on that link. Any claims on a site like that can hardly be considered legitimate anyway.

LOL, there it is. Link isn't on my approved list, so nothing said about it is factual. BTW, I don't trust you, so anything you say is a lie as well. Damn, that was easy. I need one of those red buttons.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

He's not above the law. Comer has been investigating for years. What has he been able to prove? I'm not asking the accusations. I'm asking the proof? He himself slips up often and states he has no proof, he just needs more investigation he says.

How long did it take to get to this point in the laptop saga?

I think that says it all.

He had the art buyer in today. The deposition did not state any funny business and their years long relationship had loans with repayments all drawn up by a lawyer between him and Hunter. Nothing at all about the President being involved.

Cool, they provided a defense.

..and of course you believe it unquestioningly.

I mean, no worries, I won't vote for Hunter and I'm happy he has no WH position.

Finally the deflection of the aggregate. Shame this all ties back to ol Joe..

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   
LOL...According to the FBI...Hunter's illegal gun tested positive for Cocaine.

abcnews.go.com... aine-residue-found-hunter-bidens-gun-pouch-2018-106429364
nypost.com... aine-from-2018-on-hunter-biden-gun-pouch-docs/

I wonder if Hunter's laptop tested positive too.
edit on 18-1-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

judging by where that laptop has been just based on video evidence alone, I can't imagine anyone willing to test anything on the surface of it. The yuk factor has to be off the charts.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

They knew it was real on day 1.

They just don't care.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: JadedGhost
a reply to: WeMustCare

Well that would be something, I guess. But I’ll have to take your word on it, there is no way I’m clicking on that link. Any claims on a site like that can hardly be considered legitimate anyway.

LOL, there it is. Link isn't on my approved list, so nothing said about it is factual. BTW, I don't trust you, so anything you say is a lie as well. Damn, that was easy. I need one of those red buttons.

He literally said in another thread that you might get a warning saying it wasn’t safe if you clicked on it, but it was apparently totally untrue… lol.

If I linked a site called Russiancollusion.com and said the same thing, would you be in a hurry to click on it?

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

They knew it was real on day 1.

They just don't care.

One side is fighting a war while the other is refusing to acknowledge it's at their doorstep.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: CarlLaFong

judging by where that laptop has been just based on video evidence alone, I can't imagine anyone willing to test anything on the surface of it. The yuk factor has to be off the charts.

Yeah. I'm sure Hunter's laptop has accumulated more DNA than '23 & Me'.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   

No, the 91 charges haven't been dropped, but apparently the belief is there is no crime to even charge according to ATS.

And you have to ask Comer for all of the documentation regarding Hunter and Joe, he only likes to drop little bits here and there of anything. I mean if you have a criminal indictment and affadavit with evidence all laid out of Hunter and Joe's crimes, how it happened, the evidence to support it, etc, I'll be happy to download it and likely even give the opinion you want at that point.
edit on 18-1-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Threadbarer

Yes the drives are the issue. Multiple drives floating around, sketchy uploads after it was at the shop, various accesses to Hunter's cloud while he was in rehab(where you can't have a laptop) Bannon as noted stating Guo Wegui and his team added CCP and various images(probably ones people freely share all over the web with the adult either blurred or just a body part with
young girls)

Lev Parnas who we all know of Guiliani and Trump's boots on the ground to find fraud stated the drive was copied a long time ago and went through various hands. Comer won't let him testify though.

originally posted by: Threadbarer
You seem to be missing some key facts. The DOJ never denied having the laptop in possession.

Where things are called into question is the separate laptop that the New York Post received via Giuliani. The provenance of the laptop was never verified. Steve Bannon has claimed that the more salacious elements of that laptop were added after Hunter had dropped it off.

Watching you two cry about "nO oNe iS aBoVe tHe lAw!" while also defending this is absolutely delicious.

Thank you, sincerely.

🤣🤣
I can’t even imagine how nauseating it is to be a Liberal.
To keep that many lies straight and when to use them in the right context would drive me insane.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   

No, the 91 charges haven't been dropped, but apparently the belief is there is no crime to even charge according to ATS.

And you have to ask Comer for all of the documentation regarding Hunter and Joe, he only likes to drop little bits here and there of anything. I mean if you have a criminal indictment and affadavit with evidence all laid out of Hunter and Joe's crimes, how it happened, the evidence to support it, etc, I'll be happy to download it and likely even give the opinion you want at that point.

