It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government tracking if you buy Bible or shop at Bass Pro

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   
We shop at Cabalas. That was on the list too.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   
"Sir, what is your affiliation or religious association or group?"
"Aborigine. Dream shaman."
"I see here you bought a gun."
"'Yes."
"Why?"
"Cause gun."
"Why do you have 50 cartons of bibles?"
"I'm an anthropologist."
"Okay. Well have a good one."

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

It's obvious that a lot of the so-called Christians have never read the bible.

i have, and i recall Jesus fashioned a whip and whipped some money changers ass defending his fathers house.

edit on 18-1-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Who buys bibles?

I have also never shopped at a Bass Pro Shop.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
Saw Dick's supporting goods is also on the list.

How do these companies feel about being stigmatized as outlets were you become targeted for government servalance if you are patron? At some point the stigma hurts the bottom line.

I'm surprised they aren't making suit over this.

It's becoming harder to find a group of Americans that aren't targeted for surveillance by divisions within the DOJ. Catholics, Christians, Conservatives, Tea Party, Vaccine Deniers, Home Schoolers....all except those who will deliver the next mass shooting, or hammer attack, or pressure cooker explosion.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: pianopraze

Then lets give them something to track. Every Christian that can afford it should buy a case of bibles, and double up on guns and ammo.

They will probably shoot the "Prince of Peace" when he returns because of his "wokeness"....

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Abhorsen

Thanks for the kindness, always appreciated.

I've been on a few flights with heavy turbulence and I just close my eyes a feel the plane and wind currents, and do my best to find a calm solution and a clear path.

It's a bit like guided meditation in support of the pilots who are doing the heavy lifting.

I don't think I'd go out screaming or in a panic, and if I was surrounded by those who did my last thoughts would probably be a bit saddened by so many with such fear when it comes to the thought of death that they resort to primitive outbursts to the heavens instead of a peaceful prayer and acceptance of one fate.

I ain't perfect by any stretch, I still have issues I'm working through...forgive them Lord, for they know not what they do.

Judge not lest ye be...but I have a hard time not being critical, and that extends to my own ineptitude as well.

edit on 1/18/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Abhorsen

Ha! Lol... Ralph!... giggle. (So much to say)
A) I finally balled up and reactivated my "join into this site." (albeit odd-pain-in-butt-username-change.) That's not important. What is important was.... I had cold feet after the entire site #-can-thing. Who cares?
B) Point is, I be like all this "scare-me-now-racket". No wonder I can't hold my back up and I # unidentifiable dollops of liquid 20× a day.
C) Dig your tone. You are truly on in ways hard to define. Cool

D) My first thought after the beginning OP read was, "Well, maybe... 'They', 'It' ...(whatever/whomever is stalking/monitoring), will actually learn something from such attention placed on us fellow humans?"

E) My next stupid thought was: "what if I periodically troll this site, habitually watch CNN and play current recommended lgbqrst+ movies on Amazon prime? Maybe then I won't be "magically" paying near $100/mo on a rusty 20+ year old chevy with no accidents, no tickets, no mileage. No debt. No mortgage. No credit cards.. etc.
Point is, your right. Butttt... based on my experience via the new "mystery formula" of vehicle insurance....(that not even the insurance agents can define), I wonder..... hmmm

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Well, I am neither a fisherman, or a fisher of men.

I'm sure I'm being tracked for other reasons though.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 10:34 PM
link   

So how much support has Trump gained since this?

If I was a Trump supporter, I would now leave bank notes like, "You can't stop MAGA" and "MAGA rules, and you have a boring job."

It would polarize me to support his misogynist ass more. I would be happy to affiliate with Trump and enjoy being counted as a Trump supporter.

Quite honestly, The Feds are being retarded. They are growing his support while simultaneously providing solid evidence that the government is using intimidation tactics to scare people from supporting him.

I would just assume they organized all revelations to try to temper his support before he slaughters the primaries.

You get what you get at this point.

I don't even freaking like him, but I'm pretty sure Gargomel is in charge of the federal resistance, because everything they do backfires spectacularly. And you really can't support the integrity of a fed that is literary doing everything humanly possible to piss off his supporters and turn him into a god.

I hope they don't piss people off too much. I'm all for a vengeance recall, but I hope it doesn't go too overboard in the whole payback thing. Only concern.

As of now, we're nicely insulated to be pretentious tomorrow people with indeterminate gender. I think it's hilarious, but our state PSA commercials really can induce republican suicide ideation if ever viewed.
edit on 18-1-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 12:34 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Do you live in Michigan. Why I ask is :

Unions, Bible, Democrats, Christians

Michigan is going Islam and the stupid white women karens in politics either dont have a clue or are so punch drunk on thier power they are useless.

As a white guy, IMO Islam men really have it good with respect to women.
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   
my bet is it is a portion of people who style themselves as the left, trying to make a facaetious argument stating right wing terrorism is more of a threat than islamic terrorism.
happens in the uk a LOT.
the link

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Who buys bibles?

We have four. Two were handed down. One was bought almost 30 years ago. One is in the native Hawaiian language and was a gift to us from a couple we set up on a date and they ended up getting married and going to Hawaii for their Honeymoon. The one we read is the one bought 30 years ago.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
We have four. Two were handed down. One was bought almost 30 years ago. One is in the native Hawaiian language and was a gift to us from a couple we set up on a date and they ended up getting married and going to Hawaii for their Honeymoon. The one we read is the one bought 30 years ago.

lol, that is my point. 👍

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Ballbuster is I think there's more registered Democrats that are Christian than any other registered Party. 😀

They may be buying more Bibles in mass quantity too.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
Ballbuster is I think there's more registered Democrats that are Christian than any other registered Party. 😀

They may be buying more Bibles in mass quantity too.

I think the biggest gun buyers in the last 4 years have been Democrats too.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 05:07 PM
link   

edit on 1/19/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Bibles are extremely popular books, that people buy for all sorts of reasons.

Seems a silly thing to track.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join