It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical Liberal U.S. President Enables Heightened Debauchery and Criminality.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Leadership traits (for better or worse) flow down from the top.

House minority leader HAKEEM JEFFRIES, is becoming as looney as his Democrat party leader, Joe Biden.

"WE WILL NEVER YIELD OUR DEMOCRACY TO THE MAGA EXTREMISTS WHO WANT TO TAKE IT AWAY.", says the Congressman in charge of Democrats, who Americans ejected from House control, and replaced with MAGA Republicans, in November 2022.

Discussed at: theconservativetreehouse.com...-254152

🤡

Jeffries is the Dollar Store Obama 🤣🤣🤣

I wish I could take credit for that but I saw someone on X call him that this morning and I was taking a sip of coffee and almost choked when I read it.

Those Democrats are going to cause a real civil war with their rhetoric.

LOL....Dollar Store Obama! That's a good one!

BTW, the naked Guy getting boinked in the butt by the Congressman, in a Senate hearing room a few months ago, was found NOT GUILTY of any crime, by the Capitol Police.

Debauchery & Cocaine are A-OK in Joe Biden's DC!: gettr.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Easter Sunday 3.31.2024

President Joe Biden proclaims today is TRANSSEXUAL EXPOSURE Day, in addition to Easter.

Christians & GOP blow a gasket!

Why do we let Joe Biden's fascination with the 2.6 million transsexuals in America, give us heartburn? 🤔

How many Transsexuals in the USA?: usafacts.org...

Our #1 job is to make sure he's a LAME DUCK in 8 months. Our #2 job is to make sure the House and Senate are MAJORITY MAGA in 8 months.

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Well, I'll give you the same comment I gave you when you posted this on another thread. March 31 has been the official visibility day for over 14 years. Are you claiming that Biden has the power to either change the day of the week to match a date on the calendar, or that he changed the date of Easter this year? You do know that Easter is not a static date and happened to fall on March 31 as it has done many times in the past. Maybe you'll be happier next year as Easter will be April 20th, Hitler's birthday.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join