It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A warning to elites & regular folk alike - 'The Great Taking' approaches & we all must prepare.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

I'm often here on this site complaining about the plans of the elite, to subjugate us under a control system which totally removes personal agency in terms of how we are able to interact with the world. They plan ULEZ zones, 15 minute cities, a diet of insects for our kids, central bank digital currencies, and so on. That last one - central bank digital currencies (CBDCs) is what I want to focus on primarily in this thread. It turns out that the plans attached to that 'financial' product (they are tokens, not real currency - it'll be like buying tickets to spend on rides at the fun fair)- the plans associated with CBDCs are insidious, and are not just for us plebs - the minor elites (who believe they are protected from what is to come in the future) are also at severe risk that their funds & assets/securities, will also be swallowed up in the financial reset which is part of the Great Reset agenda.

A guy named David Webb has written a book named 'The Great Taking', which describes in considerable detail regarding the threat to ordinary & elitist persons alike when the financial reset comes along offering CBDCs as compensation for the withdrawal of your assets/securities to the banking system's own accounts, serving the most powerful people on Earth. Just as it was in the 1930's, it won't only be regular people who are crushed when the banks suddenly close their doors. Those folk who we would consider quite wealthy & secure are also going to find that their bank will shutter its branches & prevent them from withdrawing funds - in essence, the money will simply disappear, because when 'money' makes a appearance in response to this wholly manufactured crisis, it will be the central banks alone that participate in providing a 'financial system' as a framework for national & international trade, by offering CBDCs & an oversight system to monitor & control their use. And as you should know by now, that system will track all of your purchases, and it will prevent you from spending those tokens on things that the Great Reset alliance of Utopian dreamers (such as Klaus Schwab) disapprove of. The wealthy elites will be hit by exactly the same problems - their money will simply be gone. The alleged 'Protected Class' won't actually be protected any more, they will become paupers in a heartbeat, when the banks close their doors forever, the owners of those banks being handsomely compensated for having gone along with 'The Plan' to please their eternal masters.

Please watch the video below as the author David Webb outlines some of the issues which he has understood to be evident as a result of that evil plan to de-bank each & every one of us. Anyone reading this who believes that they are a member of the protected class, think again, and research this issue more fully. You can start by reading his book for free, which is available on his website as a PDF download without charge. Everyone needs to be aware of this insidious plan, and therefore please spread this information far & wide - we can have a legitimate & significant impact on the eventual outworkings of the plans which are being attempted by thos who are in ultimate control of the banks themselves, under their masters who remain hidden, unseen yet powerful beyond belief, controllers of the central banks & the systems beyond even that lofty region in geopolitics.

Thanks for taking this as seriously as the situation merits, and thank you for spreading this information, particularly the free PDF, to educate all people at every level of society (in terms of wealth distribution) so that we stand a chance of stopping this plan in its tracks, before it gathers enough steam to set off, leaving us all behind it freaking out like never before.

Best wishes & godspeed - forward the Revolution.

FITO.

The Great Taking videos on Rumble

PDF Download of The Great Taking

edit on DecemberTuesday23012CST08America/Chicago-060049 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   
All this makes me think this is why British high street banks are busy closing their doors at an ever increasing rate. No banks, now limited cashlines...... nowhere for people go or get their 'money' out when it all crashes.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   
That is pretty much what China does now in not wanting people to have too much wealth. That is why the newly middle and upper middle class have been dumping their cash into anything they can find outside of China. Many were dumping it into the real estate in China that has all collapsed into a 20+ trillion dollar loss for the average worker trying to build some kind is sustained future. Recently they went to work to find the doors all locked as foreign investors left and the workers have nothing, no last pay check or anything and no future work either. They are now worse off than when they were penniless on a small farm.

Few years back there was a show about a guy who traveled the world looking for rare gems to buy and some places he saw prices 5 to 10 times normal as the Chinese were buying all they could to turn their wealth into something the government could not just make disappear with a simple order.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I had heard an interview on conservative talk radio in which they talked about a parallel economy that is currently developing to counter all this. If it can preserve personal wealth and freedom of its use, it sounds pretty good except the bad guys always close the loopholes and make it harder with the next idea.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
people in certain circles are stashing gold and silver.

good idea? or will the Neu Order decree to be valueless?

I do think a lot of comfortable, even arrogant, people, will be outraged when the changes start.
edit on 10.20.23 by Coelacanth55 because: add line

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Could you please explain what exactly is the difference between digital currency and the currency we use now? Neather are backed up by any physical assets. The currency we are using is only of any value because the people trust that other people will take it as a valued currency. It has no physical value in and of itself now.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3
With a digital currency which is controlled by government, 'they' tell you what you can and cannot spend it on...

For example: If they decide you've had your monthly 'quota' of any given 'stuff' - gasoline, home goods, meat, etc. - they can literally cut you off from access to that digital 'money'...

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl
With a digital currency which is controlled by government, 'they' tell you what you can and cannot spend it on...

