It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Talk About Vivek (Because No One Wants To)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: TzarChasm

Why you left out completely Viveks stance about Russia/Putin ,and also about Taiwan . Like that he called Ukrainian president nazi , he seem to think so similar about Ukraine as do kremlin ( Kremlin amplifier ) , hardly an independent if wants to spread those anti-Ukraine nazi bs storys with such big passion . What an moron .

#VivekGRamaswamy is spreading Russian propaganda freely in front of American people. Clearly he must be paid by Russia! What a disgusting and immoral moron! @VivekGRamaswamy

Vivek Ramaswamy Wants to Give Putin Whatever He Wants in Ukraine

Gives you the opportunity to contribute to the discussion. Thanks for the input.

From my perspective, as a casual plebeian observer, we can end the war in Ukraine our way (and that's what Vivek is proposing, the least expensive and damaging outcome for all nations involved) or they can win their own war in whatever method they choose. The price of asking someone else to finish a fight you can't win alone, you don't get to tell your rescuer how to win.

I know there are many who would prefer to annihilate the Putin administration. That helps the UN, it doesn't help us. Putin is one of the few who despises the UN as much as we do. After all it's the UN who put Ukraine in this position with this purpose in mind.

But yeah, Vivek is a communist sympathizer and all that sensational media hype. I don't worry so much about his foreign policy as long as he puts America first.

edit on 10-1-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz
Vivek is brilliant he knows the exact talking points to sway the right but I thought the conservative rightwing had a thing against Harvard Lawyers? Is that a problem?

www.reuters.com...

Are you asking because you don't know? Or because you want me to ask you what the problem is?

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Vivek is brilliant he knows the exact talking points to sway the right but I thought the conservative rightwing had a thing against Harvard Lawyers? Is that a problem?

www.reuters.com...

Are you asking because you don't know? Or because you want me to ask you what the problem is?

I think we both know the problem and why swamy doesn't stand a chance with the GOP.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

My concern is that if he doesn't succeed this year, there won't be a "next time" because in 4 years we'll be embroiled in our own cold war right here on US soil.

We already are.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   

www.reuters.com...

I think we both know the problem and why swamy doesn't stand a chance with the GOP.

IT'S CUZ HE'S BROWN. That's what you wanted to say so badly wasn't it?

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   

www.reuters.com...

I would ask that you take a few minutes and break it down for those who don't know. For the sake of dialogue if nothing else.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Come on Sook, this is Trump you are talking about so sure he would. Ramaswamy has pledged undying loyalty to Trump so there is the only qualification Trump would want.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Ramaswamy is rising to the top every bit as fast as Obama did which makes me wonder if he's been chosen and groomed.

He game from wealth; his father an engineer with GE, his mother a psychiatrist.

His net worth was $15b million before graduating law school, yet he was so'financially strapped' that he took a $2 million gift from the Soros family.

He is now one of the richest 30-somethings in America, worth an estimated $950 million.

Like Obama, he is one of the greatest speakers of our time; he knows what people want to hear, and he knows how to say it.

He may be the real deal, or he may be part of the deep state. Just about everything he says I agree with and wish it could happen, but if it's too good to be true it probably is.

Taking such a huge monetary gift from 'the enemy' has me wondering just how chummy he is with the liberal movers and shakers. I should probably do a deep dive on that before they wipe it all from the net.

Oh! I forgot to add the most important RED FLAG of all- for me, anyway....he's a lawyer.

Definition of insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again while expecting different results.

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

The Soros fellowship donation was for university tuition and expenses. That's not the same as paying off someone, which seems to be your insinuation. He accepted the money, graduated and is now equipped to retool the administration.

Oh! I forgot to add the most important RED FLAG of all- for me, anyway....he's a lawyer.

Fighting fire with fire, as they say. A lawyer seems like the right caliber of profession to recognize and outmaneuver the shady business/infrastructure of the current alphabet agency brotherhood.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Aren't we already in a domestic cold war in the US?

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   

9. Vivek is a Nobody in the Minds of the Majority of the American People and would Never garner Enough Support to get a Nomination for POTUS .

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

9. Vivek is a Nobody in the Minds of the Majority of the American People and would Never garner Enough Support to get a Nomination for POTUS .

I'll see you back here in a year and we can discuss his "nobody" status.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   

A " Nobody " in the sense that he is Not Currently Presidential Material but is Worthy of a Senior Position in Any Presidents Administration .

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

A " Nobody " in the sense that he is Not Currently Presidential Material but is Worthy of a Senior Position in Any Presidents Administration .

Well that's pretty damn far from "nobody", isn't it.

I was hoping for actual dialogue and not a summary dismissal of the man because he's not an immediate and obvious choice for president. He's qualified in all the ways that matter to our nation's circumstances.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Perfect VP material ofcourse. Which would put him in a good spot for a presidency after Trump as well.

But if he really wanted to build bridges he wouldnt call global warming a hoax as a scientist. That is if he was really interested in unifying the country and attracting the youth. Most of them believe global warming is happening i feel, in Europe almost everyone is convinced even the right.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I like him he seems like a good dude

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Excellent Trump V.P., if they can get along. Both men have "strong" personalities.

If Ramaswamy would take the White House Communications Director job, that would be superb too. He actually makes journalists show their core stupidity and ignorance.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   
His talking points are about 95% inline with another person we all know. He is not a dumb person by any means.

A POTUS? No. VPOTUS? No. A Cabinet Post or Congress? Yes. He would be a good SecState or Pres Advisor. He is a bulldog and talks very staight forward...which is the flag.

He donated money to a Florida Democrat who I know personally is dirty as well as her husband. So, he plays both sides but he is a businessman like DT.

The only other person in the GOP field I liked dropped out. Doug Burgum. He would make a good VP.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   
He will make a great V.P. Or Sec of State , get some experience and run in 2028

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   
closed to prevent thread drift....
edit on 10-1-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join