It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retz Venus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Retz Venus, the capital of Earths sister. I traveled to you so I could look into the third door of time. After clearing the acid away from the surface of Venus and seeding the clouds, we had one amazing land. Everyone kept telling me about this third door of time.

Back on Earth we studied the time poles from the top of the earth to the bottom, we found many ways in which other planets were different. The most important planet in out solar system is Venus. She is the great lover of masses like suns.

After landing on Venus and cleaning her soul we traveled. From north to south and east to west, 15 million earth souls searched for the third door of time. We reported our finds on slate mathematic logs. We covered the whole planet in 3 years, Venus years are 0.6152 Earth years. Time moves at a different pace.

Finally a soul of time found the access to the third door of time. It was hidden under boiling lava. The 15 million souls jumped in to the new world, the third door of time and they ended back on Earth learning how karma burns until our souls never come back…
edit on 12-1-2024 by JJproductions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

Whoaaaaaaahhhh, what pills are ya on!

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Your planet makes a beautiful cycle.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 03:18 PM
link   

The 15 million souls jumped in to the new world, the third door of time and they ended back on Earth learning how karma burns until our souls never come back…

Watch out for the volcanoes, they'll get you every time!

Love the artwork! SO fun! Is that yours?

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Agleaya

Haha I took the blue pill!

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Ouch those volcanos! 🔥 The art is my friends! It is cool! I could never do that one lol!

new topics

top topics

join