It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Aliens Attack Miami? Creatures at Mall and Massive Police Response

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Space Aliens Attack Miami? Social Media Reports Creatures at Mall and Massive Police Response

Just watch the video of the police response. Its better than any Die Hard chase seen or Joe Biden 2020 election motorcade ever filmed. So much for Hans Grubers detonators

Radio Free USA

Another OP ran with this but his thread is big time PG. This one has a VIDEO footage link to the huge police response as the line of cop cars is bewildering. Its a must see for every American.

Miami, FL News (1/4/2024) – In a recent incident at a local mall, social media reports and videos surfaced claiming an attack by large creatures, prompting a significant response from the Miami Police Department. According to eyewitness accounts shared online, these creatures were described as being between 7 to 10 feet tall, leading to the shutdown of air traffic in the Miami area, with only police helicopters reportedly remaining operational. Sparse reports also mentioned the sighting of unidentified flying objects (UFOs).

The word on the street is that as a result of the huge influx of NFL Buffalo Bills fans and the Bills Mafia in from New York they ran out of tables to crash so they joined up with several gang bangers and started a brawl at the Mall. ET was a fans Disney employee and relative who dressed in a ET costume from Disney as a poke at DeSantis since Ronny doesnt like ET or Transgenders of any kind!

The flying objects werent orbs. They were things common to the Bills Mafia; AKA beer, ketchup and mustard bottles as tossed at everyone.

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I'm confused. What's this thread about again?

God I hope it's not sperts related. Sperts do not belong on ATS unless we're gonna discuss the idiocy of fandom and purchasing overpriced spert merchandise made in China, how major spert leagues have helped China while destroying America.

I say all that because I'm guessing one group of ball chasing men in tights defeated another group of ball chasing men in tights on a three hour spert spree and the fandomonium has reached the level of stupidity like it has since all roads led to the Romen Colosseum.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Your post makes sense, but Newsweek is playing the "Alien" angle, the question is why?

Those images of the so-called "Aliens" look like multiple people walking near each other and the camera being used artificing them into some kind of phantom humanoid thing.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMindOfMax2

I say all that because I'm guessing one group of ball chasing men in tights defeated another group of ball chasing men in tights on a three hour spert spree and the fandomonium has reached the level of stupidity like it has since all roads led to the Romen Colosseum.

Other than being a historial genius, you do realize that just before Greece and the Roman Empire fell they were all into sporting events along with the outright absolute acceptance of Gay, Lesbian and probably Transgenders. Kind of where the USA is today.

Many on social media would crush you as being a homophobe or racist or some other word just invented of the day. But I dont think so. I think its more along the lines of:

Magic Quiz

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Just another great example of why no one with any sense steps any where near a major US metropolitan area.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   

That sounds like a Weekly World News article. weeklyworldnews.com...

Kid fighting at Bayside. Probably some idiot thought the kids were Illegal Aliens. And that got translated to Space Aliens.

www.cbsnews.com...
edit on 1Fri, 05 Jan 2024 13:25:03 -0600America/Chicago24580 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Reminds me of the response in Vegas on October 1, 2017

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Other than being a historial genius, you do realize that just before Greece and the Roman Empire fell they were all into sporting events along with the outright absolute acceptance of Gay, Lesbian and probably Transgenders. Kind of where the USA is today.

Many on social media would crush you as being a homophobe or racist or some other word just invented of the day. But I dont think so. I think its more along the lines of:

Magic Quiz

I just call it like I see it. And I am in a timeline now that makes me automatically rayciss and a homoscaredycat because I'm mostly white and straight. My great grandfather was a Cherokee Chief, I'm not too worried about such labels because those labels are TPTB"s tools for compliance and control.

I say fxxx TPTB. THEY..... are the scared ones, and Trump exposed that and put them all on display for EVERYONE on Earf to see, not just Americans. He woke up the world in 2016.

Hope you have a great 2024, Waterglass. I hope God blesses you and yours every single day.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 05:37 AM
link   

You must admit is was cleaver.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Crazy articles. I just copied and paste. I didnt write them.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Cvastar

Me too as they will be the 1st to go. Does Kim Jung Un of North Korea realize that if he nuked a major US city he would contribute to makung emerica great again?

