It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Cheers From The Border

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   
A sea of Christmas wellwishers are coming to our borders and will flood into America just like the other few million this year. I think that with the Christmas spirit in me, all our warm-hearted Liberals should open their doors and take in 2 or 3 of them to show that they are united. NYC alone must have 5 million couches that an indigenous person from the south could call their home. If our liberal friends are unwilling to support the millions flooding in then what the hell are they arguing about when it comes to securing our borders?

This was yesterday....

edit on x31Tue, 26 Dec 2023 07:54:31 -06002023359America/ChicagoTue, 26 Dec 2023 07:54:31 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
RIP America, it was a nice run...

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   
My gawd!!! This is complete insanity. If that isn’t an invasion then I don’t know what is. We had 14,500 come over in one day recently. Everyone that voted for Brandon should take in at least one, give them their jobs too.

This administration is pathetic and needs to go like yesterday, it’s a absolute joke and by far the worst administration in my lifetime of 60 years. How the hell can Mayorkas still have a job with this being allowed??? …..and he says we have operational control of our border🙄🙄🙄

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I'm seeing a sea of young males.

How about fight for your own country?

This will not end well. For us.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

RIP America, it was a nice run...

The argument I keep hearing is it is dangerous for them to not be able to enter, and that we should not prevent them from seeking asylum.

The problem is our laws are antiquated and we need to change them. The first one is to recognize Mexico as the first country of origin requiring migrants to apply for asylum in the first country they enter and not travel the length of Mexico to get to our borders. This would vastly slow down people coming here as all they do is seek out border lawyers who tell them what to say exactly and what to do.

The other one is to do away with the automatic birthright Citizenship...

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   

100% planned illegal invasion.
Brought to you by the America hating Democrats.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I'm seeing a sea of young males.

How about fight for your own country?

This will not end well. For us.

They mostly do not want to be integrated into America. When you go to the border Mexico already invaded as they have Mexican parades on American streets. They would hang the Mexican flag out in front of their house than the Americans. Same with many coming in they just want to use what we have with no real desire to be an American.

Numbers matter and we see it in the EU where they immigrated too many at once and so the immigrants end up keeping the social norms they had in their old country and not accepting ones of the new one. With too many at once you get basically countries within countries.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
My gawd!!! This is complete insanity. If that isn’t an invasion then I don’t know what is. We had 14,500 come over in one day recently. Everyone that voted for Brandon should take in at least one, give them their jobs too.

This administration is pathetic and needs to go like yesterday, it’s a absolute joke and by far the worst administration in my lifetime of 60 years. How the hell can Mayorkas still have a job with this being allowed??? …..and he says we have operational control of our border🙄🙄🙄

People that voted for Brandon more than once need to take in as many ILLEGAL immigrants as ILLEGAL ballots they sent in.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I swear this is f*cking something instigating these caravans.

"Hey, let's use Central American migrants led by sob-story activists to lead successive parades of despair to exploit lacking US border policy."

They're still by Mexico City, according to an article I looked up..

Looking on Google Maps, it appears they could cut travel time to 16 hours if they had the $1,441 MXN ($68 USD) for the train.

www.reuters.com...

I'm not so sure about tired, but they sure are a poor huddled mass yearning to stress social services well past their capacity.

"Three months in Tapachula trying to get papers and I still have nothing," he said. "I'm tired of waiting around in Tapachula, being hungry, and unable to earn a living." Like others, he said he wanted to reach the United States.

Another said,

"We won't be stopped, we'll keep walking,"

So assuming Google walking speed, the US has 8.5 days to anticipate and react. Biden will likely do the same thing Trump did and close the border crossings.

So they'll arrive around New Years Day...

When nothing changes...

