It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight Stewardess Films Pink UFO.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Sorry, i can't load images for some reason.

A flight stewardess claims to have filmed a pink rotating UFO on a flight from The UK to Poland. The image is in the enclosed link.

I am guessing it maybe a reflection from inside the cabin, but this one i am not sure.

What are your opinions ?

www.dailymail.co.uk... -confused.html

edit on 17-1-2024 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I saw this video earlier and imo it appears to be a window reflection coming from inside the helicopter...I would think that it would be really obvious if I saw something pink in the sky i'd move my camera onto it and record it...this video looked suspect...so gonna call it a fake,

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It seems to me its just another UFO that they want out there for attention. A pink one no less........Someone is trying to get our attention. a reply to: alldaylong

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Most annoying camera work ever why couldn't she center it .
edit on 17-1-2024 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Looks like a reflection off of the glass. It moved like a reflection in the last part of the video.
Plus, the sunrise looked pink as well. Almost as if a pinkish filter was used.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   

It’s too bad the vid wasn’t shot higher (angled) up into the air.

What I see is probably due to compression….is a pronounced even squaring of pixelation in a rectangle form….despite it being at the top edge of the aircraft window/ image frame?

As for the pink anomaly…..could be the underside of a much larger craft….or could be Barbie’s plane lining up to land as well….

UPDATE: what appears to be a full image and clearer(?)

Atmospheric Jellyfish???

In terms of my pareidolia eyes….

I’m clueless

👽
edit on 17-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Cool if not fake.
I see three round objects close together. The 'round' outline is visible clearly.(to me)
There)

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Ok, I believe it's a man-made phenomenon. The Luton to Poland flight would pass over Belgium.

So, what's special about Belgium?

This happened over a year ago, but there have been other instances.

The Pink Hue of an Industrial Oversight
These innovative lamps, aiding the growth of tomatoes, emit a pink glow that painted the night sky. Coincidentally, this occurrence overlapped with real aurora borealis sightings in the region, prompting confusion among locals and sky enthusiasts.

The phenomenon generated considerable attention, as residents took to social media to share their photos and videos of the strikingly pink sky. As the sky transitioned through shades of pink, even deepening to blood red for a brief period, the speculation grew. Nevertheless, the mystery was soon unraveled, revealing that the radiant sky bore no connection to the Northern Lights.

Greet Biesbrouck, the head of Rouges Délices, admitted that the pink lights resulted from an inadvertent failure to close the greenhouse panels. Biesbrouck apologized for the incident, labeling it an unintentional oversight.

Source: bnnbreaking.com...

We can clearly see a cloud base, so I think it's a reflection of the tomato lights below.

edit on 17/1/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaydreamerX
Cool if not fake.
I see three round objects close together. The 'round' outline is visible clearly.(to me)
There)

I could see that as well….only then…I see possibly four objects….(which is going against the common sighting of three objects to form an eventual triangle.)

👽

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

originally posted by: DaydreamerX
Cool if not fake.
There)

I could see that as well….only then…I see possibly four objects….(which is going against the common sighting of three objects to form an eventual triangle.)

👽

Very possible. And they are surrounded by some sort of a haze or plasma.
edit on 17-1-2024 by DaydreamerX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Reflection of lights on the camera, it even moves in sync with the movements at some point.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Most annoying camera work ever why couldn't she center it .

Because 100% she didn't see it because it was a reflection!

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This is with exposure setting adjusted all the way up and no other settings or filters used.

Is there anything to be said about it?

I’m not so sure it’s a reflection…..

Organically shaped? ………. An atmospheric jellyfish(s)… I tell yaaaaaaaa

Ok…..so we got gravity defying organisms living in our atmosphere……..can we all get a grip on that?? 🤔

👽

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Every time it appears it does it on the same position.
On the second occasion, when we see light on the horizon, we can still see it in the same position.

Everything points to it being a reflection.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Ok, scrap the tomato greenhouse lighting.

I’m also of the impression that it is a reflection of something within the plane.

Could it be “mood lighting”? Have a look at this picture. It doesn’t say which airline company, but the neon pink and the seat colours sure point to it being a Wizz Air A320. I think we have to take into consideration distortion by the peculiar curved aspects of airplane windows and the iPhone's focal point being on the landscape, thus blurring the reflection outside that range; not to mention the phone's sensor probably over saturating the video.

