It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump teases putting Doug Burgum in his orbit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: network dude

I just hope it's not an uniparty-establishment douche-weasel.

So a Trump-Hillary ticket is a no-go for you?

Personally, I think Trump should reach out to Kenndey. I know I know, Kenndey already said that he wouldn't go there, but Trump was close friends with his family, it would be an easy "in" for RFK JR to get in the limelight, and most importantly it would create a situation where both Independant and the public democrats would put Trump in office just to have a "Kenndey" back in office as a check to Trump's administration.

I just hope he grabs someone he can trust and not some establishment tool. Maybe McCrystal or Rick Flagg...I mean Chuck Flynn could be his running mate.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Kennedy is a Climate Global Drama Queen.

Hard nope for me.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: nugget1
I could be all wet, but with Ramaswamy dropping out and endorsing Trump a whole lot of possibilities open up.

We all know Biden won't be in the running and Newsome will be the most likely person to be segued in.
We also know that there's no way in hell the Deep State is going to allow Trump to win again-unless he is part of the sham our government has become. IF Trump were to choose Vivik as his running mate, he would most likely be our next POTUS.

Viv-ake is how you say his name, and yes, without a doubt. In fact a mentorship from Trump could be exactly what he needs to complete his resume and earn the trust of the public with results not just words. A formidable team, one that could actually make America great again assuming they can sustain a full decade between them.

Do you really think the left will just sit back and allow a Trump presidency? They're already working on ways to keep him from being effective in any capacity....until he suddenly dies of a heart attack.

Trimp may win the election, but he'll nec=ver be POTUS again, at least not for more than two/three months....and only then if his chosen running mate is a uniparty game player.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k
a reply to: WeMustCare

I fail to understand how that would make some qualified for a communications director?
Seems ohh I don't know....counter intuitive.
Not that any has ever done that job as I would like but only as I expected.
Wouldn't some transparency be a good thing? Or are you of the mind that any interviews that don't support the President should be nixed?

Vivek would hire people who give honest straight-forward answers, and may want to be WH Communications Director, and White House Press Spokesperson.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

The VP has been chosen and plans are being formed between that person and Donald Trump.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel
It won't happen but Vivek and Trump would rock lol

Edit- when I read the thread title I thought Trump wanted to send Doug to outer space as a joke cause it said "Orbit" haha

That word was used to describe the COCAINE found in the White House meeting room. Security said it was for someone in Joe Biden's ORBIT.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Better than Al Gore.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Better than Al Gore.

Dog stool on the carpet is better than Al Gore.

edit on 16-1-2024 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 08:38 PM
link   
For what it's worth...

The establishment is reportedly in the beginning stages of plotting what appears to be a military coup against former President Donald Trump if voters reelect him as commander-in-chief.

[www.breitbart.com...]

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I've never heard of this Burgum fellow but I think he should pick this Vivek guy as VP. Partially because he shares a name with an Elder Scrolls character and so they can pull the race card on the stupid progressives.

Also he says all the right things but making racist progressives head spin is more entertaining.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Better than Al Gore.

Dog stool on the carpet is better than Al Gore.

I think Joe Biden already has VP Dog Poop on his ticket, or shoe, or something.

(post by WarEndWithin20Days removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundya4k

wow, two angry responses to the same post. Sorry for the nerve I struck.
Yea, I admit, I am a sucker for justice. But don't worry, your warnings are as empty as your little head. I'll get by.

posted on Jan, 17 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   

edit on 1/17/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join