It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Search for Noah's Ark and the Aliens in the Book of Enoch Why Files

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268
a reply to: cooperton

Good point and info there, cooperton. I had forgotten about water below ground.

I think we need a physical mechanism that would lift the water out from below ground. A closer moon, and therefore an increased pull from above, might do that. It would be like gravity had weakened. Water might bubble up from below.

Just a theory of mine. The moon would make a good shield from all sorts of things like CMEs and solar flares, if the moon could be moved to intercept. I wonder if the lack of lunar rotation is the cause of the lack of lunar magnetic field.

A closer lunar orbit with lunar rotation might create a lunar magnetic field, which would affect the earth's magnetic field. Maybe strengthen the joint field to the point of regulating electromagnetic weather.

Like I said, just a theory I play around with sometimes. The moon as the ultimate shield.

Very interesting point. I was thinking increased pressure from the core, but it could have also been due to some cosmic event as well. If volcanoes erupt, then underground water layers could also have a tangible mechanism to be surfaced. All this talk got me thinking and I realized the flood would also be the perfect mechanism for forming geological layers, as well as oil deposits: thread
edit on 16-12-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Unbreathable Air

The conventional flood story states that the flood waters came from rain that lasted 40 days and 40 nights (Genesis 7:12).[note 1] Rain appears when the atmosphere can no longer support water in the vapor phase and it becomes saturated. Normally, the atmosphere is on the brink of saturation, and the variations in temperature and pressure caused by weather fronts are capable of altering the threshold at which precipitation will form quite easily. What about the amount of water vapor suspended in air needed for the 4.5 billion cubic kilometers of water needed for the global flood? The water vapor currently in the air is only around 2 to 3 percent on average, with a maximum of 4% limited by temperature and pressure.[6] The change in atmospheric conditions required to support enough vapor for 112 million cubic kilometers of rain per day — about 120,000 times more than the current daily rainfall worldwide[7] — would have rendered the air unbreathable.

Indeed, the atmosphere really couldn't sustain that much water even under the most extreme temperature and pressure conditions the planet can produce. If the conditions were right for that much water to be in the atmosphere, humans and virtually every other animal would have drowned through the simple act of breathing, as well as turning the earth into the equivalent of a pressure cooker with atmospheric pressure at nearly a thousand psi instead of the standard 14.7 or so that we have today. In fact, the pressure would have to be at least a thousand atmospheres to fit the 15 kilograms of water per cubic meter required to produce that much rain, which is 1) greater than the pressure at the bottom of the ocean and 2) enough to crush a human so five of them would fit in a soda can. Barring the goddidit escape hatch (a tried and tested fallback for creationists everywhere), this is impossible.

What it there was an ice canopy that protected the Earth from UV sunlight. That combined with the Earth spinning on a zero axis with an orbit instead of an elipse would also account for 8-9 times the lifespans predeluvian since we would theoretically be near completely blocked from harmful sunlight that kills cells and attributed to entropy.
In modern times Emmanuel Kant first postured the ice canopy theory. But he later recanted on it in favor of Earth having rings like Saturn.
But that model too can account for where the water for the flood could have come from.

I lean towards ice canopy over water or vapor canopy or the saturn type rings.

posted on Dec, 25 2023 @ 06:56 AM
link   
It was probably a metaphore a reply to: 727Sky

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I like the topics the Why Files covers, but I just cannot stand that fish. So I don't watch it. The fish ruins it all.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Noahs Ark and the World Wide Flood Story is just a myth and it never happened. Science and historical archeological evidence prove it. The science and the historical facts are all on this thread -

ATS Thread - Noahs Ark and the Biblical World Wide Flood Never Happened

Have any proof of that?

I have plenty of proof it did happen. Thenephilim are real beings. Same story are the Neturu in Egpyt and the same story as the Anunnaki in Sumerian.. Lots of other examples too.. The flood event took place over a period of timer. As I said before try the younger dryas period...

The larp is your indoctrination

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Not enough water on or in the planet for the story to be true as told.

The Younger Dryas an event that caused a long period of volcanic activity and multiple flooding event..
Well documented..

Start with the Eridu Genesis or the story of Giglamesh,.. We can go around the world looking... Its our ancestry...
Not your deepstate larp..

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   

www.thebrighterside.news...

Recently, groundbreaking scientific discoveries have been rolling out at a breathtaking pace, from astronomical research on what's inside a black hole, to the majestic 8th continent and the North American lake larger than the Great Lakes combined.

Each one of these findings seemed incomprehensible until now. Yet, perhaps the most awe-inspiring is this: deep beneath our feet, below the Earth's crust, lies a colossal ocean.

Not possible eh FlyersFan?

Happy new year!
edit on 1-1-2024 by StokeGnar37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: StokeGnar37

No. Not possible. The so called 'ocean' isn't sweet liquid water. It's ringwoodite, wadsleyite, olivine (2% water), and other minerals and crystals. SOLIDS. Calling what is underground 'water' is misleading. It's not liquid water. The water in the mantle is incorporated into the rock and minerals. The high temperatures and pressures found in the Earth's interior incorporate water into the crystalline structure of minerals in the mantle. The ringwoodite is 1.5 percent water, present not as a liquid but as hydroxide ions (oxygen and hydrogen molecules bound together).It doesn't get released until you destroy the crystal.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

An upper bound on the amount of water in the mantle can be obtained by considering the amount of water that can be carried by its minerals (their storage capacity). This depends on temperature and pressure. There is a steep temperature gradient in the lithosphere where heat travels by conduction, but in the mantle the rock is stirred by convection and the temperature increases more slowly (see figure).[13] Descending slabs have colder than average temperatures.