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I know I read and I wanted more to the story aka as videi. I found I read and I wrote a Thread by Waterglass.

I consider you a 1st responder

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Really?

Is that what we're doing now? Using space aliens to explain cultural propensity?? I really hope this trends when these kids do something wrong, it'll be the space aliens that did it, not them.

Lolol, I can't believe people are falling for this utter BS.. MAYBE we do deserve to lose our country, were stupid enough that's for sure.

Lol.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I live in South Florida and having been on this since day one. There isn't a lot being said on this, but let me tell you on what I have found out (this is hear say). There were from 60 to 100 Police cars there. I heard conflicting reports about the kids fighting there. The first was that some kids were fighting and some had sticks. It really didn't seem like a big deal requiring that many cops is overkill, I used to be a cop in Miami and know what kind of response should be required. Until this moment, I have not heard of any witnesses that saw those kids, it was reported by Police, with not much more info.

One of the Police officers reported (Unofficially) that the stated alien seen on that grainy video was actually three police officers in line. I don't know if it's true or false. Supposedly the miami International Airport was closed after this happened for hours. The only things flying were Police helicopters. For some reason everyone that reported the helicopters said they were black. Also, all the electricity was shut down for a few hours after the incident. All Mall cameras were turned off and did not record anything. A few of the people that reported the Aliens on social media took down their videos, or they were taken down by someone. There has been a media blackout, so there still has not been a lot of info.

I don't know what to say about this, but obviously something bigger than a few kids fighting happened. This is all hearsay, I'm just reporting on what I heard and seen. To me the most interesting video I've seen so far was of an out of state visitor that was there. He said that he saw everyone running and followed the running crowd because he knew that something bad was happening. When he looked back he said he saw some extremely tall dark figures behind them and they were fazing in and out as they moved. He also stated that people were shooting at the figures. That's all I've got so far.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 11:03 PM
link   

that's quite true, it's said that debauchery in all forms came before the fall of many a empire and countries

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Some people I hang out with were talking about this, and the History Professor of the group brought up that if these stories are true, then maybe these beings were Reapers.

The Grim Reaper seems to have appeared in Europe during the 14th century. It was during this time that Europe was dealing with what was then the world’s worst pandemic, the Black Death, believed to be the result of the plague. It is estimated that about one-third of Europe’s entire population perished as a result of the pandemic, with some areas of the continent suffering far greater losses than others. The original outbreak of the plague occurred during 1347–51, and outbreaks then recurred several other times after that. So, clearly, death was something that the surviving Europeans had on their mind, and it is not surprising that they conjured an image to represent it.

They said that the speculation was that people whop saw the Grim Reapers were actually just being affected by Ergot Poisoning, but he said that it was weird that many places around the world have the same picture for these harvesters of souls. He asked the question, "What if these reports of tall black phantasms are these same types of Grim Reapers being seen in modern times.

I know, wild thought, but maybe something we shouldn't dismiss "IF" these stories are true about these "Aliens" showing up in a populated city.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

It seems to be a common theme about the fall of all previous empires. Additionally history does repeat itself.

That was one of the first points we were taught in graduate school for our MBA

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: stelth2

I am going to send your statement to my FED handler for his coment. Hes quite pissed that Uncle Sam has kept hidden from the people the stuff on aliens as presented by David Grusch.

He watched the David Grusch video almost a dozen times at 3:00AM in the morning to get a read on him. His take was [1] Grusch has been permitted to speak by the USA and [2] he was bascially reading from a script that Uncle Sam gave him and [3] what Grusch said was true.

This Agent is a former West Wing Secret Service. That good enough credibility in my book and I have known him for over 30 years.

The removal of the videos is a wassup?

I have seen UFO's, videod them and have in hand written 3rd paty confirmation as to ther geometric shape.

TBC
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

Back in the day when writers could really write the truth. Sorta like 2024 they would write a fictional or a fairytail so they would not be killed or totured

I think my next thread wil be

Did Aliens do an Anal Probe on Joe Biden and Remove his Brain?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join