For example: If they decide you've had your monthly 'quota' of any given 'stuff' - gasoline, home goods, meat, etc. - they can literally cut you off from access to that digital 'money'...

So, you are saying it makes rationing easier? There are easier ways of doing that.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Coelacanth55

I do think a lot of comfortable, even arrogant, people, will be outraged when the changes start.

I kinda look forward to these elites who look down on us workers asking us for help.

I am a good guy, I will help, but after I am done laughing.

Most of the people pushing for these changes, will not be on the side they think. It will be fun to watch.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   
What a great read!
Thank you for sharing, as this further validations my own suspicions and beliefs.

I urge people to read this in it's fullest and understand the conclusion.

WE, the People, are the force necessary to enact change!

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Gee, I shouldn't have hauled almost all of my copper to the scrap yard over the last five years. Oh wait, copper won't be worth much anyway if nobody is buying anything. Now gold....it isn't really worth much either, but an ounce of gold would probably buy you a couple of bushels of spuds anyway. About the same as a chainsaw. Now a rifle or shotgun, you might get a five bushels of spuds for that.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   

edit on 12/20/2023 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Coelacanth55

Booze and bullets...lol

The reality is bitcoin or something like that. I think it was about 10 years ago I talked on ATS about how people freaked out to be so connected and many realized that might not be so good, so I'm expecting people to go the other way and not be on any plat platforms, and focus more on off the grid living. My son 24 is extremely sensitive to what platform if any he is on as he doesn't want some kind of social signature all over the place.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   
boring video
edit on 20-12-2023 by StudioNada because: (no reason given)

link   
too much emphasis on his personal biography for me ..... ? attempt to instill a 'trusting feeling' about this guy or what ?

WEF replacement !

....ETA; A wannabe Influencer is the pigeon hole i was looking for
edit on 20-12-2023 by StudioNada because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3

originally posted by: lostgirl

So, you are saying it makes rationing easier? There are easier ways of doing that.

No, it means if they don't like you they can cut you off.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Ah , fear mongering again. You're a human, what do actually want to live? Food, water and shelter, end of. You have a gold bar and say it could buy you a sack of potatoes, now of what use is that gold bar to the person selling you the potatoes. What could he buy with that gold bar? In hard times (the times that are being talked about) the sack of potatoes are vastly more valuable that a thousand gold bars cos you can't eat gold.
The bottom line, humans do not really need electricity, gas/petrol, modern sewerage etc. etc. Humans only want those things for luxury. It's only the governments forcing your employers to pay your wages into the banking system. So you do a job and make clear to the employer you work for cash only. They could refuse saying "they have to pay you by bank", so refuse to work, the business stops and when all the businesses stop and then is no economy for the "elites" to milk, because even the elites need an economic infrastructure to survive. IE. who grows their food, who unblocks their toilets when they get blocked, who and how do they get electricity with the manpower and maintaining that infrastructure. The list is end less. It might happen in small areas but world wide, naah.

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
I'm often here on this site complaining about the plans of the elite, to subjugate us under a control system which totally removes personal agency in terms of how we are able to interact with the world. They plan ULEZ zones, 15 minute cities, a diet of insects for our kids, central bank digital currencies, and so on.

I doubt that could be controlled outside of large cities.

But then, 4Chan and other Cyberstalkers already do this on the Internet, so it's really a matter of scale.

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Ah , fear mongering again. You're a human, what do actually want to live? Food, water and shelter, end of. You have a gold bar and say it could buy you a sack of potatoes, now of what use is that gold bar to the person selling you the potatoes. What could he buy with that gold bar? In hard times (the times that are being talked about) the sack of potatoes are vastly more valuable that a thousand gold bars cos you can't eat gold.
The bottom line, humans do not really need electricity, gas/petrol, modern sewerage etc. etc. Humans only want those things for luxury. It's only the governments forcing your employers to pay your wages into the banking system. So you do a job and make clear to the employer you work for cash only. They could refuse saying "they have to pay you by bank", so refuse to work, the business stops and when all the businesses stop and then is no economy for the "elites" to milk, because even the elites need an economic infrastructure to survive. IE. who grows their food, who unblocks their toilets when they get blocked, who and how do they get electricity with the manpower and maintaining that infrastructure. The list is end less. It might happen in small areas but world wide, naah.

I think I understand your premise and agree, but it's not fear-mongering.
The truth is, digital currencies are already in place and most people are using them without a second thought. The slow boiling pot of water with common people being the proverbial frog. Ever notice how everyone uses plastic cards now? Scanners everywhere, credit on demand, and cash being phased out?

By design. As soon as they can control your spending habits, they will.
So why give them any more power?

First things we all need to do is get back to using cash and paying off all debts.
Escape their grasp by rejecting the exact system they are forcing upon the world.
Consumerism is a brainwashing that must be forcibly removed by education.

But alas, people may be "inconvenienced" if it takes too long to purchase things ... smh.
I've not given up. We need to get more vocal about this.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 05:15 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 12/22/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join