The mantle can be divided into the upper mantle (above 410 km depth), transition zone (between 410 km and 660 km), and the lower mantle (below 660 km). Much of the mantle consists of olivine and its high-pressure polymorphs. At the top of the transition zone, it undergoes a phase transition to wadsleyite, and at about 520 km depth, wadsleyite transforms into ringwoodite, which has the spinel structure. At the top of the lower mantle, ringwoodite decomposes into bridgmanite and ferropericlase

Discussed at length in THIS THREAD

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   

No. Not possible. The so called 'ocean' isn't sweet liquid water. It's ringwoodite, wadsleyite, olivine (2% water), and other minerals and crystals. SOLIDS. Calling what is underground 'water' is misleading. It's not liquid water. The water in the mantle is incorporated into the rock and minerals. The high temperatures and pressures found in the Earth's interior incorporate water into the crystalline structure of minerals in the mantle. The ringwoodite is 1.5 percent water, present not as a liquid but as hydroxide ions (oxygen and hydrogen molecules bound together).It doesn't get released until you destroy the crystal.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

An upper bound on the amount of water in the mantle can be obtained by considering the amount of water that can be carried by its minerals (their storage capacity). This depends on temperature and pressure. There is a steep temperature gradient in the lithosphere where heat travels by conduction, but in the mantle the rock is stirred by convection and the temperature increases more slowly (see figure).[13] Descending slabs have colder than average temperatures.

The mantle can be divided into the upper mantle (above 410 km depth), transition zone (between 410 km and 660 km), and the lower mantle (below 660 km). Much of the mantle consists of olivine and its high-pressure polymorphs. At the top of the transition zone, it undergoes a phase transition to wadsleyite, and at about 520 km depth, wadsleyite transforms into ringwoodite, which has the spinel structure. At the top of the lower mantle, ringwoodite decomposes into bridgmanite and ferropericlase

Discussed at length in THIS THREAD

That's a bunch of sciencey mumbo jumbo if ya ask me

Through Christ All things are possible.
edit on 1-1-2024 by StokeGnar37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Science is your friend. What is 'mumbo jumbo' is the Noahs Ark story. You posted to a link saying that there was 'oceans of water' beneath the surface. That article was massively misleading. It's all SOLIDS. Crystals. Minerals. Not liquid water. That's the truth of it.

It's possible to believe in God and NOT believe that a myth is actual literal history. Think about the Noah myth ... besides being easily proven false, it's seriously insulting to God. Our 'loving Father God' would put an entire planet of people and animals through a terrifying and painful death and wipe out every living thing including all the plants - that's cruel. And all to supposedly wipe out evil. But then evil instantly resurfaces so this master plan is a failure and God didn't foresee that His plan sucked and wouldn't work???? That makes Him an idiot. So the Noah story makes God cruel and stupid.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   

This is a more updated source that has demonstrated there is vast amounts of water beneath the earth's crust:

"Our research presents a method that more accurately determines the quantitative composition of ultrahigh-pressure (UHP) fluid high H2O (~40 wt.%) and solute (~60 wt.%) contents] "
link

This shows fluid water is actually very abundant in these layers. Plenty for Noah's flood.
edit on 1-1-2024 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
This shows fluid water is actually very abundant in these layers. Plenty for Noah's flood.

No it doesn't. You've been told that before. You should have listened.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   

No it doesn't. You've been told that before. You should have listened.

The researchers say verbatim that there is 40% fluid water in these layers. You not wanting to admit it doesn't mean they're wrong.

link

The water is shown in turquoise. They're not referring to hydroxylated minerals either, it's liquid water.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
The researchers say verbatim that there is 40% fluid water in these layers. You not wanting to admit it doesn't mean they're wrong.

I'm not going to repost all the information that was provided on the other thread. No point in having two threads going at the same time.

There is not enough water there for it to cover the earth higher than Mount Everest. And there is no delivery system for it to get to the surface correctly to be liquid sweet water. And there is no way for it to go back down to where you think it is now. And the "water" previously brought up isn't liquid. It's solid. Minerals. Crystals.

YOU ARE WRONG.

I am not going to discuss it with you because you play armchair geologist, when in fact you are clueless. And you refuse to acknowledge the scientific facts that prove you wrong over and over and over.

NOAHS ARK DID NOT HAPPEN. Proven false.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   

And the "water" previously brought up isn't liquid. It's solid. Minerals. Crystals.

You're referring to the study from 2014 that found hydroxylated ringwoodite. The more recent study from 2023 found direct evidence of fluid water:

"Our research presents a method that more accurately determines the quantitative composition of ultrahigh-pressure (UHP) fluid high H2O (~40 wt.%) and solute (~60 wt.%) contents] "
link

There is not enough water there for it to cover the earth higher than Mount Everest.

At 40% water concentrations, which was shown by the latest research on the topic, we can determine how much of this water would be necessary to flood the earth up to Everest:

The volume is of mantle is about 2,000,000,000,000 cubic kilometers. We multiply the volume of the mantle by 40% to achieve the volume of fluid water in this layer as approximately 2,000,000,000,000 x 40% = 832,000,000,000 cubic kilometers of water in the mantle. It takes merely 3,000,000 cubic miles to fill up the ocean to make it cover Everest, which means we would only need 3,000,000/832,000,000,000 = 0.00036% of the water in the mantle to be forced upon the earth.

That's a mere drop in the bucket.

I am not going to discuss it with you because you play armchair geologist, when in fact you are clueless.

You don't so much have to debate me, you have to debate the research article from 2023 that said there is an abundance of fluid water that they managed to detect at concentrations of about 40%. Let me know what you think:

link

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join