"Its about humanity, being 'one', and the starving children!" - Bono (probably)
edit on 26-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I for one, am just glad the Drug Cartels have found a way to occupy their down time. They get to rape kids and extort them, while charging the males thousands of dollars or even enslaving them to be cartel mules. It's really a fantastic system and knowing that one group is profiting so richly has to make you wonder why the far left dems are so giddy about the open border. Perhaps payouts are in place.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

So assuming Google walking speed, the US has 8.5 days to anticipate and react. Biden will likely do the same thing Trump did and close the border crossings.

So they'll arrive around New Years Day...

People want to come here we get it. I paid for my wife's sister's visa over 20 years ago and she is still waiting. I'm retired military and my wife has been an American citizen for over 20 years, why do we need to legally wait when people just cross the border to get it right up front? We also need to think that the more coming means less for the ones waiting 20+ years.

I would bet there are 5 billion in the world that would come in a heartbeat, what about them? Does proximity give special treatment just because one can walk or travel by train here? The level of unfairness is astounding for so many.

edit on x31Tue, 26 Dec 2023 10:17:00 -06002023359America/ChicagoTue, 26 Dec 2023 10:17:00 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   

the arguments FOR this are sofaking idiotic. I don't think anyone blames the migrants for wanting to come. The anger seems to stem from the part where they cross illegally, and are rewarded by being let in, and given better treatment than homeless vets. If that is wrong, I'd love to heat THAT aspect argued, rather than the DERP level idiots claiming if you aren't for an open border you are some kind of phobic.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I for one, am just glad the Drug Cartels have found a way to occupy their down time. They get to rape kids and extort them, while charging the males thousands of dollars or even enslaving them to be cartel mules. It's really a fantastic system and knowing that one group is profiting so richly has to make you wonder why the far left dems are so giddy about the open border. Perhaps payouts are in place.

Dude, you cannot use the HT words. I have yet to hear the words HUMAN TRAFFICKING from a liberal. 10,000s are being human trafficked to work in slave conditions and the sex trade. Old AOC crying when under Trump they were separating the kids from the adults. The border patrol said they didn't know who were guardians and who were traffickers, so they needed to separate them at first to figure it out.

Today...Jesus... Just open to bringing in whomever not to mention every fentanyl death might we well contribute to the open borders. Fentanyl deaths soared 279% in 2021, so now we have about 70,000 people dying from it and we do not attack the cartels? We went to war on the other side of the planet for 5000 deaths... How many children and young women coming in now with zero control that are pushed into the sex trade? I'm sure pedophiles are loving Biden's border policies.
edit on x31Tue, 26 Dec 2023 10:16:11 -06002023359America/ChicagoTue, 26 Dec 2023 10:16:11 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   
It is interesting to see Liberal politicians working to increase the population of Roman Catholics in the US by supporting mass illegal migration from Latin America to the US. This population are not natural allies to the progressive movement and do not support many important Liberal ideals such as increaed abortion rights.

It's also interesting to see Conservative politicians fighting so hard to keep this population out of the US when they could be very strong alies.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
100% planned illegal invasion.
Brought to you by the America hating Democrats.

Yep ... with the help of the globalists like Pope Francis.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

I wonder if the part where they can't vote plays into any decision making?

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The picture on the left, and the bottom right, are from a protest marching from Chiapas to Mexico City, regarding a fire that left 40 dead in Ciudad Juárez the night of March 27 this year. The top right picture is from October 2018.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Dandandat3

I wonder if the part where they can't vote plays into any decision making?

Not yet, anyway

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625
The picture on the left, and the bottom right, are from a protest marching from Chiapas to Mexico City, regarding a fire that left 40 dead in Ciudad Juárez the night of March 27 this year. The top right picture is from October 2018.

www.reuters.com...

sorry for the extreme right wing source, but it's what's happening.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

From your link

Haitian migrant Ysguel Jean, who was carrying a white cross with "Christ" painted in red letters, said he had left his home country because of rampant crime and corruption, and because he wanted to provide for his two daughters.

Gee, that's what tens of thousands of US citizens face; crime, drugs, inflation and low paying jobs-if they're lucky enough to still be working.

Soon US citizens will have to migrate to Mexico if they want a decent life.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join