It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Island sized UFO seen by Navy - Terry Verts interviews Elizando

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Ditto. Grusch is an intelligent(ce) dude. Notice he brags about being under 40, wtf has that got to do with anything.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Since for some unknown reason my whole ATS account was deleted or destroyed I had to set up a new one. I use to be Spaceflyr as my screen name. My post on my work experience with Raytheon as a microwave engineer was also deleted. So let’s get to it shall we?
Most of the Tic Tac stuff seen by navy pilots are manufactured at Plant 42 using Meta Materials and positron excitation to achieve fight and move in unconventional ways. Most of the UAP craft are OURS not extraterrestrial. However there are rare incidents that do have extraterrestrial origins including craft from other civilizations outside our solar system. Your own government will NEVER admit the advances we have made in aerospace technology. This is done for two primary reasons, to keep your advantage in the world of global dominance and to keep ahead of every other country that wants to harm us. It’s called strategic superiority and dominance. It’s the Space Force Motto. Your own government, JSOC to be exact, is the one perpetrating all the deception to normal American citizens including abducting persons and cattle mutilations. Your own military and contractor companies that work in these classified programs are playing “science” with unlimited budgets and there are no rules really. It’s just “what can we invent today with all this money and no oversight from congress?”
Don’t believe what I say, do your own homework, talk to real people that worked in these special access programs (SAP’s).
Not the BS A-holes who try and make a living selling self produced books that claim fantastic stories and statements.
The David Wilcox, Emery Smiths, Bob Lazars Louis Elizondo’s of the world are spreading misinformation faster than you can take your next breath. These idiots are so desperate to be that “One” as Steven Greer puts it, “to break the ice on disclosure.” Greer brags but never reveals anything himself. Makes all kinds statements about who came to him and how people on the inside contacted him and gave him information! Are you kidding me? Seriously people? He’s a civilian retired doctor, period. NO ONE AND I MEAN NOBODY would risk the imprisonment or loss of a great pension for these idiot fools. Another self grandstanding self promoter to sell so called “outdoor meet and greet with aliens”, his term not mine.
After retirement from Raytheon I know of few people that do work in these SAP’s and I can assure you NOBODY is talking to anyone except Grusch and he is a hand picked puppet of JSOC to spread even more disinformation and keep everyone looking up in the skies. It’s been a long career and even the Aurora Space Plane that the public is being fed bits and pieces on is OLD news. It’s a Mach 17 trans-atmospheric space plane capable of LEO flight, (low earth orbital) flight. It’s been in production since 2013 and there are eight of these craft in JSOC’s inventory of classified aircraft assets. We also have the Dark Star, the Pumpkin Seed, The fully Meta Material hull with blended ceramics Wave Rider, that’s the new baby that they are testing and can hit Mach 30. Your tax dollars at work folks, fact. Your welcome.

a reply to: pianopraze

(post by Waterglass removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Luis Elizondo is part of the entertainment disinformation complex. Spies are not supposed to have tattoos. SF people are not supposed to have tattoos. Operators are not supposed to have distinguishing marks and yet this tard has his arms colored up like a 10 year old girl’s notebook.

Bill Burns, The people from Skinwalker Ranch, All the Ancient Aliens people, are part and parcel with the brainwashing that if you see it in print, you see it in the media, you are most likely if not always reading or watching propaganda. The only evidence that I look at now, is the stuff that I do NOT see on tv. All those Air Force videos taken with Thermal cameras, show me the live gun cam footage. Not the thermal, the live gun camera footage. Then you’ll see something completely different.

All of this disclosure is a distraction. All of it.

I have seen things I cannot explain, but when it comes from “Whistleblowers” I can more or less guarantee it is phony.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Spaceflyr11

If you worked for the government or any defense contractors in any capacity involving the defense of this country requiring a security clearance, then basically you shut the # up about anything you worked on that was classified, Period.

There are no exceptions. If you do choose to talk about such things, you show that you cannot be trusted, for one thing.
Any other things that could occur as a result, you asked for. Period.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 06:47 AM
link   

I just blew coffee out my nose ouch. That is hilarious!

I agree, the dude may have worked on something, maybe the lavatory plumbing. But he’s not getting the whole picture, and stating the obvious inside the box thinking.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

If you worked for the government or any defense contractors in any capacity involving the defense of this country requiring a security clearance, then basically you shut the # up about anything you worked on that was classified, Period.

There are no exceptions.
I was with you until you said "There are no exceptions."

Obviously, there are exceptions, when formerly classified projects get declassified and then it's ok to talk about them.
Now I think there's an automatic declassification review after 40 years, which basically says, paraphrased, "if there's no ongoing reason to keep this classified, de-classify it". Some things are de-classified sooner than that. Some things may never be declassified, like technical details regarding nuclear weapons.

