It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Releases Summary of Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election in the Swing States

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Site is abnormally silent on what should be a spirited debate.....

TF is going on?

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

They are frantically trying to get the deflections and talking points lined up.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 09:27 PM
link   

edit on 1/3/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Checking to see if they are on the Epstein list?

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Trump is: gettr.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

TF is going on?

They are waiting on the MSNBC Talking points ......

Should be any minute now.....

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: JinMI

TF is going on?

They are waiting on the MSNBC Talking points ......

Should be any minute now.....

Between this and the Epstein docs, I imagine it's quite a conundrum for them.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Same way they did it for Obama’s 2nd term.

Nobody had ever won re-election with Obama’s numbers.

Ballot Harvesting was perfected by the left.

It was easy getting Joe in.

We have a serious problem when it comes to elections.

It’s called honor.

It’s quite simple to cheat when people think you have honor.

Not anymore, Election night I will be watching.

If I can stay up that late...

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Hmm... Then there is this .....

" Illegal Alien Says He Will Vote For Biden in U.S. Election: ‘He Gave Us An Opportunity’ "

" Illegal aliens currently are prohibited from voting in U.S. federal, state, and local elections.

But Democrats in blue cities and states are working on allowing illegal aliens to vote in elections, access taxpayer-funded healthcare and welfare, and even serve as U.S. military service members."

www.infowars.com...

All American Citizens Need to Contest ANY Democrat Plan to Let Illegal Foreign Nationals Voting in Our Elections ..WTF is Wrong with these A Holes > ?

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike72
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Get an ID, automatically register to vote.

Automatic Voter Registration.

States Offering Driver’s Licenses to Immigrants.

Can I get a Driver's License if I am undocumented?

Do you have Any Idea what the Term " Citizenship " means , and the Legal Requirements to Attain it ?

Naturalization Basics

A foreign national can become a U.S. citizen through naturalization. The term "naturalization" refers to the process where the U.S. Congress grants citizenship to a person after they meet the requirements provided in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) plays a vital role in managing the immigration system in the country. The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) (a component of the DHS) administers the process. The functions of the DHS were formerly lodged at the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS). However, on March 1, 2003, INS ceased to exist. Since then, the DHS and its components have handled immigration and naturalization services.

The foreign national submits the required documents, attends the naturalization interview, and takes an oath of allegiance to the United States. The foreign national will gain citizenship in return and receive the same rights and protections as that of a U.S. citizen.

Many lawful permanent residents choose to formalize their relationship with the United States each year through naturalization. Their motivation is often rooted in the benefits they could receive as citizens of the United States.

Each applicant may have different eligibility requirements for citizenship. The process can be complicated. At worst, deportation could arise if the applicant violates USCIS policy and immigration laws. Thus, it is recommended to hire an immigration attorney to assist foreign nationals in processing their U.S. citizenship.

www.findlaw.com...

Therefore you cannot Possibly Legally Vote in Any United States Elections if you are Not Considered a Legal Citizen ....PERIOD .

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I know the requirements to vote in a federal election.

I was just pointing out the mechanism they will use to get them registered.

How would anyone know the difference anyway, the evidence will be destroyed shortly after the election ...

If one is caught it will be written off as a simple mistake at the DMV.
If many people are caught it will be a software error at the DMV.

I'm not the only one with this opinion;

Republican U.S. Senator Introduces Bill Targeting Noncitizen Voting.

All Information (Except Text) for S.3470.

DAILY CALLER OBTAINED Citizen-Ballot Protection Act Bill text.

edit on 4-1-2024 by Mike72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Yet despite the overall decline in legislation impacting access to the ballot box, this year we are seeing a type of legislation emerge that we did not see last year. States are resurrecting efforts to create a barrier to voting access found unconstitutional and in violation of federal law by multiple courts: proof of citizenship requirements. These renewed efforts come as we’ve seen major shifts in the makeup and politics of the Supreme Court in recent years – and some decisions with life-altering impact on our civil liberties already delivered.

Unconstitutional and on the Rise: Proof of Citizenship Requirements in 2022

Guess proving your a citizen doesn't really matter anyway, as it is unconstitutional to ask ....

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Fell for the bait on that piece of propo huh?

I'm honestly surprised at lengths people on the right will go to believe literally anything that might back up their position when it's so obviously meant to whip the base up. There is no coordinated effort to have illegals vote, there is no evidence of that, what one or two, uninformed immigrants say does not make it a fact, friend.

Yikes this site went from interesting reads and informed discussions on a whole range of topics to Now I can't go into a thread without some mention of politics or some unrelated conspiracy theory. Oh and Biden and the deep state is always to blame.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: mechtech87

I'm honestly surprised at lengths people on the right will go to believe literally anything that might back up their position when it's so obviously meant to whip the base up. There is no coordinated effort to have illegals vote, there is no evidence of that, what one or two, uninformed immigrants say does not make it a fact, friend.

Yikes this site went from interesting reads and informed discussions on a whole range of topics to Now I can't go into a thread without some mention of politics or some unrelated conspiracy theory. Oh and Biden and the deep state is always to blame.

Who is smoking the propaganda?
New York City gives noncitizens right to vote in local elections
CNN

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   

There is no coordinated effort to have illegals vote, there is no evidence of that, what one or two, uninformed immigrants say does not make it a fact, friend.

Agreed; the left/right tribalisum has reached such a fevered pitch that no coordination is necessary. Rank and File are now eager to take it upon themselves do what ever they can to cheat for their tribe; no coordination is necessary.

In the words of a poll worker acquaintance of mine "If you're not cheating you're not trying".

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Remember the person who created this was NOT the one trying to steal elections. The left HAMMERED this committee. Now, it was disbanded but the core is still part of DHS.

link

Pursuant to Executive Order 13799, the Commission shall, consistent with applicable law, study the registration and voting processes used in Federal elections.

The Commission shall be solely advisory and shall submit a report to the President that identifies the following:

(a) those laws, rules, policies, activities, strategies, and practices that enhance the American people’s confidence in the integrity of the voting processes used in Federal elections;

(b) those laws, rules, policies, activities, strategies, and practices that undermine the American people’s confidence in the integrity of the voting processes used in Federal elections; and

(c) those vulnerabilities in voting systems and practices used for Federal elections that could lead to improper voter registrations and improper voting, including fraudulent voter registrations and fraudulent voting.

The EO was revoked. If you think that the elections in this country are not fixed please take a look at the candidates since 1960. The only real outsider republican to run during that time was Reagan. Other than that they are all in on it. Eisenhower warned us and Kennedy was killed. It all ended then.

Romney. Dole. McCain. Look at the Dems who ran against Bush who won. Kerry and Gore. The only outside candidate has been Trump which is why he is so hated. He cannot be controlled.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Great job on the OP.

I can see the unsupported claims of "this has all been debunked" now.

Some of this stuff isn't even specific to Trump/Biden, it just shows insecurities in our process.

Who are against securing the process?

Same people who are against voter ID, coincidentally.

There is a single reason why anyone would be against securing the vote: to enable fraud.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Who is smoking the propaganda?
New York City gives noncitizens right to vote in local elections
CNN

if you sound authoritative when you say it, most will just believe you. Some will verify.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: matafuchs

Trump is: gettr.com...

As was pointed out to you in the actual thread on this, your own link upends your hare-brained attempt at disinformation. From your link:

Stop going around posting this disinformation in every thread that even mentions Trump. You just made a complete fool out of yourself, and will in every thread you attempt this.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join