It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Gov. Abbott Signs Bill Which Allows Arrest Of Border Crossers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Why the hell would someone lie about Alabama adoption laws from 27 years ago?

I'm not going to list the reasons why a couple might be denied an adoption in the USA, besides the fact that one or both of them are over the age of 35. But, I understand why you might not want to.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I had the cha chas several days ago.

So why does he have to site laws when the State of Texas already has written that the USA Biden Administration isnt enforing US law. Its all over the press.

Have you paid for your land line dial up fees yet?

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The puppet president as soon he to the white house make all kind of enticing promised to illegals but not to the safety of the Tax payers and voters.

from the same source.

President Biden has promised, including amnesty, ending the Remain in Mexico Program, a moratorium on deportations and free health care for illegal aliens. The border will soon be out of control because of these promises.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   
How the United States Immigration System Works

U.S. immigration law is based on the following principles: the reunification of families, admitting immigrants with skills that are valuable to the U.S. economy, protecting refugees, and promoting diversity. This fact sheet provides basic information about how the U.S. legal immigration system is designed and functions.

The body of law governing U.S. immigration policy is called the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). The INA allows the United States to grant up to 675,000 permanent immigrant visas each year across various visa categories. On top of those 675,000 visas, the INA sets no limit on the annual admission of U.S. citizens’ spouses, parents, and children under the age of 21. In addition, each year the president is required to consult with Congress and set an annual number of refugees to be admitted to the United States through the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program.

Once a person obtains an immigrant visa and comes to the United States, they become a lawful permanent resident (LPR). In some circumstances, noncitizens already inside the United States can obtain LPR status through a process known as “adjustment of status.”

LPRs are eligible to apply for nearly all jobs (i.e., jobs not legitimately restricted to U.S. citizens) and can remain in the country permanently, even if they are unemployed. After residing in the United States for five years (or three years in some circumstances), LPRs are eligible to apply for U.S. citizenship. It is impossible to apply for citizenship through the normal process without first becoming an LPR.

www.americanimmigrationcouncil.org...

Some of the laws and rules of immigration, most of these rules and laws has been by passed under the puppet biden administration, what we have now at the border is a free for all welcome into the US by the democrats

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I had the cha chas several days ago.

HAHA...Montezuma's Revenge, perhaps?

So why does he have to site laws when the State of Texas already has written that the USA Biden Administration isnt enforing US law. Its all over the press.

Because lies are cheap.

The claim is that the Biden Administration is refusing to enforce federal immigration laws. I merely asked which laws and for examples how the law is being ignore.

It seems like you're saying you don't need to know which laws the feds aren't enforcing, according to Texan lawmakers, because you just believe and trust their word.

I'm telling you that you're barking up the wrong tree, and that it's Congress you need to harass over immigration law.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I've said before, landmines.

After the first two or three illegals try and die, then no one will want to cross.

And before ANYONE gets at me for being heartless and cruel, those for the open borders are supporting human sex trafficking, the slave trade, the drugs, and terrorists into our country.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeXoXeL
I love this. Racism shouldn't hide in the shadows! What better way to make Texas white again than to make it illegal to be anything else. Under this new law, state troopers and local police can arrest and detain ANYONE that could POTENTIALLY be an illegal or even looks illegal before they find out for sure. Mexican, Muslim, who cares!

"Hi, I am calling because the Garcia's next door are probably illegal because their last name is Garcia."

"Thank you Karen, we will send the paddy wagon over right away. Any other potentially illegal people in your neighborhood?"

"Folks at the end of the block who own the gas station and wear diapers on their heads, they might be illegals..."

"We will round them up as well. Ya never know....thanks for being a concerned Texan"

What a ridiculous post. You can't be serious here? Its for ILLEGAL BORDER JUMPERS. Caught crossing the Mexico/Texas border illegally.
You wanna come live in the USA? Get in line and wait like most good immigrants did and do

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   
nevermind. not going to bother trying to fix 'crazy'. Not worth it.
edit on 12/19/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Yeah? Well, I still don't believe you.

Yeah? Well, then you are messed up. Why the hell would someone lie about Alabama adoption laws from 27 years ago? To what purpose? Nevermind. I am done talking to you.

My remarks for the topic of this thread stand. A massive invasion of illegals brings drugs and crime; it brings schools and hospitals overflowing and broken; and it costs US Taxpayers billions. All this is well documented. This law is designed to help with all that, which helps ALL Americas irregardless of their race. I'm sure the Biden administration will fight it so we will see how long it lasts.

