It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A potential cause of the Russia-Ukraine war. Short and apolitical and not densely technical.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   
This is a little odd.

I formerly attended a certain parish from time to time. It was not Orthodox. From time to time, I would go to confession to a certain priest.

The priest died a long time ago. I am not referring to any living person.

I was not a big believer in telepathy but at one point I thought I heard the priest negotiating with, of all people, Vlad Put. The priest was saying something along the lines of, "I know you have designs on our people's land for empire building. It's written all over your face." I now realize Vlad Put looks just like Napoleon, and perhaps the priest had an instinctive or traditional understanding of what we now call epigenetics.

He seemed to want to take Vlad Put's sin of wanting to be an empire builder and put it on me somehow. I thought I heard the priest doing some math about whether I was going to do his people any good and whether ripping me off was the lesser of two evils. I had thought him a holy man of God but in this, what was perhaps a delusional daydream about telepathy, he seemed to be only interested in helping his people ethnofascistically.

At some point I thought I heard the priest say to Vlad Put that he must make his confession to the priest and he would make Vlad Put's sin go away. Vlad Put said something along the lines of "in my youth I became enamored with the idea of building an empire." Am I violating the ethic of confession by revealing? Not if they dumped another person's sins on me. That was never supposed to be part of the deal.

While the priest or the parish was not Orthodox, they may have been ethnically related to the Ukranian people.

I resolved to continue to trust the priest because I had convinced myself I was making it all up. I decided to trust him and not pray for what I thought was the absurd, delusional possibility he had transferred Vlad's empire building until I purchased a certain item.

I don't recall why I did not write down my decision but I forgot about it completely. I feel I may have been struck in the head. Is it possible from a distance? IDK. These events have been returning to my memory recently since I have been working on my health.

A few years after the incident which I might have made up, I noticed one day that without learning how, I knew how to do a proper goose step. Not the stiff-kneed walk that children do when they play the opposing force in some make believe war game.

One day, you'll know the one, I responded to the uncomfortable feeling that I decided something important was going to happen as soon as I bought a certain item. As soon as I had sent payment, I heard on the news that the invasion had started. Prayer led me to my decision. Or, perhaps they decided to hold his intention to invade until a good time? IDK, and I am not 100% clear on the priest's ethnicity or sympathies.

If any of this is true, it behooves the Russian people to stop letting Napoleon get their countrymen and innocent neighbors killed. They gave up very much freedom in exchange for economic security a century ago, and did not hold out for regaining it 32 years ago. So it's not going to be easy to depose a dictator.
edit on 23-12-2023 by Solvedit2 because: clarity

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Solvedit2
I know you have designs on our people's land for empire building. It's written all over your face." I now realize Vlad Put looks just like Napoleon, and perhaps the priest had an instinctive or traditional understanding of what we now deem epigenetics.

If Putin was empire building he would currently control Kiev. He's got 300,000 men fully capable and ready to do just that but he doesn't. He advanced exactly where he said he would and stopped.

I'm curious as an apparent religious person doesn't it bother you the side you are supporting just banned a branch of the Russian orthodox church?
link

Zelenskyy is a sadistic Zionist with nazis in his military. Me thinks your religion might find this troublesome...

edit on 23-12-2023 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980I'm curious as an apparent religious person doesn't it bother you the side you are supporting just banned a branch of the Russian orthodox church?
Zelenskyy is a sadistic Zionist with nazis in his military. Me thinks your religion might find this troublesome...
You recklessly color me taking sides instead of relating factual information.

If the Russians deposed Vlad Put and stopped the war, it would stop a casualty count that may be around half a million, with around 200,000 deaths so far.

I am not kidding about ethnofascism being a force where I live. I don't like Nazism or Aryan supremacy at all.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Solvedit2

First you say:

A few years after the incident which I might have made up

And in the next post:

You recklessly color me taking sides instead of relating factual information.

Why would others be expected to post 'factual information' when you. yourself obviously post fantasy?

Congratulations; you may get this years' award for Most Confusin Thread!

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
First you say:
"A few years after the incident which I might have made up"

And in the next post:

"You recklessly color me taking sides instead of relating factual information."

Why would others be expected to post 'factual information' when you. yourself obviously post fantasy?
I did not make it up to take sides. I wasn't trying to make it up. I'm just not sure of what I heard long ago.

It was before Vlad Put got his present office.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Solvedit2

Now I'm as confused as you are!

I hope you and yours have a very merry Christmas.

new topics

top topics

join