It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zelensky: There is no God!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   
When was a kid, my dad used an expression when rising early in the morning
With a yawn, and his arms over his head, he’d say:
“I could STRETCH a mile, if I didn’t have to walk back”

You must be exhausted.
edit on 15-1-2024 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

You got a link for that photo RT?

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   

"A frame from the meeting between Zelensky and British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak, which he made under guarantees of personal safety received from the Russian FSB, ....."

Do you have a source for that, please?

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

That's nice but why does it matter if Zelenskyy chooses to subscribe to an atheist perspective?

As people will still die no matter which religious ideology they choose to subscribe.

Seems to me buddy this is just a play towards people of the religious sorts in an attempt to garner support for the opposition.

They are not fighting over religion RT.

Edit: Further reflection and reading it again on the big screen, its not even Zelenskyy that has the tattoo.

Actually Andy, according to one of the Ukrainians that works for me, it is to some extent.

Just wish I could communicate with him better. He’s been here a year and his English is improving but not to a conversational level.

From what I did understand I think it has something to do with the following.

By contrast, the second, newer church, the Orthodox Church of Ukraine, celebrates its independence from Moscow. With the blessing of the Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew of Constantinople, a solemn council met in Kyiv in December 2018, created the new church, and elected its leader, Metropolitan Epifaniy. In January 2019, Patriarch Bartholomew formally recognized the Orthodox Church of Ukraine as a separate, independent and equal member of the worldwide communion of Orthodox churches.

theconversation.com...

edit on 15-1-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
Here's one at the Standard of Sunak taking a photo of zelenski with the same chap with the hand tattoo.
Link
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Thanks for that Jane.

I was hoping to see a picture of the guys left hand with the tattoo's and details of who took it etc.

We now know that the person is not a member of Zelensky's 'delegation' as claimed but a 'war veteran'.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I have been gobsmacked in the last few years at how bad the schooling has gone in the west ,And I am not alone in this observation as there are videos on YouTube about it , 20 somethings who do not know what a decade is , most know little about WW2 or that it even happened and who cannot point out a country on the map or know what capital city is where .

I watched a video a few nights ago where the person pointed out that 2 generations ago 18 year olds going to war knew they may have minutes to live when they hit the beaches , Now they are screaming for their safe space and go into melt down if you misgender them .

Glad I am not a young person now

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Sometimes (most times) I look at the decisions made by the people running this country and wonder if they're even fit to run a car park , the state of this country after 13 years of Tory misrule tells me they're not.

Clown world indeed.

When people wake up and figure out there is no left or right or centre only them and us ,up and down ! The amount of money our country is now owing is sickining, Mini America !! .

I would take the whole lot outside and execute them ,working the fields is to kind for them , When Boris was P.M he arrived in my part of the world and made out to the press he was sleeping in a Yurt www.dailyrecord.co.uk...

What a lying piece of crap he is , I know people there and Boris stayed in the 3k a week property and made his security sleep in the tent , they quickly whisked him away when word got out ,shows how much things are monitored ikyn .

He arrived in a shiny new yacht and my friend was watching him through binoculars and how many security he had around him in the middle of nowhere .

When a certain Tom cruise was going nuts with his staff on set for not wearing masks ,the same spanking brand new yacht with not a mark or name was 5 minutes from my gaff in one of the most deprived areas of Scotland ikyn , It was only when my pal phoned me up to tell me ( YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE WHO I SAW TODAY) that I put 2 and 2 together .

Strange they both ended up in the middle of no where ? Even the sheep left it is so bare
edit on 15/1/2024 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

The title of this thread is so misleading as it makes it sound like Z said this.

Getting tired of propaganda on here, and dare I say it, lies?

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Boris is just plain awful.

Tom Cruise?

I was on Skiathos when he was in a rented super yacht which cost an absolute fortune. It spent a week not moving anchored off a small island.

He's a short a*#se by the way.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

Actually Andy, according to one of the Ukrainians that works for me, it is to some extent.

So Christians of one shade and variety fighting Christians of the other?

Well, that's never happened before now has it?

Putin's "special military operation" aka war and invasion of Ukraine had little to do with religion and more to do with a landgrab by my guess.

What does your anecdotal friend have to say about the war aside from explaining to you his religious convictions of course?
edit on 15-1-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Larry Niven, his Ringworld books. "TANJ!"

"Their Ain't No Justice."

I seem to be reminded of this for some reason!

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

That we shouldn’t believe a thing coming out of the Ukrain or Russia.

