It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A modern day neo-nazi state

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

I don't believe that the West, Israel and the wealthy crave peace.

I believe they crave profits, power and control.

I believe they satisfy that craving in conjunction with the military industrial complex by destabilizing regions and milking them for profit.

I believe they knew of the attack and allowed it to happen to further their own goals.

I believe Hamas was being funded by Netanyahu's government for this exact reason.

The outcry against Oct 7 should be leveled at the Israeli government in equal measures in comparison to Hamas for that very reason.

The water is muddied intentionally, leaving one dimensional supporters of both sides in the wrong. This has always been an incestuous affair in the region where both sides got something out of it even though you can consider Hamas a plaything of the Israeli government.

Meanwhile, more innocent Palestinians are being murdered every single day. Do people even care what the death toll currently sits at?

The cheerleaders in this thread certainly do not.

They are no better than Hamas supporters.

And they love to tell people like me "we see which side you have chosen" as if such a retarded statement puts me in direct opposition to the people they support when in fact their encouragement of the death and destruction being visited upon Gaza will see more tragedy visited upon innocent Israeli citizens.

That's my take on it.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

What they are advocating is eradicating terrorist groups like Hamas and their supporters.

This is what I was responding to.

Comprehend?

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I honestly haven't seen here in Dearborn from or about the Palestinians suffering. Don't know. I know Hasidic Jews and Arabs here...but all the talk is bought n paid for here....by the Jews.

Quite out of balance. Both sides are dying. Both sides are guilty to whatever degree...and both are part of us: the Human Race.

It's sad...I've acquaintances on both sides.

War is Hell. This is true...
Peace

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
The outcry against Oct 7 should be leveled at the Israeli government in equal measures in comparison to Hamas for that very reason.

Israel is not to blame for October 7. So no. The mass murder of 1200 peaceful civilians, the mass rape and torture, the burning alive of whole families, the slaughter of babies and children, the cutting open of pregnant women and murder of the unborn .. that's all on Hamas and the vast majority of Palestinians who approve of it.

Meanwhile, more innocent Palestinians are being murdered every single day. Do people even care what the death toll currently sits at?

Hamas doesn't care. In fact, seems that they LIKE the bigger numbers. Nobody knows what the 'Palestinian' death toll is. Those numbers you quote are from HAMAS. They lie. You don't want 'Palestinians' to die? Then tell Hamas to lay down it's weapons, surrender the hostages, stop using civilian infrastructure, and stop using 'Palestinians' as human shields.

Some lite reading for you -

This hostage was held by a 'Palestinian' family -

Freed Israei/French Hostage Mia Schema says 'everyone there is a terrorist'

Schem adds that after being kidnapped from a musical festival in southern Israel on Oct. 7, she was held by a civilian family in Gaza that was involved with the terror group.

“Suddenly I realized that I’m with a family,” she says. “Suddenly I’m asking myself questions: Why am I in some family’s home? Why are there kids here? Why is there a wife?”

This child hostage says he was held by a United Nations School Teacher in Gaza -

(The claim has not been verified so it may or may not be true, but considering how deep UNRWA is into promoting the Hamas agenda, it very well could be true)

Released hostage says he was held by UNRWA teacher in Gaza

One of the hostages, recently released from Gaza, revealed that he was held for nearly 50 days in an attic by a teacher from UNRWA, the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East.

The hostage also said that the teacher who held him captive was a father of 10 children. He was barely provided food or medical attention, and was locked away by the teacher, he said.

Furthermore, Boker’s report also cites another hostage saying that he was held hostage by a Gazan doctor as he was treating children patients.

edit on 12/28/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Israel is not to blame for October 7.

Some lite logic for you:

If you are in possession of the blueprint of the attack, have confirmed a training exercise has taken place 100% resembling the planned attacked, have veteran intelligence experts warning you the attack is inevitable but you ignore them, all the while you are funding the attackers while your surveillance on them is unrivaled anywhere else in the world ...

You have allowed the attack to happen in order to further your own ambitions wrt the Gaza strip.

Which ambitions you may ask?

How about the half a trillion in natural deposits of oil and gas where you are bombing thousands of men, women and children into oblivion on a daily basis?

Would that fit the plan?

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   

You are not the only one seeing this , it's the culmination of decades of work done by the war criminal Netanyahu.

"They are going to make us long for Hitler too , is what Netanyahu is doing any less than Hitler ? No.
As of now , Hitler was not as rich as this one , this one is richer compared to Hitler . He is receiving support from the West and with all this support what did they do to more than 20,000 Gazans ? they killed them"

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

How about the half a trillion in natural deposits of oil and gas where you are bombing thousands of men, women and children into oblivion on a daily basis?

There is zero evidence to support that. Total projection on your part. Israel screwing up military intelligence gathering is not the same as 'allowing the attack to happen to further ambitions''. If Israel wanted the people of Gaza dead, they'd be dead already. Israel already had that land and gave it away in a peace deal that obviously the people of Gaza aren't upholding.

But hey ... this is a conspiracy site ... so coming up with a conspiracy to try to push, well, good for you. Anything to deflect from what is actually happening ... The 'palestinians' and their elected leadership, Hamas, calling for genocide of Jews and the destruction of Israel, and them trying to make that happen. Right?

