It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump, Clinton, British royalty named in latest Epstein release

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Alleged tapes of Clinton and others, not Trump.

Trump accused of kink:

I’m sure mainstream media will go riot with this and ignore Clinton.

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Just another excuse for them to make him guilty until proven innocent

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

"Epstein accuser claims pedophile had sex tapes of Trump, Clinton, Prince Andrew and Richard Branson"

nypost.com...
edit on 8-1-2024 by malte86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: malte86

I posted picture with complete headline. Is it not showing?

Update:

She also wanted to make sure that neither Hillary nor Trump was elected in 2016.

She has since retracted all of her claims after saying "no good" would come from sharing her claims public.

"I want to walk away from this... I shouldn't have contacted you and I'm sorry I wasted your time. It's not worth coming forward and I will never be heard anyhow and only bad things will happen as a consequence of me going public," she said to Daily Mail columnist Maureen Callahan.

Twitter link

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Whyd you leave out the rest of the article where she says she made it all up?

She also admitted lying about the tapes. There are no tapes.
edit on 8-1-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Isn't Trump an ex-President ?

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   
So far Trumps never been convicted for anything.

This might be false testimony.

Why release now… sacrifice Clinton to smear Trump some more?

Interesting court choosing these documents to unseal, cloud the whole unsealing.

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Isn't Trump an ex-President ?

Trying to be precise. No tape of Trump. He’s named nipple playing with someone. Hearsay. Not direct complaint.

The others supposedly were filmed having sex with underage individuals.

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Apparently Ghislaine Maxwell introduced him to Anouska De Georgiou (who was over the age of consent just to clarify)

link is to a PDF from the Sunday Mirror article from 23/11/1997

How suite! Trump's Brit of all right.

Just weeks after ditching his second wife, America's best-known billionaire Donald Trump has fallen under the spell of a 20-year-old English girl. Trump, 50, who has failed in his bid to secure the services of Princess Diana's butler Paul Burrell, was in search of another British trophy when he met London model Anouska De Georgiou at a party in Manhattan. Several American millionaires already had their eyes on Anouska. But she was there with Robert Maxwell's daughter Ghislaine, who has introduced several of her attractive friends to the property developer. And none of his would-be rivals owned a vast mansion in Florida like Donald does: Mar-a-Lago (where I have dined with him and his outgoing wife Marla) is enough to make any young girl go weak at the knees. After their meeting, Trump flew Madam Maxwell and the model south to the sunshine state, where all three enjoyed a happy weekend together. When they returned to New York, Anouska was installed in one of Donald's many apartments there. Ms De Georgiou likes older men - she went out once or twice with Joanna Lumley's ex-husband Jeremy Lloyd, who is 45 years her senior. Doubtless it is the start of a long (by Trump standards it already is) friendship.

Ghislaine was known as a Madam even back then, scummy woman

Anyone on the list found guilty of underage acts deserves the correct penalty, before the ATS trump mob jump on me for daring to post something not stating Trump is the savior, I am not stating this article suggests he did anything illegal with this woman just he was knwon to have dined with scummy Ghislaine and be introduced to women via her

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

Anyone on the list found guilty of underage acts deserves the correct penalty, before the ATS trump mob jump on me for daring to post something not stating Trump is the savior, I am not stating this article suggests he did anything illegal with this woman just he was knwon to have dined with scummy Ghislaine and be introduced to women via her

The issue from my perspective is not that "Trump is the savior."

Its the hypocrisy and double standards.

Like, after weeks now we have quite abit of evidence to suggest Clinton and Prince andrew are actual pedophiles and should be investigated if not outright indicted based on the public facing evidence. Not to mention whatever video recordings the FBI currently has since what, 2007? 08? from the island.

Yet, the likelyhood of this being all about Trump is quite high.

That's the rub. And it's not new.

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Certainly suspect this is what they choose to release.

And the headlines are very misleading in their headlines.

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown2

all that sounds very Trump like, but where do you folks get off trying to tell everyone they worship Trump like a deity? I have heard a few others use that line. Is there some CUCK party you all go to to get told this is how it is?

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Here is the real (pardon then pun) rub to all of this. All allegations and no evidence. She cannot just walk this back now. She opened the can of worms. Now she should be doubling down or otherwise it looks like false claims! Video evidence? Produce it for the public! If her claims are true, withholding the footage is allowing a great many criminals to walk free! The fallout would protect her as too many butts would be being covered and thrown under the bus. I also find it fascinating that an NDA was allegedly forced on her by Hillary. As proven by how Trumps NDA was handled it seems Hillary being on the end of one would be negated also. Produce the NDA and show us some proof!

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Yeah ... That's kind of important stuff to leave out!!

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

all that sounds very Trump like, but where do you folks get off trying to tell everyone they worship Trump like a deity? I have heard a few others use that line. Is there some CUCK party you all go to to get told this is how it is?

dam even when saying im not accusing trump of anything, still with the insults, lol, touched a nerve perhaps?

lets look how many threads you yourself have made in regards to trump

and we must care to not forget this doozy of a thread

TRUMP Could Be Our Modern Day MOSES - The Similarities are Striking

Im happy for anyone on the list, rich, famous, politician or working class to be prosectuted and will not bat an eye if they go to jail for any proven crimes

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   

No surprises there then. Pretty sure those 3 names were known associates before it was released but Richard Branson was the name that surprised me, didn't expect to see any of my ex-employers on the list.

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

No surprises there then. Pretty sure those 3 names were known associates before it was released but Richard Branson was the name that surprised me, didn't expect to see any of my ex-employers on the list.

Does anyone read past the headlines anymore?

The article is about how this person lied, walked back her claims, and admitted to "inventing" the tape rumor.
edit on 8-1-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

dam even when saying im not accusing trump of anything, still with the insults, lol, touched a nerve perhaps?

lets look how many threads you yourself have made in regards to trump

and we must care to not forget this doozy of a thread

TRUMP Could Be Our Modern Day MOSES - The Similarities are Striking

Im happy for anyone on the list, rich, famous, politician or working class to be prosectuted and will not bat an eye if they go to jail for any proven crimes

wow, I thought I wrote that clear enough. I'll type it slower this time.

My issue isn't that you think or don't think Trump did bad things. Everyone has opinions on that. But when a lefty makes the claim that those who don't hate him think "Trump is the savior", and others do the same, it sure seems like some idiot talking point MSNBC told you to think. There may be some who feel that way, but I don't think most do. It's a weak sauce way to do business. If you can't debate the facts as they are, perhaps you should take a break and let others do the talking.

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Our first HOAX BIN thread of 2024?

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Trying to be precise. No tape of Trump. He’s named nipple playing with someone. Hearsay. Not direct complaint.

The claim that tapes were made by Epstein is also hearsay.

Sarah Ransome, who says she was a victim of Epstein,wrote in emails to a reporter in 2016 outlining claims the Duke of York, the ex-US president and the billionaire businessman were filmed having sex with her unnamed friend on separate occasions by the paedophile US financier.

A firm representing Epstein's lawyer, Alan Dershowitz, highlighted the allegations to demonstrate Ms Ransome "manifestly lacks credibility".
news.sky.com...< br />

top topics

<<   2 >>

join