It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a new years day special?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I was out and about today and noticed the sky was litterally scattered with chemtrails , all different widths and directions.
I have lived in this town for years, never seen it this bad. I was with some other people who noticed and thought the same thing.

Video

Someone I was with thought it could be weather modification in the works , government funded and pushed off course.

Curious to hear your thoughts.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Thats insane...just a question...how far away do you live from an main airport....I live 200 klm from Brisbane airport and we can see f planes come in from the north and north west....I think our local airport has two , two seater planes that I think are used for pilot training and dont go very high and just do loops.

I can kinda guess where the big planes to Brisbane are coming from and see the trails from time to time , but the are very high and far away and blow out to the ocean

Are you far from the ocean? and would there be another main connecting airport that these planes go to

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

A time of heavy air traveling as well as surface traveling.
Atmospheric conditions mainly....
I often wonder how people differentiate between normal contrails and what they claim are chemtrails.
What are the rules, guidelines or determinations between them?

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Flossy

There's a small local airport , about 30 minutes from here. But I've lived here for years, today was defintely noticably different. It just seems excessive for normal air traffic?

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus

The person I was with said that he had seen some video showing that sometimes planes have a contrail and sometimes not, . So then it begs the question why don't they have a contrail all the time like cars? Granted, I know nothing about airplanes and atmospheric conditions, so who knows.

I do believe they are actively trying to modify weather though and con/chemtrails would be one way of doing this I'm sure.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Small airports are cute hey...but how far away are you from a major airport?

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 09:35 PM
link   

It is unlikely that "a small airport about 30 miles" away from you has anything to do with trails in the sky. Such trails are many of thousands of feet in the air and no plane from there would be high enough by then to be leaving either a regular contrail or the supposed chemtrail.

I live right at 30 miles away from the Austin airport. Never is a big jet high enough by the time they over-fly me to leave a contrail. But, yes, flights have been heavy but probably normal for this time of year.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flossy
Small airports are cute hey...but how far away are you from a major airport?

More than 2 hours.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 10:00 PM
link   
There were an extreme amount of flights the last couple of days. Seems that taking a plane is not scrutinized by those who are complaining about climate change. Yet there are no trees to capture the carbon dioxide up in the sky from those jets flying way up there.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicFocus

I often wonder how people differentiate between normal contrails and what they claim are chemtrails.

There aren't any, actually. So ignorant people are free to make up any story they want to. That's the fun of it, apparently.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

There aren't any, actually. So ignorant people are free to make up any story they want to. That's the fun of it, apparently.
Contrails vanish instantly almost, chemtrails last much longer, that's the difference. It's obvious something is going on . Goverments are cloud seeding this is being done to combat 'climate change' (hint there's no climate change as climate goes through normal cycles and they use fear mongering to control us) . So what are they actually doing when they are 'cloud seeding' that's the question.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 11:46 PM
link   

No actually contrails can last hours depending on the atmospheric conditions, also spraying equipment and chemicals weigh a lot, airplanes have very narrow allowances for weight since fuel weighs about 6.7 lbs per gallon. Engines can only take off and move so much weight, and fewer still can in flight refuel so they are limited on weight.

For instance a 707 weighs about 110,000 lbs, depending on the configuration (memory pull) it can carry about 145,000 lbs of fuel max weight (this could get you from oklahoma to the coast and back barely, also that doesnt leave much room for sprayers and chemicals) then any equipment, people, baggage all have to be taken into account.

Depending on the engines it could cost north of 20k dollars US per hour of flight.

So for all of that to be chem trails someone is footing a very very large bill, and for what purpose?

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Wrong. Contrails can last for hours, and even turn into cloud cover. It depends on how much humidity is in the air at the time. If there's very little humidity, contrails dissipate quickly. If conditions are almost right for cloud cover, contrails can and do persist for minutes, or even hours. Your video shows a weather front in the area, causing contrails to persist.

Cloud seeding requires existing clouds capable of producing rain to be seeded. It doesn't create clouds that then rain. Clouds produced by contrails can't produce rain. They're the wrong type of cloud to do it.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Wrong. Contrails can last for hours, and even turn into cloud cover. It depends on how much humidity is in the air at the time. If there's very little humidity, contrails dissipate quickly. If conditions are almost right for cloud cover, contrails can and do persist for minutes, or even hours. Your video shows a weather front in the area, causing contrails to persist.

Cloud seeding requires existing clouds capable of producing rain to be seeded. It doesn't create clouds that then rain. Clouds produced by contrails can't produce rain. They're the wrong type of cloud to do it.

Why would they then 'cloud seed' if the clouds don't produce rain? What are they doing this for then? Does that make sense to you?

video

I just think there's something very different about today's 'contrails' . I certainly think they are up to more than they are letting on .Nothing to do with 'climate change' for sure.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Because the clouds that they are seeding DO produce rain. The clouds created by contrails don't produce rain. Contrails are cirrus clouds, which are incapable of producing rain, while rain producing clouds are nimbostratus clouds. Huge difference between the two of them. Cirrus clouds are high altitude clouds made up of ice crystals. Nimbostratus clouds occur along frontal systems. You can seed a stratus cloud and get rain, but you can't with a cirrus.

Those look exactly like the contrails that I see when there's a frontal system moving in here. You can tell when there's rain moving in based on the contrails that you see overhead.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Dane Wigington Speaks some Truth ....check out his site

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness
a reply to: CosmicFocus

The person I was with said that he had seen some video showing that sometimes planes have a contrail and sometimes not, . So then it begs the question why don't they have a contrail all the time like cars? Granted, I know nothing about airplanes and atmospheric conditions, so who knows.

I do believe they are actively trying to modify weather though and con/chemtrails would be one way of doing this I'm sure.

why are there clouds and sometimes not? Why do "chemtrails" always seem to show up preceding a weather front? Why do "chemtrails" accompany cirrus clouds?

I'd wager if you did your due diligence and learned the answers to those questions, you would have a much different outlook on what you saw.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness

originally posted by: Boomer1947

Contrails vanish instantly almost, chemtrails last much longer, that's the difference. It's obvious something is going on . Goverments are cloud seeding this is being done to combat 'climate change' (hint there's no climate change as climate goes through normal cycles and they use fear mongering to control us) . So what are they actually doing when they are 'cloud seeding' that's the question.

if that rule is hard and fast, then you can use a flight tracker to identify the planes that are making the "chemtrails". Once you have done that, and you find that passenger planes are doing it, you can investigate how they account for all the weight of the liquid chemical, passenders, luggage, and fuel.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 06:33 AM
link   
look up SOLAR RADIATION MANAGEMENT...
that is what they are doing laying down those trails...well, ONE of the things, imo.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Chemtrails are contrails.

And a lot of people are flying at this time of year.

Hence a lot of planes in the sky, leaving contrails, so there is that.
edit on 2-1-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join