It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government tracking if you buy Bible or shop at Bass Pro

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I’m a Christian and used to work at Bass Pro while going to Seminary.

I’m definitely on yet another watch list.

World gone crazy.

You MAGA People are definitely screwed.

Welcome to start of social credit score.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Why does everyone think only maga people are Christians?
I know a lot of union democrats that go to church and I vote trump while being an atheist.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   

The government is grasping at straws.

The DOJ is best at coming along after the crime has been committed and dusting for fingerprints.

Most serious crimes in this country are not caused by people who go to Bass pro shop... Or Cabellas.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Cabellas was the enemy when I worked at Bass Pro.

Lol.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   

their looking for the ar totin Christians. can't be having people exercising their 2nd amendment rights, while reading their bibles.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Then lets give them something to track. Every Christian that can afford it should buy a case of bibles, and double up on guns and ammo.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
a reply to: WeMustCare

Cabellas was the enemy when I worked at Bass Pro.

Lol.

What about Dicks?

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   

The Deep State can have my Bass Pro Shops RedHead Ranch Grand Forks Waffle-Knit Long-Sleeve Henley for Men when they pry it from my cold, dead hands.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Some people wondering if this will affect Experian credit scores?

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I already have my Bibles, NIV home and travel editions.

I have no need for armaments, be wise as serpents but gentle as doves.

I follow Jesus teachings of peace and love, that's my path.

If someone really feels the need to go Old Testament as part of the MAGA Cult, that's on them.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

their looking for the ar totin Christians. can't be having people exercising their 2nd amendment rights, while reading their bibles.

It's obvious that a lot of the so-called Christians have never read the bible.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Saw Dick's supporting goods is also on the list.

How do these companies feel about being stigmatized as outlets were you become targeted for government servalance if you are patron? At some point the stigma hurts the bottom line.

I'm surprised they aren't making suit over this.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   

HELL YEAH MAYBE NOW THEY'LL GIVE ME BOOK ADS!

I've seriously been asking all my smart tech for new book adverts and they just wont be nice and advertise books. Jerks. So the gov't will care if I buy a random Bible? Okay. Worth a shot if it results in book ads on my iPhone. WIN-WIN-WIN BABY!

Lol sorry OP but what the flying heck are you talking about? Even if your post isn't nonsense, why does it matter and don't you remember that your smart phone tracks everything? That if the NSA wants, they can check out your internet history since the 1990s or before? Uh, I'm sorry that I don't care if everyone knows I'm a Christian but I didn't expect privacy for one moment. You live in the NWO and have been living in it for your whole life.

But now you're worried about the 'gubbmint' knowing you bought the Holy Bible?

Cool. Like what response were you looking for?

I'm happy for you or sorry that happened?

Sorry not sorry but get a grip my friends. Said with love.

Also..

Love you dude or madam but you're going to need to sell me harder on caring or being shocked or whatever because right now your post made me giggle and I'm sorry I can't be serious in responding. I mean no offense but thanks for the humor.

Sack up and be ambivalent and make jokes like me? It's fun and I have snacks and party favors! Open invite. Just saying.

You do you, boo. But the government isn't hunting down Christians like in the Left Behind book series or lackluster films.

Don't trip yourselves out for nothing. If ever they want to kill Christians, don't you think you might be the last to hear the news?

...Or more realistically: Don't you think you're screwed because your location is easy to discern?

Guess what brothers and sisters in Christ?! Get your big boy and girl panties on because the government tracks everything people consume in order to gauge supply and demand and public opinion. I'd be shocked if they weren't tracking the number of pumpkin spice lattes ordered per annum.

Chillax guys. Everything okay and you're all good!

If we are FVCKED, we are already totally FVCKED. Excuse my French, but gosh guys I don't want to laugh at fellow Christians, but if you're actually scared or something then you can PM me and I'd be happy to tell you you're normal and everything is okay...I want to believe this thread and responses were in jest but if you guys are serious then hey I'm here to help. I know your perspective might differ from mine, but I'm here to help you not be anxious about buying books. I do what I can. Buy books. Buy more books...people should read more. Good show.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I know a lot of union democrats that go to church and I vote trump while being an atheist.

Hey, don't feel slighted. You're probably on a list somewhere, too!

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

dude everything is okay I promise. Nobody is coming after anyone it's all good.

