It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A glimpse into what goes on in the minds of the left

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

They'll just say anything to win lol I can't stand whoopi. It's hard to believe anyone can say trump is Hitler and not realize how dumb it sounds out loud.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   
If Trump wins, it will literally be worse than 9/11, WWII, and that time Kevin left tuna salad in the ATS breakroom fridge.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
that time Kevin left tuna salad in the ATS breakroom fridge.

Is there really anything worse than that?

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
It's only a glimpse of what goes on in the mind of Whoopi Goldberg,...

Youve never seen that crap show 'The View ... have you? What she is spewing is what goes on in the minds of all but one of the people on 'The View' as well as those who sit in the audience or they wouldn't be there and those who produce the show or they wouldn't be producing it and those who routinely watch that mess otherwise they couldn't stomach it long enough to watch it. Most likely in the minds of the sponsors as well otherwise they wouldn't be advertising on it.

The View .. mindless drivel .. and a total waste of airtime.

edit on 1/10/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Oh, girls!

Come now - dial down the cattiness and all the whining

I could smell the low self esteem in here from all the way down the hall

;-)

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
Oh, girls!

I could smell the low self esteem in here from all the way down the hall

;-)

That was Kevin's tuna salad.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I dunno princess - smells like fear and a little self loathing to me

But, I'm up for hearing the real explanation

:-)

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   
So here's the thing:

They're making the same false claims about what will happen if Trump is elected as they made in 2015/2016.

The difference this time is we already had him as president for 4 years, so we know it was all lies then and it's lies again this time.

Hopefully enough people will realize this and not fall for it this time.

Meanwhile, Biden is everything they falsely accused Trump of being.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I dunno princess - smells like fear and a little self loathing to me

:-)

Whomever smelt it--Dealt it.
Too harsh?...I can tell you're fragile.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k

You guys cherry pick crap all the time so don't try and attempt to pass that on as a left thing to do. You gave me a good laugh with that!
And to use her as an example of everyone of the the otherside is comical. You're better than but I guess hey what ever new thread idea you can create more power to ya.

Turn on MSNBC , CNN and or any one of the Late-Night shows on Cable .

No one is Cherry picking , This is the reality and It is interesting that you are uncomfortable with the reality of the Left.

This.

The idea that Whoopi's hysteria is somehow isolated is laughable. There were riots for months all across the country last time he got elected.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Nice try - but reading through this thread: Snowflake City

Remember back when you peeps used to make fun of the whiners? What happened? I mean, I know your boyfriend is on the ropes and all - but picking on The View is for amateurs

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   

picking on The View is for amateurs

So...
"LEAVE THE VIEW ALONE!"

Cheer up!...I'm sure Whoopi will eventually answer your fan letters.
She seems real nice.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Nope - go ahead and pick on The View. They deserve it

That show sucks

You - evidently - don't understand what I'm saying

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

I'm afraid I don't either. Can you explain it?

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I'm afraid I don't either. Can you explain it?

I already did. There's only one reason for a thread like this: Confusion and fear - and a little self loathing

From your link to the bit on Fox:

"The View" co-host Whoopi Goldberg on Tuesday warned her fellow co-hosts and the audience that failing to vote for Biden would essentially be a vote for President Trump rounding up journalists and gay people. She described Trump's views as "I’m going to take all the journalists, I’m going to take all the gay folks, and I’ll move you all around and disappear you.’"

Co-hosts on ABC's ‘The View’ debated how young Democratic voters feel about the party, and whether America's support for Israel amid the war in Gaza would make many young voters stay home.

Sunny Hostin claimed on the show that "there is this stark divide among young voters on the Israel-Hamas war," and that "the voting bloc who really supported Biden in 2020 over climate change says that the war in Gaza is an environmental justice issue, and they’re gonna abandon Biden over it."

The View is low hanging fruit - no better than Fox. But they made several valid points that aren't sugar coating what's going on with the Dems right now. You left that out and instead cherry picked your favorite complaint

I suspect it's because you know it has some merit. It bothers you. You'd like to make believe the democrats are just paranoid and crazy. But how paranoid and crazy are you right now with this?

I'm up for the argument

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   

LOL, I don't watch it, just saw the article about it and thought folks here would get a chuckle. I had no idea it would upset you to this level. Had I know.......I'd have done the same.

eta:
and based on your response, I suppose we can all expect you to offer full context on everything Trump says that torques your turkey?
edit on 10-1-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

LOL, I don't watch it, just saw the article about it and thought folks here would get a chuckle. I had no idea it would upset you to this level. Had I know.......I'd have done the same.

Speaking for myself...I got a chuckle from your OP...along with a few chortles from some of the most resent knee-jerk Leftist responses.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   

You'd like to make believe the democrats are just paranoid and crazy.

Goldberg is.
You think her hatred and views on Trump are different than the majority of Democrats?
I dunno'. Seems pretty standard to me.
(and no, I'm not a Republican nor a Trump fan)

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I was also chuckling at your OP. A lot

I know you don't watch the View - why would you? You picked up on the Fox bit for a reason. It was easy. You also got to post (again) about your biggest fear

and based on your response, I suppose we can all expect you to offer full context on everything Trump says that torques your turkey?

Nope. Trump doesn't bother me so much. He's a big angry dope and a crappy human being. Some people love him. He's already been president. Is there really anything left to discuss?

I'm more interested in why it bothers you so much that he bothers us

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join