It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me about them

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
a reply to: DAVID64

They all seem to need a lil help getting started.

Allow me.

TOP TEN SUPER AWESOME THINGS BIDEN HAS DONE:

Let me help
They all seem to need a lil help getting started.

Allow me.

TOP Two SUPER ANy THINGS BIDEN HAS Achieved in his time in politics

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: DAVID64

Joe helped flip the House from Blue to Red.

Not if yopu count all the RINO's and Uniparty members........

Trump's biggest flaw is he can't seem to tell the good guys from the bad.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Creaky

Don’t forget that the democrats could have run ANYBODY and they chose Biden because he was the best they had.
This is the culmination of the democratic Utopia they’ve been sold.

The real question is how much longer will the above average consent to be governed by the below average?

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Like I've said a million times, if the Republicans would run anyone but Trump, I'd vote for them.

But I cannot vote for a Presidenital candidate that sounds just like a early 1930s Hitler.

So I will vote for Biden, because Republicans couldn't pick any other Republican as their nominee. And we will see how things turn out.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k
a reply to: WeMustCare

And you guys did what with that exactly?
Aside from bickering and all that is.

What exactly can they do? They can't force (D) Senate and (D) Prez to sign anything can they? 👹

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

One big problem most Biden supporters have is trying to decide if they love their own misery better, or if they love everybody else's misery better than their own. CATCH22+1 😀

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
Like I've said a million times, if the Republicans would run anyone but Trump, I'd vote for them.

But I cannot vote for a Presidenital candidate that sounds just like a early 1930s Hitler.

So I will vote for Biden, because Republicans couldn't pick any other Republican as their nominee. And we will see how things turn out.
well, you know what you are getting with Biden, and you know what you are getting from Trump. Both have given a nice window into their abilities.

If you looked at the last 8 and decided that the last 3 have been good to you, then vote Biden. If you liked your 401K doing well, cheap gas, no wars, well, I don't know what to tell you. Vote for the asshole who gets things done.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Myhandle
a reply to: Creaky

Don’t forget that the democrats could have run ANYBODY and they chose Biden because he was the best they had.

Indeed, but Joe was probably the most corrupt and compromised. He barely knows what he's signing most times and he's at that age where if it sounds good, then it's the right thing to do.

Remember Wilford Brimley and his oatmeal commercials?

"Oatmeal.... it's the right thing to do and a good way to do it."

AGE AND TERM LIMITS NOW. PERIOD.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

You will vote for Biden because Trump sounds like Hitler? Do you ever have a thought of your own?

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Too many people vote with their feelz instead of using their head to figure it out like adults.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

Tell me how this sounds like Hitler....

Trump's message was one of unity. "We're gonna come together," he said, "and it's gonna happen soon." He thanked the senators and congressman that supported him and have given their endorsement to him. "And I really think this is time now for everybody in our country to come together," he said. "We want to come together whether it's Republican or Democrat or liberal or conservative, it would be so nice if we could come together and straighten out the world and straighten out the problems and straighten out all of the death and destruction that we're witnessing. It's practically never been like this. It's just so important. And I want to make that a very big part of our message. We're going to come together it's going to happen soon."

or does this?

"This MAGA threat is a threat to the brick and mortar of our democratic institutions," Biden said. "It's also a threat to the character of our nation that gives our Constitution life, that binds us together as Americans, a common cause. None of this is surprising, though. They've tried to govern that way before.

guess who is who.....replace MAGA with Jews if you like....

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Please list all of the Hitlery stuff Trump did in his first term - thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   

So I will vote for Biden,

AND, YET...it's the Democrats marching and chanting about wanting to kill Jews.
edit on 16-1-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Critical Thinking is absent. A unique thought is a miracle. The parrots of America vote for Joe Biden.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Please list all of the Hitlery stuff Trump did in his first term - thanks in advance.

I think it's more about what he said.....and thought. He has some Hitleresque thoughts. You can just tell.

But don't worry, he's just like Adolph, like his twin.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

you forgot Vlad, though his prefers the poison or leap from a tall building approach.
edit on 16-1-2024 by network dude because: added thought

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Klassified

you forgot Vlad, though his prefers the poison or leap from a tall building approach.

Vlad is a little more refined.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   
"If you didn't vote for me...then you ain't Aryan!"

--Joedolph Bidler

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join