Whatever.

The premise of this thread is that Israel is the new Nazi Regime. That's been debunked. Enjoy your thread.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Any support and sympathy that I had for the Palestinians was lost on October 7th.

The deeds of Hamas on that day show that this needs to end. The joy they and their fellow Palestinians displayed put this on a sick and sadistic level that the WW2 Nazis failed to show.

What do the “equal and balanced response” crowd want? IDF soldiers to rape and brutalize women, burn them alive, kidnap children and elderly, loot their belongings, and kill their pets?

Those on the wrong side of history can continue to support this while denying they do so. Not me.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS
What do the “equal and balanced response” crowd want? .

For Israel to disarm, leave itself defenseless, and to disappear.
'Balanced responses' lose wars. Abject stupidity.
Overwhelming firepower shortens wars and wins them.
Common sense.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   

The Palestinian people elected Hamas and since then have done absolutely nothing to remove them from power.
They have allowed them to control every aspect of their daily lives whilst carrying out terrorist attacks from schoolyards, hospitals etc.
They cheered the October 7th attack and openly celebrated when the Israeli hostages were paraded through the streets.

Hamas has consistently refused to engage in any meaningful dialogue with Israel as they believe that would imply some sort of recognition of the Israeli state.
Hamas is quite open about its continued insistence in carrying on with its terrorist campaign against Israel and its determination to eradicate both it and the Jewish people from the whole region, along with all other non-Muslims.

I don't take any sort of delight in the deaths of anyone, its horrific.
I can't begin to imagine the horrors those people are going through.
But as a collective they have done absolutely # all to throw off the yolk of Hamas control - in fact the reality is there has been quiet acquiescence to their activities.....until of course the inevitable backlash.

From what I know of Netanyahu he's not a particularly nice person - are any politicians? - and I think he's incredibly duplicitous.
But his priority as the democratically elected leader of Israel has to be the security of his nation and the safety of its citizens.

Israel is not a perfect, idyllic state; it has its faults the same as all other nations.
But would you prefer that imperfect democracy where people do at least have some semblance of freedom of choice, speech and faith or the fundamentalist Islamic state alternative that Hamas and most Palestinians want?

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

There is zero evidence to support that. Total projection on your part. Israel screwing up military intelligence gathering is not the same as 'allowing the attack to happen to further ambitions''.

Lol.

Whatever you do, don't click on this link

It will ruin your "truth over facts" worldview.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I like their new national anthem, pretty catchy, this is how it starts:

Israel, Israel über alles
Über alles in der Welt

Hey, whats the difference between gassing people and pulverizing people with 2 ton bombs?

Evidence. Pulverizing doesnt leave any.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

The Palestinian people elected Hamas and since then have done absolutely nothing to remove them from power.

Like I said, it's way more incestuous than you might think.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: OmegaLogos

Funny you bring up Godwin Law.

I just read this from the author of the law, Mike Godwin. Here

He approves of it being used when it fits.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Whatever you do, don't click on this link

Everyone already knows there is energy under the ground in that part of the world. It's been known to be there since 2000. Israel gave up the Gaza in 2005 for a peace deal - AFTER knowing the energy is there - and has gone 20 years since then without retaking Gaza. You have failed to show that Israel engineered this whole situation in order to take over and exploit that energy. It's been almost 25 years and the Palestinian population has grown substantially. Worst alleged Nazi-style ethnic cleansing ever.

Like I said .. makes for a good conspiracy theory .. but it falls apart. The basic truth is that the 'palestinians' in Gaza want Israel destroyed and the Jews genocided. They are actively pursuing that. Israel is protecting itself. If Hamas hadn't attacked, Israel wouldn't be there. It's just that simple.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SharpyMoyron
Hey, whats the difference between gassing people and pulverizing people with 2 ton bombs?

What is the difference between Nazis gassing 6 million innocent Jews, and the Israelis protecting themselves from being genocided by going after Hamas? What is the difference between 6 million Jews dead in ethnic cleansing and a few thousand Palestinians dead because Hamas uses civilian shields? It's not even remotely the same.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to:

Pulverizing is being kind.

Here is a sick fk sampler.

SharpyMoyron

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

Let's both us become Nazi hunters after this war is done. I know I will be.

There will be names of those that the court will want arrested and brought to Hague. I will be one of the people looking for them online and sending updates to authorities.

You can do it for Hamas. And I will do it for both Hamas and Israels. It will be mostly Netanyahu's people on that list. Guaranteed.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
You know what, it doesnt matter what you do. I will be a Nazi hunter 100%.

I will connect with people across the world and we will track them down wherever they are and wherever they try to hide. And alert the authorities and get them arrested. Years from now if it has to be.

IDF pilots who dropped the bombs too. not just politicians.

"I was just following orders" will work as well as it did in Nuremberg.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Another 20 years of expensive, fruitless, catastrophic ethnic conflict...

...or erase Gaza and its inhabitants from the globe? And leave the smoldering ruins as a warning to would-be fascists around the world?

Hmm... Decisions, decisions.

¯|_(ツ)_/¯

edit on 28-12-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join