It’s impossible to debate willful ignorance. It’s a waste of time and goes absolutely nowhere. 👍

Says the guy who can't cite the laws that he says that the Biden Administration is refusing to enforce.

link to the source

Section 1325 sets forth criminal offenses relating to (1) improper entry into the United States by an alien, (2) entry into marriage for the purpose of evading immigration laws, and (3) establishing a commercial enterprise for the purpose of evading immigration laws. The Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act (IIRIRA) amended 8 U.S.C. § 1325 to provide that an alien apprehended while entering or attempting to enter the United States at a time or place other than as designated by immigration officers shall be subject to a civil penalty.

Comment: Further discussion of these offenses is set forth in Chapter 4 of Immigration Law, published as part of the Office of Legal Education's Litigation Series, and as part of the USABook computer library.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I honestly can't grasp how your mind works. You try to make lunacy have dignity.

The level of wrong is so far off the charts, I think they are on the wall a few rooms back. It's illegal to come here unwelcome. We have laws, they aren't being followed. If they were, all those folks would be waiting in a nice orderly line at one of the LEGAL processing stations. Cutting a hole in the wall and having the cartel charge you thousands, rape your kid, and then shove you in the river to climb through that hole is what we like to call "wrong".

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Pm4u

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Yeah? Well, then you are messed up. Why the hell would someone lie about Alabama adoption laws from 27 years ago? To what purpose? Nevermind. I am done talking to you.

My remarks for the topic of this thread stand. A massive invasion of illegals brings drugs and crime; it brings schools and hospitals overflowing and broken; and it costs US Taxpayers billions. All this is well documented. This law is designed to help with all that, which helps ALL Americas irregardless of their race. I'm sure the Biden administration will fight it so we will see how long it lasts.

It’s impossible to debate willful ignorance. It’s a waste of time and goes absolutely nowhere. 👍

I actually agree with you, literally came back for one more post on this ignorant ass thread because of it! Wasting my time, one more time....

I am a legal immigrant, came here with my parents from Sinaloa in the 70's as a baby. Both my parents went through an amazing amount of hoops, white tape, red tape and any other hurdles that were thrown at them. Still took 4 years to receive citizenship. My father only wanted to be the best American citizen, to live the dream. He knew the amendments in the Constitution verbatim, used to quote them sometimes at the breakfast table. Both my mom and dad had 2 jobs minimum at ever point of my childhood. Did everything right according to you folks. Still # on every day, because he was a "Mexican". Hated because of the color of his skin, his accent. Couldn't get a house loan, car note, not even a credit card (at first, he was allowed one in the 90's after buying his second restaurant). He never knew why he was hated so much, and always worked to change the narrative.

I used to tell him "that won't happen to me because I'm American" and I went to school to prove him wrong. But I was wrong, nobody cared about my background or citizenship, just another dirty, drug dealing, child trafficking Mexican. So Graduated magna cum laude in highschool, sacrificed every summer and night to do so, but just another cheating immigrant taking honors from white kids.

So I went to Berkeley School of law, again graduated with honors (because every Mexican has to work three times as hard to receive half the recognition) despite 2 of my professors telling me to go work with my dad because no upstanding (white) citizen would ever hire a Mexican to represent them in court because, well, you know.

So I studied and passed bar on the third try, and opened my own office in the whitest state I knew, Texas. For 10 years I worked at my practice, helping immigrants on the path to citizenship, close to 500 families in total. Got them legal status, helped them find jobs, locate other family members, places to live, even hosted families at my house.

After 10 years though I reached a conclusion, it didn't matter how "legal" you were, how hard you worked, how Catholic your family values were, you were always going to be an illegal in the eyes of America, less than human.

Unless you are white, you will always be a drug dealer, a child sex trafficker, a murderer. Willful ignorance in law is when a person seeks to avoid civil or criminal liability for a wrongful act by intentionally keeping themselves unaware of facts that would render them liable or implicated. In life it is purposefully ignoring information or "facts" that you may be aware of, but don't fit your personal narrative.

This whole thread, all this BS, is to help you people justify your hate of anything and everything not white. This thread was STARTED not to share intelligent ideas on immigration and perhaps how to curb an influx of illegal people while still treating people as human beings and with respect. Haven't heard one. Not a single person has offered up an alternative that respects rights and still weeds out the actual terrorists, drug dealers and sex traffickers. Instead, Shoot em first and let God sort em out. This is a I hate immigrants because they are all drug dealers, sex traffickers and terrorists thread.

Here is a difficult concept for many of you to understand, you can be white and NOT be a racist. Happens all the time. Just don't judge people by the color of their skin, the sound of their dialect or their country of origin. Hate and anger cloud the mind, prevent people from thinking clearly, and the amount of hate in this thread could be cut with a knife. This is why ATS is done, it has become a bastion for hate and racism, a giant and sick slice of the American pie, a window into the corrupted souls who claim superiority.

