It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternate Electors vs Fake Electors - What is the Difference.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It wasn't. Glad I could clear that up for you.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   

You may be confusing faithless electors. Those are the duly elected electors who do not vote for the candidate who won the state. Those situations do occur and are usually subject to fines. Quite the opposite of random people signing false documents, claiming they were the true elected electors, including in Michigan a church member of another false elector who was convinced to do it after other smarter people declined. I've posted state election laws explaining how electors are determined and their resposibilities, along with the governor to report identifying the electors. This is done well before the electoral voting is done. Not at 2 am in the GOP HQ by random individuals.
edit on 26-4-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

No, I am not. I know the difference. Last time there were faceless electors was 2016.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   

In 2000 if necessary the govenor would have had legislature pick the electors if a winner could not be determined by the date.

Again, random people cannot claim to be electors, have the losing candidates campaign provide them copies of the official ascertainment, and then sign them stating they were the official electors and sign them stating they were at the state Capitol at 2pm, when they were at the GOP HQ at 2am signing.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join