It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"These PREDICTIONS have come ALL come true!" UFO Expert warns what's next

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Most of the stuff I have ever heard about Billy Meier is he is a fake and a charlatan as reported by most MSN skeptical debunkers. Evidently there is more to the story than most of us are probably aware of to include all the assassination attempts on Meiers, Civil wars, and super eruptions of volcanoes.. Predictions both past and future are covered in the video. Enjoy ... (color me interested yet a cautious skeptic)

While the UFO community is busy hand wringing over what Congress and the Pentagon will disclose about advanced craft and alien bodies, one UFO contactee has been accurately predicting major world events since the 1940's. What will happen in 2024 and beyond? Michael Horn is the English language representative for UFO contactee Billy Meier and he joins Redacted to detail past prophecies that Meier has predicted as well as what's next for 2024 and beyond. We better pay attention.

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

So what's predicted for this year? I can't be bothered to watch the video.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 02:20 AM
link   
interesting...

Off to do some reading thanks for the post.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Thank you for a thoughtful start to the day.

In addition to Wally Gentleman, over the years there were a number of other experts in different fields who, after doing extensive research, could only say that if Meier was perpetrating a hoax, they had no idea how he was doing it. Others, not wanting to say they were stumped, offered that maybe he had real-size models hung from a helicopter, as a possible explanation for how he faked it.
theyflyblog.com...

@theaussienurseflipper.8113
10 minutes ago
My mum used read a lot UFO books in the 70s and 80s. She read somewhere that why Switzerland was neutral during WWII. Was the high number of aliens living there.
www.youtube.com...

All nations, bordering the North Sea, and the British Island will be destroyed by a horrible stormflood, on the one hand, due to the dropping of a stormflood bomb and, on the other hand, due to a stormflood caused by a typhoon. Cities and villages will sink and drown into the ocean as well as a part of Scotland.

England’s great power position will be forever destroyed when, due to the red storm flood from the East, a revolution will be brought about in England, which surpasses the German civil war (East-West) manifold in bloodiness. South Wales will be crushed by rebellions and deadly bloodshed, while Ireland also bleeds to death during a murderous war.
theyflyblog.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I will say after watching the video I went outside because the northern lights were starting to flicker when I saw a star cluster that drew my attention (its exceptionally clear right now) and if my sky chart is right the Pleiades were what caught my attention.

Great way to start my new year, thought provoking content, clear skies for star gazing and even some northern lights, with the potential for a better show later tonight.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Tagging this thread so I can come back and watch the video ... ONE HOUR! ... after I have breakfast and walk the dog etc.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 05:22 AM
link   

What i find fascinating is that some people still believe Meir to be genuine. He has been proved a hoaxer time and time again.

Some people are gullible.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I think that's the point of the OP. He is a hoaxer, but then his predictions came true. How do you square that circle?

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 06:34 AM
link   
If there is one thing the scientific community and the debunkers have taught me over the years with few exceptions, it's that when they gang up on someone, calling them a quack, charlatan, hoaxer, pseudoscientist, etc., I need to at least take a look at what that person is saying. They may be partially or even mostly wrong, but they have touched upon something the establishment would rather they hadn't, and it must be silenced.

On the other hand, if they are pushing a given purveyor of "truth" and singing that persons praises, I immediately know to be cynical of whatever it is that person is pushing, and even more so when they use the word trust in their spiel.

Billy may be little more than a con man, but however unlikely, it could be that he has inadvertently struck a nerve that put him in the crosshairs of the establishment Hyena's and he has paid a price for it.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TimBurr

All nations, bordering the North Sea, and the British Island will be destroyed by a horrible stormflood, on the one hand, due to the dropping of a stormflood bomb and, on the other hand, due to a stormflood caused by a typhoon. Cities and villages will sink and drown into the ocean as well as a part of Scotland.

Can only speak to this part. They're a little late to the party, this already happened approx' 8000 years ago when Great Britian was still physically connected to Europe via Doggerland which flooded and we became an Island.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

mark that one down as TRUE then. What a record!

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   

dropping of a stormflood bomb and, on the other hand, due to a stormflood caused by a typhoon

hey ol farty says they got one of them and he and his band of POS's hate the UK.

Russia is testing a nuclear torpedo in the Arctic that has the power to trigger radioactive tsunamis off the US coast

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

dropping of a stormflood bomb and, on the other hand, due to a stormflood caused by a typhoon

hey ol farty says they got one of them and he and his band of POS's hate the UK.

Russia is testing a nuclear torpedo in the Arctic that has the power to trigger radioactive tsunamis off the US coast
No try the UK establishment hates Russia.Stealing of billions of pounds,cancelling Russian athletes etc.
You carry on spouting the language of the parasite class though.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I watched the whole thing and even though I'm not really buying it, I bookmarked it for future reference.

I might buy into a single encounter or perhaps two, but all these different ETs, with one of these races giving that much information over a lifetime, is ridiculous IMO. Plus I get this UFO cult vibe from this guy, that look in his eyes, he even mentions how the prophets of old were contacted by these beings.

This reminded me of the Mother Shipton Prophecies that were popular but turned out to be edited with current facts to keep them accurate.

It had my interest to watch it so I found it at least worth the time because like that guy said, you don't have to believe him, just wait and see it happen, just as it supposedly has since the 1940s.

ETA: S&F just for the entertainment value of the interview and the "what if?" factor.
edit on 1/1/2024 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Meir is very old news and has proven to be a fake. But some needy people need a leader, a master to guide them through the rigors of life.

We really are beyond Meier's "the aliens are really here" aspect of our adventure into the unknown and now we must be very, very wary of any place that appears to want to help the public accept the lump in their collective throat, be that something from government, science or media. I've lived through over half a century of BS against the truth from all quarters.

Read Carl Sagan's biography by William Poundstone and you will find that he was a believer in UFOs but became a front-man of denial for science and government. Was he a traitor to his basic cause or a hero for his efforts?

edit on 1-1-2024 by CosmicFocus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I think that's the point of the OP. He is a hoaxer, but then his predictions came true. How do you square that circle?

It all depends on how you word the predictions, and also the number as people remember the correct ones. I could say there will be a major eruption in May. If people look they would see that the earth gets about 50 per year, so my chances are good.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   
BTW are there such things as UFO experts?

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   

uuhhhh he posted fake dinosaur pictures and pictures of these "aliens" which turned out to be a talk show from the 70's. everything about his story is BS.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: alldaylong

I'd say by researching psychic from all sources going back as far as one can, being aware of current events and the likely direction things will go, roll in a good does of select Biblical passages and voila! You too can be a contactee, channel ET, start a cult religion and rake in the profits.
There's even rumored to be back-door government funding for your efforts in order to keep the waters muddied and people from figuring out we're all being laughed at for our gullibility.
YOMV.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

"No try the UK establishment hates Russia.Stealing of billions of pounds,cancelling Russian athletes etc.
You carry on spouting the language of the parasite class though."

Are you not aware that Medvedev has threatened to use said Tsunami Nuke on the UK?

"Parasite class"?

I see you are not mellowing with age.

Happy New Year!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join