It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hospitals losing money, according to them from illegal immigrants. What will be the effect of this?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Your taxes will go up. You will own nothing and be happy. a reply to: Shoshanna

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   
the ER clinics/hospital providers will be 'made whole' .....

it may in include Amnesty IDs issued to illegals for payments from Fed Gov't to ER providers...

Alert --- that 'Gift Card' willbe a baited hook for the large population on illegals not yet 'processed' for citizenship registration
edit on 19-1-2024 by StudioNada because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

The goal of th democrats is to force a vote in congress for universal health care, that is one of the benefits of inundating the nation with nipple suckers.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 05:07 PM
link   

edit on 1/19/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I live in a Sanctuary State and for citizens hospitals are worthless here and have been for many years. The last three times I had to go to the hospital and one of those I was taken in an ambulance I never got to see anyone and receive treatment. In each case I stayed until I felt well enough or could walk and left. After the last time I made up my mind I won't go anymore no matter what. What is the point sitting in the lobby for over 12 hours and never get help. I would rather stay home in my own bed in peace. One of those times I was waiting in the lobby and another citizen fell out of his chair and died in front of me. Amazingly one his family was able to find help and they brought him back on the floor only like 10 feet away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join