Several years ago, we had a policy at our border of separating all children from their parents and holding them in large cages in camps while their parents were being "processed". "Processed" was a PC term for illegal detention until deportation. People who were actually doing it the right way by going to legit border crossings, only to be sent back, without their kids. One thread on here even shared pictures of children, hundreds of children, being held in cages with nothing but foil blankets to keep them warm. One response was "they look like delicious little burritos, makes me hungry. But can't eat one, who knows what they put in them lol". Pathetic grown adults.

Yes I read the OP
Yes I read the new laws as provided in links
Yes I understand the difference between local, state and federal law. Happens when your education comes from school and not Google
No I don't think all white people are racist
Yes I am aware that most will take this as I hate white people
Yes you are wrong
Yes I want more border security
No I do not sympathize with terrorists or drug dealers

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   
And unless any of you have actually been through the process of immigration, worked for immigration, been an immigration lawyer (like myself) or worked with border patrol or department of immigration, you are talking out yer ass about # you don't know. Google is not a replacement for wisdom, which comes from actual experiences. Non of you are even close to experts, so quite LARPing. Stop listening to your politicians who lie to you as sport.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LeXoXeL

Irish immigrants were crapped on also.

Ask a Mormon why they're in Utah.

Don't get me started on the slaves from Africa.

Yeah, every nationality has a horror story.

You should have seen the legal hoops I had to jump through when I was going to immigrate to Australia!

No one is perfect, most people are dicks. White people hate on white people just as much as other skinned people.

But now we have @ 100,000 OD's a year. Much due to drugs from over the southern border.

We have young women and girls being led into the sex trade, sex trafficking.

How many Americans have died since Biden's open border policy was enacted?

Was it worth it?

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Station27

I think this will end up being more fanfare than anything. But I still wonder why we need a law to arrest people for doing something illegal? Illegal Alien. Illegal. Its right there in the title - Illegal Alien. If its illegal, its illegal, and you get arrested for it. So we pass a law that makes it okay to enforce other laws. I don't see this ending well....How many rounds of laws that make it legal to enforce laws do you need before its okay to actually enforce laws?

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeXoXeL

I actually agree with you, literally came back for one more post on this ignorant ass thread because of it! Wasting my time, one more time....

I am a legal immigrant, came here with my parents from Sinaloa in the 70's as a baby. Both my parents went through an amazing amount of hoops, white tape, red tape and any other hurdles that were thrown at them. Still took 4 years to receive citizenship. My father only wanted to be the best American citizen, to live the dream. He knew the amendments in the Constitution verbatim, used to quote them sometimes at the breakfast table. Both my mom and dad had 2 jobs minimum at ever point of my childhood. Did everything right according to you folks. Still # on every day, because he was a "Mexican". Hated because of the color of his skin, his accent. Couldn't get a house loan, car note, not even a credit card (at first, he was allowed one in the 90's after buying his second restaurant). He never knew why he was hated so much, and always worked to change the narrative.

I used to tell him "that won't happen to me because I'm American" and I went to school to prove him wrong. But I was wrong, nobody cared about my background or citizenship, just another dirty, drug dealing, child trafficking Mexican. So Graduated magna cum laude in highschool, sacrificed every summer and night to do so, but just another cheating immigrant taking honors from white kids.

So I went to Berkeley School of law, again graduated with honors (because every Mexican has to work three times as hard to receive half the recognition) despite 2 of my professors telling me to go work with my dad because no upstanding (white) citizen would ever hire a Mexican to represent them in court because, well, you know.

So I studied and passed bar on the third try, and opened my own office in the whitest state I knew, Texas. For 10 years I worked at my practice, helping immigrants on the path to citizenship, close to 500 families in total. Got them legal status, helped them find jobs, locate other family members, places to live, even hosted families at my house.

After 10 years though I reached a conclusion, it didn't matter how "legal" you were, how hard you worked, how Catholic your family values were, you were always going to be an illegal in the eyes of America, less than human.

Unless you are white, you will always be a drug dealer, a child sex trafficker, a murderer. Willful ignorance in law is when a person seeks to avoid civil or criminal liability for a wrongful act by intentionally keeping themselves unaware of facts that would render them liable or implicated. In life it is purposefully ignoring information or "facts" that you may be aware of, but don't fit your personal narrative.

This whole thread, all this BS, is to help you people justify your hate of anything and everything not white. This thread was STARTED not to share intelligent ideas on immigration and perhaps how to curb an influx of illegal people while still treating people as human beings and with respect. Haven't heard one. Not a single person has offered up an alternative that respects rights and still weeds out the actual terrorists, drug dealers and sex traffickers. Instead, Shoot em first and let God sort em out. This is a I hate immigrants because they are all drug dealers, sex traffickers and terrorists thread.

