It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunter Biden appears at own contempt hearing...then leaves in a hurry

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This entitled POS. Showing up with his lawyer and his sugar daddy to his own hearing for not appearing? I will say he has some balls but Daddy will not be able to protect him forever.

Link

Hunter and his posse immediately left the hearing when Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) began to speak. “[He] sits here with a smug look on his face and runs away when it’s my turn to talk,” she said.

He should have been arrested on the spot. If you cannot see the disparity and the favoritism of the UniParty now and still want to blame Donald Trump for all your woes you are lost.

You have a former POTUS being gagged from freedom of speech but the current POTUS can have his son show up and piss on our countries laws.

Sad...So Sad.

It is not even about who it is...it is about who is protected and who is not.

edit on Janam31amf0000002024-01-10T11:34:29-06:001129 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

he made it a point to mean mug Comer. I bet they think twice about treating him bad now that he has shown what a bad ass he is.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Liberal clown world.
Their entire world revolves around getting Orange Man Bad while Biden and the rest of the real criminals skate off.
F them.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I agree that Biden should have been arrested for snubbing that subpoena . That might have been a good move to prove that the liberal establishment believes in the law rather than just letting it slide as was the case when all those conservatives snubbed their subpoenas, But they didn't arrest him which only speaks to the fact that he is daddies boy.

As for Trump being muzzled or censored, isn't that in line with standard court room standards, of not demeaning the court? He has free speech but just not in regards to the authority of the court. Besides,Trump is not so big on free speech anyway, not with all those NDa's he is always having people sigh.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

HUNTER-
They would have arrested Don Jr if he did the same thing and I am sure Pelosi would find a photo op for it in some way.

GAG -
If he has a gag order ALL participants should. They allow the AG to say whatever she wants about a person she has indicted. Not nice things either. In Trumps case, grow a set. To me a judge must know he is guilty if he has to gag someone who talks about him or staff.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I thought when had had someone sign an NDA, he payed them. Is that not the case?

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Rep. Mace Calls Hunter Biden "the Epitome of White Privilege"

Yup - how do Democrats rank and file abide by this display?

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That is called legal bribery. And good to know you are OK with it being used as often as he does.
So then if he can do then why can't the court do it to him?
You yourself don't seem to mind different type of gag orders.
Just trying to profile you a bit here for the future.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Sure, or married them. But when that pay has ended are not those NDA's still in effect? If so then isn't that censorship?

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Remind me again, how many days has it been since Jim Jordan snubbed his own subpoena without being arrested.

Remind me again whose DOJ it was that enacted the rule that a Congressional subpoena related to an impeachment inquiry is only valid once a whole House vote is held authorizing the inquiry.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I thought it was a contract. One that doesn't need some thugs to strong arm you into signing.
But who knows, I don't speak clown, so I am at a disadvantage here.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

Remind me again, how many days has it been since Jim Jordan snubbed his own subpoena without being arrested.

Remind me again whose DOJ it was that enacted the rule that a Congressional subpoena related to an impeachment inquiry is only valid once a whole House vote is held authorizing the inquiry.

remind me when he was held in contempt.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   

They allow the AG to say whatever she wants about a person she has indicted. Not nice things either. In Trumps case, grow a set. To me a judge must know he is guilty if he has to gag someone who talks about him or staff.

That is the AG's job to paint the indited in as poor a light as possible within the law. They are the prosecutors. The defenders job is to paint the indited in as good a light as possible. The job of the court is to toss out the paint job being done by both sides. Attacking the court is Al Pacino's job cuz those were his lines in that movie.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
Rep. Mace Calls Hunter Biden "the Epitome of White Privilege"

Yup - how do Democrats rank and file abide by this display?

They are ok with it, as you can see from the deflections in this thread already.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Oh, you are the smart one ain't cha. Of course it's a contract. one insisted upon by the person in power and signed by the other for the bribe they get in return. Paying for someones self censorship is still censorship.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

Oh, you are the smart one ain't cha. Of course it's a contract. one insisted upon by the person in power and signed by the other for the bribe they get in return. Paying for someones self censorship is still censorship.

it's a contract. Or are you saying anyone who uses NDA's is a criminal? I think you need to explain what you find wrong about a binding contract between two or more individuals.

eta:
it's as if you aren't aware that the person signing the NDA has a choice not to sign. Please tell me that's not the case here.
edit on 10-1-2024 by network dude because: tea is the secret to life.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   

When was Hunter?

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   

When was Hunter?

it hasn't happened yet, but it's about to.

in your mind, that was a zinger wasn't it.
edit on 10-1-2024 by network dude because: tea is the secret to life.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   

So if he hadn't been held in contempt, why should he have been arrested when he arrived today?

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   

So if he hadn't been held in contempt, why should he have been arrested when he arrived today?

Not sure. Can you quote me saying that?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join