The trumpet remember? Yeah I didn't hear one either so everything is chill.

Cool? Cool. Lemme know if I can be of service or be a friend, Ms. Eyes.

Peace dude.

Oh and pretend we are all gonna die in 20 seconds who cares anyway? So what? We shouldn't get freaked out. That's so lame and a waste of energy. Nobody wants to die listening to people screaming so chill and thanks lol

I'd be so pissed off if they rounded up all the Christians and everyone freaked out the whole time.

lol it would be literal torture to me. So yeah, word to the wise especially if you're ever in a crashing plane: Nobody wants to die listening to you screaming so everyone should chill and be quiet and pray like a normal person with class.

Otherwise, you can always choose to not be brave. I get it. I'm sure Jesus gets it and he's the judge...When the time comes lots of people will go against Christ because they're scared of dying. That's between you and God, but if Christians don't practice discipline, it's going to be an adventure full of the non-scared Christians wanting to off themselves to escape the pain of listening to other people freak out. Listening to people freak out sucks

Seriously. General Eyes if you were on a plane that was going down and you're definitely all going to die--do you think that screaming is a good choice?

I say that it's an awful and rude choice.

My light aircraft crash landed in Costa Rica. It was a hand refurbished jet with no windows that the locals made. I was on a high school spanish club trip when it happened. No injuries and we made it out shaken up but totally fine. We prayed as the plane crashed through the rainforest canopy and branches broke off into the cabin, but yeah no scratches.

I demanded my classmates pray with me when one started screaming. I told her angrily to shut up and that I refuse to die listening to screaming and then we all said the our father. Public school, by the way. Anyway that was kind of off-topic but also totally on-topic. And as always believe me or don't but I don't have any reason to lie. Sheesh. Me and five of my spanish classmates and friends almost dying in a plane crash in Costa Rica would have been so lifetime movie-level cliche.

That said, God helped us and yeah God's the best.

Sorry for my flippant tone, but I know you know the right answer already lol

And no I don't know what you're talking about with MAGA cult and no I'm not responding to that. I'm just encouraging you to control the dramatic. I hope I find out this thread was a joke and yeah that's all have a nice day

FML lol this blows I don't wanna get hunted with you guys xD just kidding but eeesh hahahaha love you all mucho
edit on ❥1/24 by Abhorsen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

why is this thread so tripped out? When did the maga cult come into the conversation. Your list response was hilarious but what in the world is going on? Seriously, this thread is less than a page and I'm baffled, as this all sounds so silly and I have no idea what's going on, but I gave an S&F to give a cookie to the OP since I bashed the OP as a joke. In case it isn't a joke, I felt giving it a thumbs up was the nice thing to do. Maybe I'm totally not understanding but I am so relieved you made a joking comment. Thank God.

I totally got caught up with the humor I found in the idea of killing Christians for buying books that only Christians buy, but missed or accidentally skipped this part of this odd conversation (about maga, atheists, etc etc). What the heck is going on and why are we pretending this is the Left Behind book series?

lol it's like weird cringe Christian role-play we need to stop now before it's too late!!! lol

too funny I'm sorry if me finding this funny is bad but

edit on ❥1/24 by Abhorsen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Abhorsen

If you don’t see the gradual creeping change going on, you are part of the problem, in my view, in our society.

Or maybe just young, I think our youth are being so inculcated with authoritarianism.

Personally authoritarianism, and the steps leading to it, is disgusting.

Authoritarianism uses useful idiots to get into power then decimates them. History is replete with examples if you care to study it… otherwise you’ll experience it. I’m old and will probably won’t see it in my lifetime, but the steps along the road to authoritarianism are obvious and happening.

Any way your free to embrace authoritarianism if you wish.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Hey, don't feel slighted. You're probably on a list somewhere, too!

I have little doubt that i'm on a few lists....🤣

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   
How about just use cash only??

No debit, no credit card.

When I go to an actual store, I only use cash.

Online is more difficult.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The intent of the Democrats is to get everyone to be dependent on them. Christians and people who can think for themself and do not believe their political propaganda are a threat to their control over everyone. I am not enthused by capitalism, but it is way better than what they are trying to create. I won't take the anticholinergic meds that make you unable to identify deceivers. I would bet that a third of the people in the USA are on some sort of this medication or are steered by health experts to eat foods that block choline synthesis

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join