Here's TD Barnes, president of the "Roadrunners" an association of former Area 51 people including contractors, pilots, security guards, etc. At 26 minutes he talks about how the CIA declassified the work that he did at Area 51, so he can talk about it.

SPACE: Area 51 Veterans’ Association (Roadrunners) President (TD Barnes)

He says the current stuff at Area 51 is very classified, but the old stuff he worked on has been declassified.

More and more from Area 51 is still being declassified, but it's really old work:
Area 51 Declassified: Documents Reveal Cold War 'Hide-and-Seek'

Newly declassified documents reveal more detail about past use of the mysterious Nevada test site known as Area 51 and the concern for maintaining secrecy about the work done at the facility.

The recently released papers, which date mostly from the early 1960s into the 1970s, spotlight the U.S. government's desire for tight security at Area 51, also known as Groom Lake.
So if stuff you worked on in the 1970s has been declassified, you can talk about it, though you could still request a DOPSR review just to make sure.

Also, if the story is made up, like Edward Fouche's TR-3B story, it was never classified to begin with, so he got clearance to talk about that after DOPSR review, just like Grusch got his dubious material DOPSR reviewed. In fact DOPSR review even says they are not approving any of the veracity of the claims, just that it doesn't violate any classification or confidentiality restrictions. So that's actually why Grusch's claims don't make much sense to me. DOPSR said he could talk about "non-human pilot remains" or whatever, without violating any classification. Why wouldn't non-human pilot remains be classified if it was true? The fact he that said he can talk about it means it's very unlikely to be true, although Grusch has still not formally released the details of his DOPSR review as far as I know, so that's really based on his claim that DOPSR gave him permission to say what he said.

edit on 20231218 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Finally, someone with common sense understands how it works.
Grusch can say all the fantastic stories he wants. If it’s not true inside those agencies he’s good to go. If it is classified and he puts it in for review and they say no don’t bring it up and he does, he’s going to prison for a long time.
I also find it amazing that folks here are a rude bunch and the moderator allows sexual insults to be posted to another member, that’s really pathetic wouldn’t you think? Back in the day ATS seemed to be a well respected and rounded group to bounce ideas off one another and get great content and feedback from.
If the individual “Waterglass” would like to back that statement up in person please let me know, I’ll give him my full address and we can settle it the old fashioned way, guaranteed. I’m in Baton Rouge Louisiana come on down and get you some friend.
Have a great day.

a reply to: Arbitrageur

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I still haven't formulated a solid opinion on Mr. Elizondo. Thank you for sharing with us though. I am about half way through the video now.

IMO..
What I fear.. The Legacy UAP retrieval programs have been using (for a very long time) private American business (military contractors) but only certain big names to obtain these crashed technologies. If they are in fact being sub-contracted to retrieve this tech then there is no legality to giving that tech to the US government/US People. I can't help but think all these congressional oversight hearings and traction we are seeing is going to lead to further secrecy.

Think about this. If tomorrow the Pentagon/DOE/DOD/Lockheed Martin/Northrop/Etc. told our Congressmen/Congresswoman that they will be including them in all of the information about UAP's that they have (Behind closed doors and without notice to the media). We would probably never hear another word of it and the push for disclosure would be dead. The only reason we think we are getting somewhere with this is because our "elected officials" want in on their cut of the action and tech and will probably never include the American people in it. EVER.

edit on 18America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago122300000047200 by jeenyus2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Thats because you AI macines dont know how to "handle" it like the Democratic Party does.

I am also a fan of Bernies and his writes except the last typo filed diatribe.

Wink wink
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

IMO many here are in dire need of Good Morning Vietnam

Good Morning Vietnam

Response! Since we cant call out many as stupid, off the wall sarcasim works. Just ike Putin referring to as Volodymyr Zelenskyy as "my beauty"

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Just look at all the comments on this thread from anything that isnt humaine. That tells me that the whistleblowers are true, factual and ethical.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I can understand the angst. There is a lot of fake crap in ufology.

But the stuff coming out here is not Lou, they are military pilots, commanders, radar techs, em warfare techs, frog men, etc etc..

I had heard about this incident before Lou. So I can understand the angst but this is solid disclosure coming out from reliable reporters, even if Lou is or is not suspect. These people would loose their security clearances so are careful not to get medical discharged.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I am not against Lou. I am against those members oin this site who are apparently nothing more than shills for the military industrial complex. Ether that or they have no wisdom yet are given the same stage as factually vetted witnesses.

So where does all that diversity of inclusion lead us? Into the abyss as look at the USA right now on other issues.
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Thats because you AI macines dont know how to "handle" it like the Democratic Party does.

I am also a fan of Bernies and his writes except the last typo filed diatribe.

Wink wink

What’s wrong with you? You spell like a first grader and your grammar is atrocious.

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   

What’s wrong with you? You spell like a first grader and your grammar is atrocious.

Old age. I just started to use MS Word again with a spell check.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join