It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese bio weapons lab said to be developing 100% kill rate human virus

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Venkuish1

I never said that and you didn't say it either. But the Wuhan Institute is a place known for this kind of research that can lead to biological weapons development.

This is what I said and it should be known by now to everyone

OK, it's a point we all know, so I'm trying to understand what is it you are implying here. do you think Sar-2 was a bio-weapon lab leak? What we don't know is how common or uncommon this type of lap work is around the world. The takeaway is that the Chinese bio lab 4 would be a laughable level 2, which to me is the scary part of all this.

It's almost certain is a lab leak.
Now we don't know if this is was meant as a bioweapon in the first place. It may not have been intended but the result was a pandemic because of this very dangerous and unregulated type of research that must be minimised or even stop altogether. In the US the gain of functions research is restricted and was banned for a number of years.

www.science.org...

House approves ban on gain-of-function pathogen research

Although it may not become law, measure worries microbiologists, who say it could halt low-risk research on flu vaccines and other common viruses

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Similarity is something very irrelevant in this case. Coronaviruses are very similar but that there is still no evidence of any zoonotic transfer. If you look at my link posted earlier it's now one year since it has been accepted this is most likely a lab leak.

Experiments went wrong in a few words without any penalties to China or the US.

They can list a very complex path of similarities, and we are not talking about DNA. For example, SAR-1 only has about a 76% similarity with SAR-2. So let's say it was modified in the lab, there is zero proof first off, and second, why?

No. The evidence has shown exactly the opposite unless you want to ignore it. The virus known as SARS-CoV-2 was most likely a lab leak and not a zoonotic transfer which implies this virus was engineered for whatever purposes (could have been for research but doesn't matter). I have already linked the sources but you seem to have ignored them to argue about pangolins, bats, rats, and giant calamaris....

Here it is again: just accept what has happened

www.wsj.com...

Lab Leak Most Likely Origin of Covid-19 Pandemic, Energy Department Now Says

U.S. agency’s revised assessment is based on new intelligence

WASHINGTON—The U.S. Energy Department has concluded that the Covid pandemic most likely arose from a laboratory leak, according to a classified intelligence report recently provided to the White House and key members of Congress.

It's rather clear what has happened. Nobody debates the origins anymore. It used to be common a few years ago to postulate zoonotic transfer without any evidence and then attack all those scientists and experts who were arguing the opposite. But they were proven quite right about the origin of this virus.

edit on 18-1-2024 by Venkuish1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   

No. The evidence has shown exactly the opposite unless you want to ignore it. The virus known as SARS-CoV-2 was most likely a lab leak and not a zoonotic transfer which implies this virus was engineered for whatever purposes (could have been for research but doesn't matter). I have already linked the sources but you seem to have ignored them to argue about pangolins, bats, rats, and giant calamaris....

A couple of you are killing me here...

So let's get this straight.. it was a lab leak, how could be anything else? With that statement, a few are also mixing into it bio-weapon and genetically engineered... Those two statements are conjecture.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   

A couple of you are killing me here...

So let's get this straight.. it was a lab leak, how could be anything else? With that statement, a few are also mixing into it bio-weapon and genetically engineered... Those two statements are conjecture.

You are not doing any favours to yourself when you continuously ignore the evidence that has emerged over the last 3 years. By now even the US Energy Department has concluded the virus is a a result of a lab leak and not the result of zoonosis.

The US Senate, the US Energy Department, and a range of various scientists and experts have come to the same conclusion given the evidence (seemed unthinkable back in 2020). No much evidence exists for the hypothesis the virus jumped from animals to humans (and never seemed to have existed).

Gain of functions research and genetic engineering go hand in hand. Whether this was a weapon or intended as a weapon I don't know. But by definition when you create a new virus that didn't exist before then this is by definition a weapon especially if it's so infectious and transmissible.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

Seriously ?

(1) Super Deadly Viruses.... ?

They have had these for years. Waste of time and money. And the natural mutation rate of a novel virus hitting the population means no vaccine is that effective.

(2) The elites make their money and need the power they crave from the masses. Not the masses of dead people.

(3) The only reason most people don't know where C19 came from, is because they were never interested in the subject before 2020, and only pretend to be "experts" now for personal politics and ego. Most also seem to have no issue with lying out-rightly to push their agenda.( oh and no retractions or accountability for scare-scamming people )

No better than the worst drug company lobbyists as far as I can tell.

It was an open secret for 3 weeks until Italy demanded reparation's, then everyone shut up shop.

But people "demand" to know. Really. The same people who demanded a 100% perfect vaccine despite the fact that is IMPOSSIBLE. They have no right to demand anything if they are that far removed from reality and want to rules of nature to bend to their will. And even better, some thought a God would do it for them.

Yea right.

Hell how many people who were fully grown adults who did not even know how the basic Environmental Research and Science protocols that had worked for over 100 years, even worked. Some even tried to spread the virus around.

Why did they not know the basics and acted like rebels without a clue. ? This is the brutal truth. Because they were lazy and entitled.
So used to being safe thanks to the generations before them ( Boomers were the worst for this behavior. Zero respect for the Silent and Greatest Generations work and risks they took )

So I do not think people deserve to know the whole truth. And I would not trust most to instead of just absorbing the truth, then doing some actual learning and understanding the history and economics around Covid research. They would try to short cut the process and instead try to twist it for their fragile egos.

Like all the "well researched" people who became experts in 12 months on 4 massive subjects ( Pathogens, Pandemics, Vaccine history, and Human Behavior)

Lazy people lie, a lot. They want to go from A -- Z with no real effort. And they do not change. That is what my 55 years on Earth have shown me so far. And only solidified since 2020.
Those people do not really want the truth, they want something easy to digest and repeat so they can sound smart.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 09:46 PM
link   

You are not doing any favours to yourself when you continuously ignore the evidence

How many times do I need to write that I agree IT WAS A LAB LEAK... I only said it like 5 times now.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DEATHANDTRUTH

They have had these for years. Waste of time and money. And the natural mutation rate of a novel virus hitting the population means no vaccine is that effective.

Sure make a lethal virus and we all die including those that made it. I'll give you a gain of function exercise. How about releasing a weaker virus and seeing if the world can stop it, they found out it cannot be stopped and everyone will get COVID whether you had zero vaccines or 10.

If anything this accidental lab leak answered a lot of questions.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The following thread contains all the information you will need to decide if SARS CoV-2 was a man-made virus created as a biological weapon. This thread contains arguments for natural vs man-made including its origins.

Biological - SARS-CoV-2 - Origin

I know what I believe to be the truth of the matter going back to 1978 when they proudly announced that HIV was a biological weapon created by the U.S. military.
edit on 1/19/2024 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: for clarity

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join