It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Redacted: Lockheed's SECRET UFO crash retrieval program

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Does Lockheed Martin have its own Alien Recovery Team? Yes you heard me right... a team that gets a phone call and goes out and recovers downed UFO's? A whistleblower at Lockheed Martin has come forward to our next guest with the stunning details about a Lockheeds secret alien recovery program.

Interesting info from podcast:

2004: reverse engineered Lockeed craft goes down in Southern Nevada. JSOC (thinking it was alien) and Lockheed recovery team arrive at the crash at same time and get in firefight. Two JSOC people were killed.

Lockheed lied to government saying they couldn’t figure out the tech, when they actually had.

Supposedly confirmed by two people. Whistleblower told and then confirmed by military insider.

Whistleblower says this is what Grusch was referring to when he said people had been killed.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

BTW, that's the Lock-Mart facility at Helendale, CA.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Notice how the logo symbol of Lockheed Martin is made up of two deltas/triangles….

Hmmm

👽
edit on 14-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

The delta is, and has been, a very common symbol/design employed by aeronautics and aerospace companies since the dawn of powered flight.

Which is one of the reasons I specifically avoided that particular design element when I was tasked to design the logo for a small aerospace R&D firm back in the 80's.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I knew a guy decades ago ex special forces dude who told me a story one night we had a good bit to drink that while in America training he had seen helicopters with a disc shaped object slung underneath, He was not the type of dude to b.'s you either very very straight up and down type of guy .

Heard one but never seen one as it was gone by the time I got outside ?

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Ahh cool! Johnny Rockets, eh?

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Purported LM site and runway…

End of the runway pic looks like a triangle, flying wing type craft….the left side could be in the shade (Pareidolia of course)

👽
edit on 15-1-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Ahh cool! Johnny Rockets, eh?

No.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 04:16 AM
link   

edit on 1/15/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 05:06 AM
link   

edit on 15/1/2024 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I think thats possibly a pylon used to hold designs on to test radar cross section.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 07:41 AM
link   

edit on 1/15/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Its the testing area for radar crossection for stealth air craft, Just outside if Helendale in CA, there's a dirt road at the side of it you can drive along and view it. Been many times.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: knight998

Can you provide coordinates and a Google Earth screenshot?

Thx

👽

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: knight998

Thx…..

While you were looking…so was I.

End of the runway….

The end of the runway has certainly changed over time…

👽

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Purported LM site and runway…

End of the runway pic looks like a triangle, flying wing type craft….the left side could be in the shade (Pareidolia of course)

👽

The long, skinny triangular paved section aligned roughly North-South is not a runway, it is part of the radar cross-section test facility. The buildings at the South end of the facility are where the radar transmitter/receiver is located, together with all the buildings to house the technicians, computers, etc. It looks like there are 3 locations along the beam line where doors can be opened and test models can be raised up from underground on big elevators. That's so they can keep the stealth models underground away from observation by satellites until just before they want to do a test. Once they verify that there are no satellites overhead, they pop the doors open, raise the model on a pylon, and do the test.

The arrowhead shaped system of runways directly to the West of the radar test facility is what remains of the old Helendale Auxiliary Airfield, constructed by the Army Air Corps just before WWII and used during the War for training purposes. Lockheed Skunk Works bought the airport in 1983 and put in the radar facility at that time. From Google Maps, it looks like the only runway that's still maintained in a usable condition is runway 04/22. It looks like there is a system of taxiways starting right at the end of runway 04 that would allow an aircraft landing on that runway to taxi to the largest of the 3 elevators at the extreme North end of the facility as well as to taxi to a hangar down at the South end.

Of course, if Lock-Mart has its own reverse-engineered Alien Reproduction Vehicles, this would be an excellent location from which to launch and recover them, as long as they would fit inside the underground storage facility.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Some good gouge there Boomer….thx.

I understand about waiting for satellites to pass before testing….but you know, I’m amazed that anyone could probably park outside the perimeter to take pictures of the goings on when they test……(of course it be nice to have a testing schedule) ….or just to see if there’s any strangeness on or over the property and the skies…..as I would think Aliens would fly over as lookie loooos themselves.

Perhaps there are pictures somewhere by some meetup group of experimental aviation enthusiasts.

When other experimental craft are being cross-section tested….it has been noticeable above ground at different sites.

As for the OP video…..it sounds like the makings of a future TV movie (without “A” Listers)

👽

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   

This story about retrieving an ARV that crashed in Southern Nevada in 2004 might correlate to two other stories out there in the UFO/UAP world.

First, of course, is the fact that 2004 was the year of the famous Tic-Tac encounters off the California coast. Many people have speculated that the Tic-Tacs were "ours" (i.e., ARVs) instead of "theirs" (i.e., genuine alien vehicles).

Second, there was a crash retrieval of something that might have been a Tic-Tac that was observed on the shores of the Colorado River, one night in May of 2008, near Bullhead City, NV, and Needles, CA. There were several weird parts to that story. First, the object (described as a cylinder) flew in at relatively high speed, impacted the river bank with a big thud and seismic shock, but was not damaged. Conventional aircraft can't do that. Conventional aircraft are built with light weight construction because they have to be light to fly with aerodynamic lift. That's why they don't withstand collision with the ground worth a damn. Second, the witness observed the object giving off a blue-green glow as it descended. Conventional aircraft don't do that either. Third, a recovery crew arrived within 15 minutes by helicopters. They lifted the object with a cargo sling underneath what was described as a sky crane type helicopter. This means that the course of the object had to have been tracked in real time, the recovery team had to be located nearby, and they knew how much the object weighed, which is why they were able to bring the right sized helicopter. Put that all together and it suggests an ARV that could have been operated from Helendale.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

The decades old ARV “Fluxliner” was mentioned in the OP vid….perhaps there’s truth to that…..

Vid on the Fluxliner……..

👽

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join