That he has no use for Zelenskyy and that he was set up to be put in power by a certain segment of Ukrainians through things like his acting role as a Prime Minister who rode his pedal bike to work each day.

That westerners don’t know history.

Antidotal? Yes. Fictional? No.

If you check my past threads you will see that I have spoken about the three great, hard working, Ukrainian refugees that I have in my department on numerous occasions.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   

That we shouldn’t believe a thing coming out of the Ukrain or Russia.

The thing is there are plenty of other Ukrainians screaming the opposite and that's certainly not fictional nether and i think you may find they are in the majority.

I don't doubt there are a multitude of falsehoods and lies that surround the conflict after all the first casualty of war is generally the truth.

As to Westerners not knowing history, how so, please elaborate.

What does your friend have to say where the likes of the Holodomor is concerned, historically speaking of course?

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You asked what he said and I just repeated it.
Please don’t shoot the messenger Andy.

I’ll ask about the Holodomor when I can breach the subject. What I learn from them is in a conversational capacity.

As I’ve mentioned in the past, I’m sure that they’ve been through some unpleasant experiences and have family back home that continue to.

I’m not going to approach them out of the blue with questions about this and that but if something comes up I’ll let you know.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   

ou asked what he said and I just repeated it.
Please don’t shoot the messenger Andy.

I'm not shooting anyone NorthOS, Putin on the other hand, well his forces did invade Ukraine, not any doubt about that fact.

I’ll ask about the Holodomor when I can breach the subject. What I learn from them is in a conversational capacity.

Might be a touchy subject, so i would do so with a modicum of care and caution, even if it was in the past historically speaking.

As I’ve mentioned in the past, I’m sure that they’ve been through some unpleasant experiences and have family back home that continue to.

Glad they are at least safe for the time being, as to how it must be back home in Ukraine.

I don't think i would fancy it much anywhere near the front lines, on ether side, or anywhere hell is raining down from above.

I’m not going to approach them out of the blue with questions about this and that but if something comes up I’ll let you know.

On further reflection, probably best not to as i imagine they have their own concerns and feelings on the matter that are cut somewhat more closser to the bone, compared to our opinions from afar.
edit on 15-1-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I searched for the source of the image and found only some Russian propaganda sites and X or Telegram channels operated by Russian trolls. It's probably some fabricated crap.

That aside, a tattoo is just... a tattoo.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   

If that man is Chief Commander of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Valerii Zaluzhnyi then he does not have a tattoo on his hand, at least he didn't on Dec. 12, 2023.

newsukraine.rbc.ua...

I was comparing profiles of the man in your picture and Valerii Zaluzhnyi. Next I'll try to match his watch.

Same watch, different strap?

www.reddit.com...

No tattoos as of Dec., 2023.

www.lemonde.fr... l

Why would Zaluzhnyi need reassurance from a religious leader that prayers will be made every day for the army and it's commanders if he does not believe in God?

His Beatitude Sviatoslav assured General Zaluzhnyi that every day in the churches of the UGCC during Divine Liturgies and other services, a prayer for the Ukrainian army and its command is offered to the Lord. “The sun never sets on this prayer because the faithful of our Church support this prayer rotation far abroad,” he emphasized.

ugcc.ua...[editby ]edit on q00000043131America/Chicago3232America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

When was a kid, my dad used an expression when rising early in the morning With a yawn, and his arms over his head, he’d say: “I could STRETCH a mile, if I didn’t have to walk back”

my folks use to say the same thing.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Boris is just plain awful.

Tom Cruise?

I was on Skiathos when he was in a rented super yacht which cost an absolute fortune. It spent a week not moving anchored off a small island.

He's a short a*#se by the way.

I never clapped eyes on him that evening but I did take great interest at that yacht as I walked by with my dog , pristine with not a mark like it was brand new out of the packet but with no name or anything to identify it .

Some dude dressed for a office in the 1980s came out this very sleek opening door on a deck to weigh me up as I was 60 or so foot away with a dog that thinks it's a bloody dolphin when it sees water , he sussed I am just some old cloth cap wearing guy and not the paperattzi and went back in .

When my friend phoned me up later to say he was looking down at him through his binoculars you could have knocked me down with a feather , but in real life he is a POS , I had a friend who worked at his property in London when he was married to Nicole kidman and they made all the guys line up outside and look at the ground & not make eye contact with them as they came to inspect the work , and they did ??.

No way would i have complied with that request? I have done work over the decades for people who made Tom look poor and all them were normal decent people who I did not mind saying hello to

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join