It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Executives Apparently Want President Joe Biden Removed From Office ASAP.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Its interesting that Executives at the top of the Department of Justice (DOJ) who helped get Joe Biden elected, by hiding and lying about Biden family scandals on Hunter Biden's laptop computer, are now confirming the laptop contents as legitimate.

Nearly four years after the damning evidence of Biden family corruption on Hunter Biden’s laptop was disclosed in 2020, President Joe Biden’s Department of Justice admitted in a court filing on Tuesday that the Mac and its contents are real.

If you’ve been following this story since it broke in October 2020, you know there was never any true reason to doubt The New York Post’s reporting or the word of the Delaware computer repair shop owner that the abandoned Mac belonged to Hunter. Yet truth was no defense.

The Post was quickly banned from social media for spreading “disinformation” — a decision based on actual disinformation — and dozens of U.S. intelligence officials rushed to back the censorship. So did Joe Biden.
More at: thefederalist.com...

In your opinion, WHY would the DOJ confirm the contents** are real, a mere 11 months before America votes to keep, or reject Joe Biden as U.S. President?

**A Detailed Report on Hunter Biden's Laptop Contents: bidenreport.com...=1 (Note: Microsoft falsely labels the BidenReport.com site as "dangerous".)

-WeMustCare

edit on 1712024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 10:42 PM
link   

In your opinion, WHY would the DOJ confirm the contents** are real, a mere 11 months before America votes to keep, or reject Joe Biden as U.S. President?

Is team Biden running out of money? It ain't cheep to steal an election, have to pay a lot of people a lot of money.

Is the jab taking it's toll? With the believers lining up for there boosters and dropping off, it is the more critical and questioning minds remaining.

Is it the policy of Bideconomics and open boarders? More and more people are waking up the hard way to see where the Democratic party is going and don't like it.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka

Is team Biden running out of money? It ain't cheep to steal an election, have to pay a lot of people a lot of money.

Is the jab taking it's toll? With the believers lining up for there boosters and dropping off, it is the more critical and questioning minds remaining.

Is it the policy of Bideconomics and open boarders? More and more people are waking up the hard way to see where the Democratic party is going and don't like it.

Biden has problems remembering things, like paying off people to keep the truth from coming out.
Just kidding, Biden hasn't been able to remember things properly since he came into office, he never could have remembered to pay any bribes.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

The Biden campaign is FLUSH WITH CASH, due to so many influential people wanting to keep their gravy-train going. Biden is their Golden Goose.

The problem is, Biden is a sick man...literally sick. Both physically and mentally. Particularly his mind.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka

The CDC reports on sickness and death become hard to find (if there are any) for 2022 and 2023, when Covid vaccine-related illness and deaths were ramping up.

Example-This summary page mysteriously stops at 2021: www.cdc.gov...

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Because it becomes extremely, damn near impossible in most cases to determine if a death was cause by a vaccine or the virus or infection.
Unless you die almost immediately after receiving a vaccine is when that issue arises.
This covid debacle is a good example of this problem.
Many people died within a month or two of getting the "jab". Now was it the jab that killed them or the virus?
If it was the virus then with strain?
Ok so they figured out in many cases it was a different strain. So back to the drawing board but with a little help the next time around and so on and so forth.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Why remove someone that is in that position because it is Gods will?
That goes against everything you stand for.
You should be kissing Biden foot.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 06:46 AM
link   

It's likely that the court case forced their honesty, but this could also be an early preparation or concession to the incoming Trump team.

"While the truth may be buried for a while, it inevitably rises to the surface in the courtroom."
IndieA

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   

WHY would the DOJ confirm the contents* are real, a mere 11 months before America votes to keep, or reject Joe Biden as U.S. President?

Because the initial propaganda has already been bought by the public and it's time for the next propaganda.

Those who want to believe the laptop is Trump/Russian collusion hack job can and will do so no matter what new information is presented.

Now the DOJ and Biden Administration can lie about not engaging in obstruction of justice when they are challenged over the lap tap. "We didn't suppress or hide evidence... look at this court filing"

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k

Because it becomes extremely, damn near impossible in most cases to determine if a death was cause by a vaccine or the virus or infection.
Unless you die almost immediately after receiving a vaccine is when that issue arises.
This covid debacle is a good example of this problem.
Many people died within a month or two of getting the "jab". Now was it the jab that killed them or the virus?
If it was the virus then with strain?
Ok so they figured out in many cases it was a different strain. So back to the drawing board but with a little help the next time around and so on and so forth.

Ah, but during the heat of the plandemic, they could pinpoint deaths easily. They even fixed the flu. You always make me smile.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   
It's called "throwing all your skeletons out of the closet". I know (and I'm in the UK) and you know that Biden has zero chance of winning anything and at the moment the Dems' are raging about getting Biden in for another term. We all know that he is virtually unable to finish this term, so while they are concentrating on Biden for re-election the person that should be put forward is in this shadow. They want him out of the way completely so they can concentrate on a real candidate for the position and if Biden is took off the ticket they only have a few months to BS another candidate up.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Show us hiw they did dude.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Also in my post I gave you the to the best of my knowledge.
Do you want me to become superman to give in to your TDS and BDS combination?
I don't think that's healthy.
Also wasn't April of last year the date you gave in a thread when Trump would be restated?
Your track record is piss poor because you just follow a one track record.

edit on 18-1-2024 by Allaroundya4k because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 08:05 AM
link   

And the "Red wave", the Q crap.....does that not get old to be lied to and made a fool?

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Please do entertain us all on your wisdom.
I look forward to it!

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundya4k

wat?

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundya4k

if you have not seen the 4:44 video called "cutting off the head of the snake" you should probably watch it.
It might help you get ready for what is to come. Blessings
MP

cnbcusa.com...

edit on 0120241800000053p2024100000053 by modusponus2 because: link added

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k

Also in my post I gave you the to the best of my knowledge.
Do you want me to become superman to give in to your TDS and BDS combination?
I don't think that's healthy.
Also wasn't April of last year the date you gave in a thread when Trump would be restated?
Your track record is piss poor because you just follow a one track record.

LINK IT, OR ADMIT YOU ARE A TROLL WITH ZERO CREDIBLILTY.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Here come da judge
Here come Newsome
Here come Goose'em
Here come Michelle
😀

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   
You forget, They just print more money.
Its not like the US doler has any true value.

Debt 34 trillion. +plus 7K a second.
what does doller to gold/silver ratio now mean?
both are 0 zero. dose that mean US gold has NO value?

bidens given it all to china?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join