It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numerous State Capitols Locked Down After Bomb Threats

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Myhandle

He said that you were better, I cried all night.

haven't you ever wondered how Jones was always ahead of the curve, always head the Bilderberg agenda, and knew in advance what was going on behind closed doors at these meetings? He's one of them and he is used to deflect and drive the attention away from the what is going on by the public.

Alex Jones was always an anti government radio guy, not unlike William "Bill" Cooper.

However AJ had a legit show on the radio.

BC did pirate radio and toured churches and hotel convention halls discussing his knowledge he accumulated whilst serving in the Navy in Intelligence. And BC wrote a book, "Behold A Pale Horse". Bill Cooper frequently was on Rock Talk in the 90s, a radio show on Sunday nights across America. THAT was always Bill's largest audience, and I dare say AJ at that time was only heard locally in Austin, I think that's always been his home base.

Anyway, Bill Cooper was the original voice in the wilderness on 911 and Bin Laden, the government's fake alien invasion to cover for the Rapture, and many other conspiratorial topics that Alex Jones continues to echo to this day.

What did Bill in was his stance on taxes being illegal and not paying and his local sheriff department shot him on his front door step while trying to serve a warrant. Some say it was murder. Others say Bill provoked the shooting.

This is coming from my gray memory matter, I think it's all correct, if not someone please point my errors out.

I said all that to say this: it DOES appear if you play ball and quite your feet planted on a small soapbox the elitists look the other way. But if your voice starts falling on too many ears, TPTB reign you in, set you up, or just outright murk ya.

I view Bill, and Alex, as voices for other whistle-blowers. But it is easy to think at times AJ is controlled opposition. I feel that way because of his association with Joe Rogan, who constantly has his CIA handler, Mike Baker, on his podcast.

Read the comments on those Utoob clips, most agree with me on Rogan being controlled opposition. It's pretty funny to read, actually.

Edit: I just noticed the third Batman, with Christian Bale, is on right now. Coincidence? Not sure, considering the glowing screen is the biggest government psyop literally in front of all American faces, I'd say predictive programming letting us know what's in store for those of us NOT on the democrat crazy train. Just wanted to add that. Happy New Year, ATS.
edit on 4-1-2024 by TheMindOfMax2 because: Added a final observation.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Bomb threats and active shooter reports along with a suspect sickness will guide us through the next “election”. Half the nation will follow all of it as if it is gospel.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: WingDingLuey

Alex Jones has Recently Predicted this sort of thing . You know , Alex Jones , the Man Everyone on the Left has Called a Crazy Loon ........

I heard his friends call him Bill.

edit on 5-1-2024 by IndieA because: reworded

<< 1   >>

join