Here’s the interior pink lighting:

The position of that pink lighting could cause the reflection in the upper portion of the window.

And here is a different view of the seats on a Wizz Air plane:

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22
a reply to: ArMaP

Ok, scrap the tomato greenhouse lighting.

I’m also of the impression that it is a reflection of something within the plane.

Could it be “mood lighting”? Have a look at this picture. It doesn’t say which airline company, but the neon pink and the seat colours sure point to it being a Wizz Air A320. I think we have to take into consideration distortion by the peculiar curved aspects of airplane windows and the iPhone's focal point being on the landscape, thus blurring the reflection outside that range; not to mention the phone's sensor probably over saturating the video.

Here’s the interior pink lighting:

The position of that pink lighting could cause the reflection in the upper portion of the window.

And here is a different view of the seats on a Wizz Air plane:

It might be the case of reflection. And I understand the Wiz cabin is just an example.

Although, how come no other reflections are visible? There a lot of lighting inside the plane. hmm..and to distort the relection image like that, the window glass has to be really...hmmm...wavy...the city lights, the plane wing look normal in OP picture.

But I have to admin the colors are very close to what you posted in that image. So, being a reflection is still a possibility.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Well ……if it’s a reflection…..then I presume it’s duplicatable implementing the scientific method.

I guess we’ll have to wait and see….if someone attempts that, and post the findings to a news outlet.

Even aliens have caught Barbie fever. A flight attendant believes she captured the moment a hot pink “UFO” nonchalantly buzzed past her plane as it soared above Europe.

Four unusually shaped pink orbs blinked clearly against the dark nighttime sky, distinctly separate from the cityscape below, the video she shot shows. “I’ve been a flight attendant for a year and have never seen anything like this,” Wizz Air worker Denisa Tanase, 36, told SWNS.

The UK native didn’t initially notice the odd sight when she filmed it on her flight from Luton, England, to Syzmany, Poland. She snapped what she thought was just a video of the stunning view out the window and put her phone away.

“I couldn’t see anything with my bare eyes,” Tanase recalled. “But when I checked the video 20 minutes later, I spotted it and I spoke to the pilot to ask if they knew anything. Everyone was confused — they hadn’t seen anything while flying and there had been no turbulence.

“It was a weird shape, like a circle flashing pink. At first, we thought maybe it was a reflection of our pink uniform, but on the video, you can see the motion — you can see it’s flying.”

Despite filming something almost inexplicable, Tanase said, she didn’t feel scared.

👽☕️🍩
edit on 18-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DaydreamerX

I think the wing tip appears normal because it was outside and far enough away to be within the focal range of the lens.

As to the distortion, I've been on quite a few flights and the view tends to be more distorted when you look through the outer edges of the window. Similarly, any internal reflections would tend to suffer the same lensing effect.

Cabin Windows: No, They're Not Glass

A cabin window consists of three panes: 1) an outer pane flush with the outside fuselage, 2) an inner pane — which has a little hole in it you may have spotted, and 3) a thinner, non-structural plastic pane called a scratch pane. Passengers can't touch the inner pane (the one with the hole in it) or the outer pane, for safety reasons. Instead, passengers can rest their weary heads against the scratch pane, press their iPhone against it, or simply muck it up with greasy fingers. The scratch pane isn't actually part of the window assembly itself, but installed separately.

Finally, Perhaps other reflections weren't visible because the stewardess was blocking them with her body as she filmed through the window (which I believe was in a door hatch and not from a passenger seat). Perhaps only the top part of the window was not obstructed and so caught the reflection of the internal lighting... Remember, the flight was Wizz airlines and their colour scheme is fuchsia/pink.

edit on 18/1/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   
It's an optical effect. If it was a UFO she would have filmed it...which she didn't. She said nothing...also disproving it was anything but an optical effect

edit on 18-1-2024 by OdinnsPapa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

As to the distortion, I've been on quite a few flights and the view tends to be more distorted when you look through the outer edges of the window. Similarly, any internal reflections would tend to suffer the same lensing effect.

I understand. But distortion to that degree?
And then, (from Ophiuchus1 quote above) the stewardess says "It was a weird shape, like a circle flashing pink. At first, we thought maybe it was a reflection of our pink uniform, but on the video, you can see the motion — you can see it’s flying.”

Reflection is a cool explanation...I am just not convinced this time...yet. The colors are incredibly beautiful, almost feel like something unreal.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join