Good luck with that.
ND is VERY good at playing the game.
He won't as that would invalidate the claim and would do nothing to benefit the confirmation bias.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Yes the drives are the issue. Multiple drives floating around, sketchy uploads after it was at the shop, various accesses to Hunter's cloud while he was in rehab(where you can't have a laptop) Bannon as noted stating Guo Wegui and his team added CCP and various images(probably ones people freely share all over the web with the adult either blurred or just a body part with
young girls)

Lev Parnas who we all know of Guiliani and Trump's boots on the ground to find fraud stated the drive was copied a long time ago and went through various hands. Comer won't let him testify though.

You seem to be missing some key facts. The DOJ never denied having the laptop in possession.

Where things are called into question is the separate laptop that the New York Post received via Giuliani. The provenance of the laptop was never verified. Steve Bannon has claimed that the more salacious elements of that laptop were added after Hunter had dropped it off.

Watching you two cry about "nO oNe iS aBoVe tHe lAw!" while also defending this is absolutely delicious.

Thank you, sincerely.

🤣🤣
To keep that many lies straight and when to use them in the right context would drive me insane.

Did you get those TDS pills?
I think if you get the top tier Trump loyalty card it comes with those and a handy seasick band!
But wait!
Order now and you can get the entire set of mypillow! And as a plus those lumps are not for comfort! Oh no they have Crack!

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k

originally posted by: RazorV66

young girls)

Thank you, sincerely.

🤣🤣

Did you get those TDS pills?
I think if you get the top tier Trump loyalty card it comes with those and a handy seasick band!
But wait!
Order now and you can get the entire set of mypillow! And as a plus those lumps are not for comfort! Oh no they have Crack!

What does this even mean?

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Dude, do you not pay attention to the things going on?
You seem to be of a one tack mind and only pay attention to headlines.
If you had been paying attention you would get that.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

I won't believe it's real until I hear it from 51 intelligence officials.

We should make bets on which one of those 51 will be the first to denounce that silly piece of toilet paper they all signed.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

What is there to denounce? 51 former officials stated that it had signs of disinfo or interference. I mean you have to admit, an out of the way repair shop, never returning, blind repair man, somehow gets copies to Rudy. A month before the election. Copies of drives sent everywhere.

Seems like a tin foil hat tingling moment, no?

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 06:40 PM
link   

a reply to: Vermilion

What is there to denounce? 51 former officials stated that it had signs of disinfo or interference. I mean you have to admit, an out of the way repair shop, never returning, blind repair man, somehow gets copies to Rudy. A month before the election. Copies of drives sent everywhere.

A well known drug user who got kicked out of the military for using drugs.
Cheats on his wife, which he got second hand from his deceased brother, with a stripper. Impregnating her.
Refuses to take responsibility saying it wasn’t his but dna is a thing.
I’m sure there’s more before the laptop surfaced but I’ve made my point.
Hunters done some amazingly degenerate crap but leaving that laptop at the repair shop is the gold medal of stupid, and everyone knows it.
That toilet paper signed by 51 hacks is proof the deep state is a real problem.
The only good thing about it is that we have at least 51 more names on the traitor list.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

51 former officials stated that it had signs of disinfo or interference

What’s even sketchier is none of those 51 former “Intelligence” officials have ever come out to admit they were lying….or to at least admit they were wrong.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   
What I don't understand is why. Why are people so invested in Hunter that they will defend this degenerate in any way? I can understand just ignoring it, but to actually defend and cling to any ray of hope that its not real. He's a complete slimeball.

Forget the business deals etc. etc. this person is filth incarnate. What strange connection do you have that you feel the need to defend him and fight the "good" fight all these last years denying and deflecting from the truth? He's not even some leader/politician that could drive your chosen agenda. He's just a filthy degenerate.

Any normal person would have from the get-go wanted this uncovered at best, and at worst not payed attention to it, but you (you know who you are), actually praised the cover-ups, denied the contents, and deflected in every way possible to keep the truth from being told and to this day still make excuses. What kind of person does this?

edit on 18-1-2024 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

They could care less about Hunter.

This is all about protecting the Biden administration and Joe's graft and money laundering.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join