It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alarming surveillance: Feds asked banks to search private transactions

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tarantulabite1
Def concerning for sure ..... I was just reading this about how your bank won't let you buy a gun with your own money

Georgia Credit Union Bars Customers From Purchasing Guns With Their Own Money - LINK

Georgia United Credit Union recently updated their User Agreement — you know, that wall of text that your financial institution flashes at you from time to time and which few people bother to read. The catch: If you rely on Georgia United Credit Union for your purchasing tool, like, say, a debit card, you may no longer use that to purchase firearms, ammunition, firearms parts, or accessories, along with a host of other items.

Go Cash! But wear gloves and wipe the fingerprints off the bills! 😀

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Back when I was a wild one in the 80s, I heard how some old guy kept his weed at the bank, so I did the same. I had a safe deposit box, that would fit several ounces of expensive Afghani /Red Lebanese weed at a time. I put them in multiple bags, and just got it when I needed it.
Then one day, a teller I knew that worked there, whispered to me that she could smell a skunky odor in the safe near my box, and she was sure others could as well. I cleaned it out and thanked her for the heads up.

Later on that bank turned into real jerks ( Bank of America). Never trust that bank! I took my money and discontinued my safe deposit box I had had since I was a kid

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Got a cause? They got you on a list. Any cause. The only ones not on a government lists are consumers and they are all on the corporate lists, the consumer lists.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Did you really just say never trust that bank after you used them to hide your weed?!? Omg that is fracking awesome man!
But ya screw banks man they suck. But that story I will never forget dude.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Something happened to my old username/profile, no idea what, but anyway - signed up to a new one to post something and I have no idea how to post a new topic on here so if someone could help that'd be much appreciated!

King Charles and Princess Kate both in hospital at the same time and Prince William cancelling all engagements to care for his wife - Suspicious absences? Do they know something we don't? Or just a coincidence....?

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Let's really be honest here. Just which idiot would put anything other that financial information to a bank. Why would there be a need to mention "Maga", unless that's your account name. It's like me informing my bank that I'm a Russian spy and all my money made out of spying must go into my spy account. By the way British banks have been sharing our information for years. There is absolutely no privacy in banks now.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I almost bought a Trump trading card, pissed I didn't.

The return was awesome.

My $99 card is currently $600 (but I guess the Feds already knew that).

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

It sounds to me like it probably has something to do with 3rd party apps like venmo, cashapp, zelle, etc.

They let you add notes to transactions like "for the fantasy football league" or any other thing.

It is silly though that people would do things like that in this political climate where the regime is openly persecuting everyone they can who opposes their agenda.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn
I always write "for sexual favors" in the memo box.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I got a Bank of America CC a few years ago because they offered a $200 bonus. When I had collected the $200 bonus, I shredded it.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I just post an eggplant squirting on a peach.

Gotta stay hip.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

The return was awesome.

Which is your favorite? The one where the Sun is rising out of his bunghole?

Dude, you really have to get that TDS monkey off your back.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I just post an eggplant squirting on a peach.

Gotta stay hip.

you are so edgy and cool.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: Boomer1947

The return was awesome.

Which is your favorite? The one where the Sun is rising out of his bunghole?

Dude, you really have to get that TDS monkey off your back.

It will never happen, TDS is a permanent mental disorder.
At least until brain transplants become a reality.

Did you see the picture of Trump with blood on his hand from yesterday?
This clown Carville thinks Trump has syphilis.
These people are insane

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I recommend "Congressional Slush Fund", then it gets filtered completely off all lists.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjack

I recommend "Congressional Slush Fund", then it gets filtered completely off all lists.

Or the “Hunter Biden crack hoe fund”

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjack

I like that. Or "Loan Repayment for Crack Cocaine from Hunter"
If I did that, I might not have to pay taxes ever again.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Why is this alarming? Anyone who sent money to support domestic terrorists (anyone who participated in the January 6, 2021 insurrection) deserves to be identified and prosecuted! This includes the former idiot president. If you sent money to support the insurrection or any insurrectionist, yes, you belong in jail for years. Are you really that stupid?

edit on 19-1-2024 by liberalskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: liberalskeptic

Like the current VP?

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   

So apparent soldier what would you say if the MAGA personal are actively attempting at overthrowing the current USA government via a civil war.

The movement of money is a to means secure arms, explosives and anything else necessary to start a war.

I get it as I live in between two Trump supporters. Both families are drug running filth to the extreme. One, a lawyer has obtained a brand new 30' support Trump banner and flies it in the back yard facing the lake. Its draped across the back of his home.

Obviously its allowed to minitor banks as they either have a warrant or a Case referral.

Jus tbecause your Joe Army you dont get a pass and I hate Joe Biden.

I am also a registered Republican.
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join