Here is a difficult concept for many of you to understand, you can be white and NOT be a racist. Happens all the time. Just don't judge people by the color of their skin, the sound of their dialect or their country of origin. Hate and anger cloud the mind, prevent people from thinking clearly, and the amount of hate in this thread could be cut with a knife. This is why ATS is done, it has become a bastion for hate and racism, a giant and sick slice of the American pie, a window into the corrupted souls who claim superiority.

Several years ago, we had a policy at our border of separating all children from their parents and holding them in large cages in camps while their parents were being "processed". "Processed" was a PC term for illegal detention until deportation. People who were actually doing it the right way by going to legit border crossings, only to be sent back, without their kids. One thread on here even shared pictures of children, hundreds of children, being held in cages with nothing but foil blankets to keep them warm. One response was "they look like delicious little burritos, makes me hungry. But can't eat one, who knows what they put in them lol". Pathetic grown adults.

Yes I read the OP
Yes I read the new laws as provided in links
Yes I understand the difference between local, state and federal law. Happens when your education comes from school and not Google
No I don't think all white people are racist
Yes I am aware that most will take this as I hate white people
Yes you are wrong
Yes I want more border security
No I do not sympathize with terrorists or drug dealers

I was in a lot of agreement with your post until you described me as “you people”. That’s where you lost any credibility with me as well as any argument you may have had up to that point. As someone that claims they went to law school you should know how to address the argument without grouping anyone into a certain group, it deflates what you’re trying to say and you may find yourself at the end of your argument to be boxed into a group you may not agree with. A self inflicted wound

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: LeXoXeL

Irish immigrants were crapped on also.

Ask a Mormon why they're in Utah.

Don't get me started on the slaves from Africa.

Yeah, every nationality has a horror story.

You should have seen the legal hoops I had to jump through when I was going to immigrate to Australia!

No one is perfect, most people are dicks. White people hate on white people just as much as other skinned people.

But now we have @ 100,000 OD's a year. Much due to drugs from over the southern border.

We have young women and girls being led into the sex trade, sex trafficking.

How many Americans have died since Biden's open border policy was enacted?

Was it worth it?

Tit for tat

I agree with white people hating on white people, but find it hard to believe it's in even close to the same category as white Americans hating Latinos. Ever seen a bunch of white people circle another white person, call him whitey or cracker before beating the # out of them while other people cheer them on? Maybe UFC....

I also agree that all immigrants are, have been, and will continue to be shat upon when coming into this country, illegal or legally. Doesn't make it right or justify the stupidity and ignorance that spurns that behavior and thought process.

I don't know how many Americans have died due to drug overdoses since the Biden administration took office. I imagine, however, that it is on par with the overall increase in deaths due to drugs we have been seeing for years, from the CIA sponsored crack epidemic to the methamphetamine epidemic and doesn't include the mental shredding everyone took during the pandemic which from my colleagues experiences, has skyrocketed the overall use of drugs in general. Blaming all drug OD's in the US on one administration just isn't feasible. Matter of fact, I would bet that no matter who takes office next year, those numbers will continue to rise, be it Dems or RINO's or even Trump. OD's are an American problem, not a political one.

As for sex trafficking, a majority of cases involving victims are African American unfortunately, followed by Asian Americans. Latinos are at a high risk of labor trafficking, but fall far below when it comes to sex trafficking. No I don't have official stats to back that up, but again, if you reach out to victim advocacy groups instead of politicians you get a much better view of what's actually happening on the streets vs. a politician fear mongering to his base.These folks aren't crossing the border and there certainly aren't gangs of sex traffickers waiting at the border to snatch the hundreds of thousands of children crossing it. In my personal experience, I have never heard that even once in all my years. Only from the talking heads on TV.

You, perhaps, hear Southern border and immigration and don't automatically think "damn Mexicans" but a lot of folks do. They think this way because politicians prey on the fears of people who may or may not be educated enough to separate the 2. Those fears then coalesce, regurgitated by media outlets and other politicians who are shopping for votes and advertisers.

Are drugs coming from the southern border?
Yes, although most Americans don't know that 95% of fentanyl precursors (ingredients used to make fentanyl) come from China. We need a plan to stop the drugs from crossing the border, that doesn't happen by shutting it down or building walls. In case you haven't noticed, people find a way, no matter how many walls and borders there are. Killing them, separating them from their children, spiking their journey with razor wire barrels, non of those things have deterred anyone. Otherwise we wouldn't have a "deluge" of illegals "invading" our borders.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join