It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video documentations of Isralies inhumane treatment of Palestinians.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

YouTube
With the amount of evidence available It's fairly obvious to deduce that Israel intends to exterminate the Palestinian people. Which can be considered a genocide by international standards.

This is well past October 7th at this point.
"What about October 7th?"
*What about October 8th - December 29th?*

I can't quite grasp this line of thinking. It's like saying all Americans need to be punished because Biden is our president who is about to frog-march us all into WWIII. We all didn't vote for him just like all Palestinians didn't vote for Hamas. Yet the supporters of collective punishment of all Palestinians persist. Primarily by Christian conservatives...

Crocodile tears for Chinese Muslims who routinely firebomb government offices. But not for Palestinians who resist an actual occupation.

Gotcha!

edit on 29-12-2023 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

So yeah I watched the Video ?

Where is the abuse and inhumane treatment ? I expected to see Israelis beating Palestinians in cages and lighting them on fire or raping their woman or Beheading their children.

Did you post the right video or .....

In all seriousness is that the best the Pro-Hamas people can come up with as far as Abuses ??? Some Israeli teenagers making asses of themselves dancing and some Text Book Music interrogation ?
edit on 29-12-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Perhaps Hamas should have considered the repercussions of declaring war on Israel. That's what they did. And if Hamas and those they represent get the worse of it, well, lesson learned to the next ahole who thinks starting a war is a good idea.

Not working to well for the Russian people and Putin either, is it?

When Israel is done, they will stop. Poke a lion, and you might get the worst of it.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

F around and find out.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

With the amount of evidence available It's fairly obvious to deduce that Israel intends to exterminate the Palestinian people.

Please post the evidence showing the whole of Gaza and the West Bank currently being a parking lot which would prove Israel’s extermination of the palis.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

The "may your village burn" song is quite a catchy tune.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

With the amount of evidence available It's fairly obvious to deduce that Israel intends to exterminate the Palestinian people. Which can be considered a genocide by international standards.

I think it's clearly obvious since we've already seen the plan that is playing out before our eyes

As for the Western governments who continue to sit on their hands while this Genocide is happening after condemning Russia for their actions in Ukraine their double standards are also clearly obvious.

There are none as blind as those who will not see.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Ahh but it gets worse.

What of those who see and understand clearly and yet choose not to see and not to learn ?

Nothing frightens me more than a person unwilling to learn even at their own expense , that is a darkness I will never understand.
- Leave the world Behind.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I think it's clearly obvious since we've already seen the plan that is playing out before our eyes

As for the Western governments who continue to sit on their hands while this Genocide is happening after condemning Russia for their actions in Ukraine their double standards are also clearly obvious.

What sorcery was used to make HAMAS attack Israel on October 7th? If you can't explain that, then the rest of this will be problematic.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Where is the abuse and inhumane treatment ? I expected to see Israelis beating Palestinians in cages and lighting them on fire or raping their woman or Beheading their children.

If they got their wish of “a proportional and balanced response” that’s what would be happening.

They must be disappointed that they have to scrape the barrel with videos like the OP’s.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

"Crocodile tears for Chinese Muslims who routinely firebomb government offices."

At this point I just give up on you.

I mean, seriously?

Yeah, they are just asking to be rounded up and put in concentration camps.

Oh sorry, you'd call them "Re Education Centres".

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

The "may your village burn" song is quite a catchy tune.

Which is a sequel to the Hamas ditty

“May your baby burn”

Charred remains and a CT scan of the remains show an adult and a child who were bound together and burned alive by Hamas terrorists on Oct. 7. Two spinal columns can be seen in the scan. The pair were likely embracing as they burned.

Evidence on Display at Israel’s Forensic Pathology Center Confirms Hamas’ Atrocities

themedialine.org...

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

They used mean words and expressions. I had no idea the rest of the world was so affected with wokeness. How do such sensitive Palestinians possibly support HAMAS and their call for the butchering of Israelis?

Hamas, a Palestinian Islamist political and military organization currently in control of the Gaza Strip, has consistently advocated for the destruction of Israel and the establishment of an Islamic state across the entire territory of Palestine.

“From the river to the sea. Widely recognized as a genocidal call to violence to destroy the state of Israel.”

There is evil to be found within all sects and groups of mankind from the beginning of humans. Tit for Tat accomplishes nothing except spurring divisiveness and hatred. And unfortunately, some people only understand extreme violence and termination of life as an avenue of resolution. Also since the beginning of time.

edit on th31202300000031bFri, 29 Dec 2023 15:00:22 -06002023000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   
So, let’s give you some power. You have a very large extended family that lives together. Your neighbor also has a very large extended family that live together. You are the authority, no police to come to your aid in any situation.

70 percent of those neighbors hate your family, not only do they constantly threaten your family with death, they sneak across your lot line every once in awhile and kill members of your family. They outright tell you that they will never stop, until you are all dead. There is no possibility that you can come to a resolution by talking this out, they want you dead.

Of course you want this to stop. What do you do? You can’t keep them from trying to kill every man, woman, or child they come across.

Of course this is very much simplified, but in this case, it doesn’t matter who started the whole shebang. All that matters is how do you stop these neighbors from killing the people you love.

Looking forward to your answer. This question is open to all

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I don't care what Israel does to Palestinians AKA HAMAS. After they attacked Israel and raped women and children and MURDERED them while still raping them, and all of Palestine dancing in celebration afterwards.

$Big parking lot
edit on 29-12-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: Pointless argument.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

They used mean words and expressions. I had no idea the rest of the world was so affected with wokeness. How do such sensitive Palestinians possibly support HAMAS and their call for the butchering of Israelis?

I know right ...

The Palestinians Sever Heads and Rape with their Left hand and then Wipe away the Tears of pain as the Mean ol Israelis play the music to loud .

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I don't care what Israel does to Palestinians AKA HAMAS. After they attacked Israel and raped women and children and MURDERED them while still raping them, and all of Palestine dancing in celebration afterwards.

$Big parking lot

I agree. their pride came back to bite them in the butt. But oh no.you cant say they got what they deserved, its too mean.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I didn't watch the video.

That said, I also didn't watch the complete video of what the palestinians did on Oct 7th. I couldn't.

What I did watch still upset me, and while I've never done combat, I was a biomed tech for the military hospital in Landstuhl and have seen what war does to grown men and women.

What the palestinians did to women and children can never be forgiven.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Dude, you don't know what your talking about. Of course the Jews don't want Palestinians around their Country. But apparently you haven't gotten the message. No other Country wants them either. Haven't you noticed that the only people that are complaining are people that don't live close to them? Why is that?

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Whatever IDF is doing to them it's surely a lot less than I would do to them, and I'm just a middle aged woman. A lot less.
I hope you realize that Israel could wipe that place out in a day and half without losing one single soldier. Ask Putin how he would handle this. Or Bush for that matter.

Not to mention that they're still holding 100 or so hostages, and only God knows what they are doing to them. A lot more than mean words, you can bet. Did you watch them lynching they own people? I did.

This whole sharade would be over tomorrow if Hamas would hand over the hostages and surrender. They never did anything good for Gaza anyway, only poverty and violence. Who did the worst to Gaza, Israel or Hamas?
But why address the most obvious solution when you can endlessly blame Jews?

You may be surprised but this is not about caring for Palestinians, it's about hating Jews.
So yeah, I hope Israel finish what they started so that Hamas will remain only as a bad memory for everyone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join